First challenge

The week started normal like any other week, Helga arrived to school and was getting a couple of things from her locker when she heard nasal breathing... behind her....more nasal breathing.... in till...smash.. she hit Brainy on his face.

When Helga got to first period class she felt like everyone was looking at her... what did I do? Thought Helga.

"Hey Helga good morning." Said Arnold
"Hey Football head." Helga sat behind Arnold
She look over and Andrew was not seating on his desk.

During class everyone had to get up to turn in their weekend homework, Arnold notice one of his class mates left a sticky note on Helga's desk while Helga was leaving her homework at the front desk. Arnold quickly grabbed the note while no one was looking and read it; "it's Saul if you ever need help with your homework or anything call me." Arnold destroyed the note. I have to tell Helga about that video streaming around. Thought Arnold.

After class Arnold had a chance to talk to Helga
"Helga I don't know if you notice theirs a video of us streaming around."

Helgas's eyes widened, "Crimity what video?"

"Us dancing tango." Said Arnold

"Crap, I didn't know!" Responded Helga nervous.

"Yeah but it should be old news in a couple of days or less, has anyone been asking you about it or have any guys been bothering you?" Asked Arnold concern.

"No why, should I bee concern?"

"It's just that you know, how some guys are about seeing a pretty girl dance the way you do and...."

Helga interrupted."Shit.. that's why I didn't want anyone to know that I dance ballet I didn't want people making fun of me." Said Helga very worried.

"Helga... no one is making fun of you, you're a beautiful dancer...it's the opposite actually." Said Arnold grabbing her shoulder.

"Look don't worry about it okay, I'm just saying if anyone bothers you to let me know." 

"You football head, are you going to do something about it?" Helga laughed.

"I'm serious Helga... we better get to class... see you later Helga." Said Arnold as he left.

Arnold so concern and worried about what happens to me all the time, my loving sweet Romeo. Thought Helga as she hurried up to next class.

At the cafeteria Arnold was seating with the guys eating.
"Arnold you should know, there's a lot of girls talking about you, because they saw you dancing with Helga, they think you're a lady's man or something!" Said Raul

"Yeah man, this morning two girls asked me if I knew if you and Helga were a couple!" Said Gerald looking at Arnold.

"Man Arnold all the girls are dropping their panties for you." Said Josh

Arnold was rolling his eyes.
"Come on guys I don't think it's like that." Responded Arnold. Then he felt someone brushed their hand across his shoulders, he felt a chill and sat straight.

"Hi Arnold, I wanted to give you something in case if you needed a date for homecoming."
The girl gave Arnold a piece of paper and left.
Arnold was just quiet holding the paper.

Everyone at the table laughed.

"Shit Arnold you lucky bastard!" Said Raul

"All that attention waisted on you Arnold." Said Josh as he laughed.

"What are you going to do with the paper?" Asked Gerald looking at him.

Arnold with out saying a word and looking serious he tear the paper to little pieces.
"Noooo....what are you doing man? give me the number if you don't want it!" Shouted Raul