Getting Physical

The night was blazing cold with sharp winds that blew firmly through the empty streets. Arnold kept running in separate directions looking for her. "Helga!!" he kept screaming out her name. He felt he was running out of time. His heart accelerated with every breath he took in. He ran to a mysterious pitch-black alley that soon turned to a jungle. Suddenly he saw two people emerge out of the shadows. "Mom! Dad!" Arnold raced towards them and wrapped his arms around their shoulders.
"What are y'all  doing here!? And where have y'all been!?" Asked Arnold still shocked to see them.
"Son, she needs you." his Dad said.
"I can't find her Dad!!"
"She's over there Arnold" his mom pointed in the right direction as Arnold understood the way.
He turned to look at his parent once again.
"But I need to know, what happen to you guys?!" asked Arnold sopping with tears.
"When the time is right you and her will find out. Now go..." Said his father.
His parents vanished in thin air, Arnold ran back to the streets but now he knew where Helga was...
The car was blazing of red flames with Helga inside. Arnold tried to get her out but the belt was stuck "Helga I won't leave you!" Said Arnold draining with tears. "Arnold go... save yourself." Said Helga with a fragile voice.
"No Helga, I lost my parents, I will not lose you." BOOM!!! without warning the car exploded.
"Helga!!!" Arnold woke up in a puddle of sweat, in need of air.

He got up quickly to find Helga sound asleep.
He exhaled in relief knowing Helga was safe. Even after so many weeks after the accident, Arnold kept having nightmares. To him the nightmare was real, it happen and only he knew the painful memory of what happened or what could had happen.

He change to a clean dried white shirt and got close to Helga. He had to touch her, to feel her breathe to know she was alright. He sat on the bed and noticed the bear he had given her under the sheets, he place it on Helga's arms and lay down next to her facing her back. He wrapped his arm around her and smell her lovely sweet hair. He could feel her gasped and breathe as she mumbled "Arnold" her voice sounded so beautiful saying his name.

"My Helga" he whispered back, he felt so relaxed and comfortable laying next to her, like he belonged being with her, he knew there wasn't a more perfect way for him to sleep than having Helga in his arms, in that peaceful loving moment he closed his eyes and unknowingly he felt asleep.

The next morning Helga open her eyes, she felt warm like someone was embracing her, she saw an arm wrapped around her holding her dearly . She turned around still under the sheets to find Arnold sleeping next to her. She sighed has she was seeing him sleeping in her bed. Oh my beloved Arnoldo. My sweet enchanting prince, am I really this blessed to be able to have your presence in my bed? Where you holding me the entire night in your arms? Were you embracing me dearly in your heart has you slept. My love, My beloved, My silver knight protector of my dreams... how much I love you... and yet, why was he in my bed without clearing it with me first!!! But first.....a good morning kiss. Thought Helga.

She grabbed the back of his head softly has she gave him a passionated kiss, pressing her moist lips firmly to his. Arnold open his eyes in surprised and jumped back almost falling from the bed. "Football head why are you in my bed!?" Said Helga in a low tone voice giving him a look with authority.

"Helga....I don't remember exactly, I probably felt asleep while I was well, hugging you. Let me explain, you felt asleep in my sleeping bag last night and I carried you back to bed. I went back to my sleeping bag I swear....but than I had a horrible nightmare last night and.." suddenly Helga cover his mouth.

"Shhhhh... hear that? Someone is approaching, hide behind the door." She whispered has she went back under the sheets pretending to be asleep. Arnold hid behind the door.