The hero

Helga continue walking in to the pitch black street, knowing someone was following her, she kept looking at her phone, now without battery.

"Shit..I should have charge this stupid cell during practice." Helga looked back briefly to see if someone was following her. The dark shadows of the alleys didn't allowed her to see her surroundings much less someone that could have been following her.

"Crimity what can I do?" she asked herself fearful of what could happen.

"I can't believe this is happening to me!" She began walking faster and faster continuing to look back, suddenly someone grabbed her from behind and cover her mouth to quiet her.

She was dragged in to a dark alley, struggling with her attacker to break free. She kept trying to see their faces but she was too freighting to see clearly.

"Check and see if she has any money!" said the thug who had grabbed her.

Helga was being pin down, with his knee on her stomach and his hand his hand covering her mouth. The other man yelled, "She doesn't have any money!"

"In that case let's get something else from her" said the man laughing who was holding her down. He violently ripped her shirt apart exposing her pink bra...she manage to bite his hand and cried for help.

It was her most terrifying minutes of her life. Helga continued her plead for help when out of the shadows emerged a savior. It was Andrew rushing through the alley.

The thief swung a blow at Andrew but he was able to ducked quickly before being strike. Andrés then punched the man hard on his face and again on his stomach leaving the guy without air on the floor.

"HELGA I'M COMING!" Yelled Andrew as he saw the man who was holding Helga down.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!"

Shouted Andrew grabbing the man by the collar and punching him twice on the face throwing his body against the brick wall.

The two cowards stood up and saw Andrew standing firmly with his two fists up ready to strike them again. The bandits looked at each each other and decided to take off running.

Once Andrew saw the bandits flee he exhaled in relief. He kneel down next to Helga trying to catch his breath "Helga! Are you hurt?!" he asked with his hands shaky and sore from the fight.

Helga couldn't believe what had just happened, she was laying on the floor shaken and disoriented. Before she could say something, she heard a screaming voice in rage.

"YOU BASTARD!" It was Arnold furious by the scene he was witnessing. Andrew stood up to explain what had happen when Arnold's fist connected to Andrew's jaw with force and fury throwing him hard against the dumpster.

"STOP ARNOLD!" yelled Helga standing up quickly, jumping in front of Arnold.

"He didn't do it! He saved me from the two man who tried to take advantage of me, Andrew fought them off!" Shouted Helga with fear in her eyes.

Arnold was stunned by what he had just heard. "My God Helga did they hurt you?! Do you need to go to the hospital?!" Asked Arnold with his voice breaking from the fear and anger of knowing what happen to her. He took off his red button shirt leaving his white tank shirt on and placed it on her shoulders to cover her, since her shirt was torn.

Arnold was trying to look strong on front of Helga but seeing her scratched and terrified broke his heart. He couldn't stop gazing at her with wet eyes.

"I'm...not badly hurt Football head, I'm just bruised and... " as Helga was trying to finish what she was saying, she felt her throat tightening and lightheaded.