Sadistic Succubus

COMING SOON!

Jailean the Succubus #1 - Sadistic Succubus

Jailean, a 17 year old nerd with literally no life whatsoever, she spends every Friday, Saturday and Sunday alone in the apartment she shares with, well, nobody. She has no friends and is scared to socialise lest the demonic voice she has been hearing not only in nightmares, but in reality also take them away from her like they took away any hopes of a friendship in the first year of high-school.

However, one fateful day, her life changed and took off in a completely knew and unheard of direction.

It began like almost every other day. Waking up, getting dressed, avoiding breakfast and then walking the 10 minute walk to Charleton Community College, or, as she liked to call it, Hell. It was there that she got bullied, beaten and taunted by 7 individuals in particular, 4 boys and 3 girls who certainly enjoyed making her life hell, she just can't catch a break at all, and, while she was verbally and physically abused the rest of the school just watch, they don't join in, yet they don't help her either. She is a loner, timid, shy and broken, she runs home that day after the worst beating she has ever received only to be met by the hottest man she has ever seen, and, what's better, he was clearly looking for her.

After inviting him inside, he reveals things to Jailean that she had never even imagined, along with why she hears her alias' voice inside of her head from such a young age, as well as why she hasn't hit her growth spurt or developed yet. She is shocked, disbelieving and is not willing to invest trust in him easily, even though the more time she dwells on things, the more they make sense no matter how crazy they sound but, when they take a detour to the one place she always thought high-school represented, she not only finds out just who and what she is, but she finds the home she never had.

With her new found courage and family, along with the confidence she gained when she morphed into her true self, she returns to the place where it all started to not only start again, but to get what her alias is craving, justice and revenge.

Find out if Jailean becomes obsessed and sadistic with her power, or if that one person can fetch her back from the brink of insanity and becoming the very epitome of evil.