Chaper Ten

Chapter Ten

I am getting very annoyed right about now.

Not only am I being forced to return to high-school but I am having to endure having holes drilled into my back by all of the girls and gazes filled with lust from all of the guys and I am so close to just snapping. By snapping, I mean telling them exactly where to shove it and just how to do it.

Did I forget to mention that I have a slight issue with my temper? Yes, oh well, now you know.

Jessica was linking her arm through my right one and Cameron was linking his arm through my left one while skipping through the hauntingly familiar hallways singing 'we're off to see the wizard'. The rest of our little gang was trailing behind us probably laughing their asses off about the way we were acting and why we were acting this childish and, I can truthfully say that I am totally innocent this time, well, maybe not innocent but not as involved as I normally am when it comes to pranks like this.

It turns out that the coffee they were so willing to give us three had something in it that makes us go a little loopy but who the Hell cares, it's fun. "Well sis, it looks like you are enjoying your first day in high-school with your real friends and family," pfft, what friends would make us drink loopy pills?

"Friends? Family? All I see are some very annoying people who followed us from home and a sissy of a brother" I replied with a smirk, knowing he hated being called a sissy.

"Shut it Jailean, now, be a good little sister and show us all where the main office is will ya?" Oh what I wouldn't give to swipe that smirk off of his face, he needs somebody to knock him off of his pedastol a few notches. Such as shame he hasn't found his beloved yet, I am pretty sure she -or he- would be able to ground him a little so his head isn't so far up his arse.

Stupid overbearing idiots!

**********TIME LAPSE**********

"Okay Damien, we have 1st and 6th together, wait, how the Hell have the rest of those idiots got all of the classes with me while we only have two together?"

My schedule concluded of History for 1st and 6th, P.E for 2nd and 3rd, Mathematics for 4th and English Literature for 5th. Don't get me wrong, I am a bit of a nerd, well, a lot of a nerd but I detest Mathematics, I mean, when the Hell am I of all people going to use the Pythagoras Theorem. M.A.T.H = Mental Abuse to Humans. It still applies to me even if I am not necessarily human.

"One word, Cameron, he made father seperate us saying that we are too dependant on each other but, personally I just think that he wants you all to himself if you get what I mean," let me just think about that for a second. Okay, I've thought about it and let me just say EW! He's like the twin I never had! I could just not imagine myself and him as a couple, it's practically incest!

"I don't even want to think about that Damien, it's disgusting! Not to mention the fact that he probably has a beloved out there somewhere and I don't particularly want to have to explain that we have history when they finally meet each other, it would just make things awkward at home! Now, where are they all?"

I regretted asking it as soon as I did by the evil glint that appeared in his usually calm eyes and I knew that whatever they were all doing I would not particularly enjoy. "Let's just say they're out there scoping the competition if you know what I mean," he replied, the glint in his eye only intensifying with every word he spoke truly making me wonder what was going on.

"No Damien, I do not know what you mean but I certainly intend to find out myself if you do not tell me, you have until the count of three before I do something I doubt I will regret too much in the longrun."

"No! Wait! Don't do it!"

"One."

"Please Jai, you've never seen one of them before and known what they are!"

"Two."

"Don't do this sister, you will regret it," I hope he realise that by saying crap like this he is just making me more and more suspicious of what they are doing or, more likely, how much trouble they are all causing with the free reign he has given them.

"Thre-"

"Vampires! They're talking to the vampires about what do do about the werewolves okay! I don't want you involved with the discussions like that! You're too naive for what we are going to have to do to cement either a treaty or eradicate them all together!"

Involved?

Naive?

Who the Hell does he think he is? I have gone through so much more in my relatively short life than what he has gone through in his really long life, his 1023 years of life compared to my 17 measly years of life.

"Eradicate them? As in, get rid of them all together?"

"Why not after what they did to you?" After he said that, he looked shocked at himself. Almost as if he wasn't supposed to tell me something although there wasn't really anything not to tell me considering I had never had any run ins with anybody of the werewolf species. Well, I don't think I have had any run ins with them, if I have I can't remember or didn't know what they were at the time.

"Is there something you have to tell me brother?"

"Um, no?" Before I could question him about why he was being so shifty, he ran right out of the empty classroom we were occupying and, me being me, decided to chase him.

"DAMIEN! GET THAT FINE ARSE BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" We may be biological siblings but even I have to admit he has a fine arse, it is just one of those facts that cannot be ignored. When I said the bit about his arse being fine, I thought I heard a growl but it must just be my imagination, or so I hope it is just my imagination.

By now, half of the student population was watching with amused expressions on their shit ugly faces with the exception of the group that Leiah, Brady, Cameron and Jess were stood with and, judging by their eyes with red tints and white skin, I am assuming they are the vampires. How I didn't manage to notice them before was beyond me, to them, I had only been gone a week. Not only were they all watching US with amused expressions on their ugly faces but they were also just watching my previous bullies corner an obviously scared Jaymee while all of their pathetic friends were just laughing while Bailee punched her in the stomach. I couldn't just stand by and let this happen.

Not this time.

Not ever again if I have anything to say about it and trust me, I do.

This time last year, or well, last week, that was me they were beating senseless.

Poor Jaymee was probably taking my place and taking the beating that would have been issued to me.

Something must have given off the clue that I was going to do something because, seeing as though my oh so loving brother was nowhere to be seen, Brady stepped forward to try and stop me unleashing Hell on Wiley and his cronies. Unfortunately for them, he wasn's strong enough to hold me back nor was the crowd surrounding them as, the next thing they all see is a girl with dark brown hair and blood red tips holding that pathetic excuse of a human being against the wall by his throat.

I was too blinded by my anger that I didn't notice the look in his eyes when I touched him nor did I notice the gasps echoing from his little group.

If only I hadn't of been so idiotic then maybe I could have saved myself from what was to come...

-A/N- I'm posting late at night because I came up with like, 5 new stories that the prologues can be found on my profile. The covers are rubbish but I made them so yeah :/

Just letting ya all know that numerous of them are about vampires, one werewolf and a demon one I think :/

A bit slow at the beginning but they will get better I hope :D