Chapter 20: The choice

*Maddie's POV*

"So, he asked you back out?" Natalie asked me as she laid down on her stomach on her bed staring at me. I was explaining to Natalie what happened when I completely bailed on the concert and she was enjoying it.

"Yeah, I can't beleive it. I mean what do I do!?" I asked her and she stood up and walked towards me and sat down on the bed next to me,

"Look, I don't want my cousin hurt I mean he's my cousin! But, I also don't want you making a decision you'll regret so I don't think it's my decision to make for you." She explained and I sighed, why did she have to go all wise on me couldn't she give me a dumb blonde answer for once.

"This is so complicated!" I cried and she laughed,

"Don't make it harder than it really is. Maybe it'll come to you if you talk to someone who makes you calm and comfortable." She said,

"But both Peter and Harry make me feel that way!" I cried and she laughed then went back to her bed, probably ending the conversation to give me some time to talk to myself. She whipped out her phone and started texting, I turned and slammed my face into my pillow and slowly fell into a dreamless sleep.

~~

When I woke up the next day it was a Saturday so that meant no school and lots of Peter! I was happy and scared at the same time. I heard my phone chime, meaning I had a text. I groggily crawled over to it. Two new text mesages.

Harry: Hey beautiful! Zayn gave me yur number, hope yu have a beautiful morning. Remember I luv yu xx. <3

I stared at the text and groaned, what was he trying to do? Bribe me with sweet morning texts, I should probaby murder Zayn. I sighed and opened the other text,

Peter: Hey hun. I just wanted to make sure you have a nice morning and you looked really stressed last night so I was wondering, ice-crream for breakfast? xx. <3

I smiled. Ice-cream sounded heavenly and so did he. I blushed and first texted Harry back,

Maddie: Hi, Harry! I'm having a wonderful morning so far and yea back at ya! xx.

I really did not want to start telling Harry I loved him, I did but right now I'm pretty sure was not a smart time to do it when I was crushing hard on some other boy. I than texted Peter,

Maddie: Hey babezz! Fantastic morning, I hope yur having a wonderful morning. I wuld luv some ice-cream! Say pick me up in 1 hour? Cnt wait xx.

I smiled at the text and sighed. What was a girl to do when she was slowly falling for a boy and no this wasn't like my relationship with Niall when I thought I was falling for him this one was real. Peter was sweet and adorable and he never tried to hard to be cute, it just came naturally. Then, my phone chimed again and I rolled my eyes.

Harry: Hahah yu cnt say I luv yu back? xx.

I decided not to text back, I really did not want to start anything with Harry this morning, I wanted to eat sweet ice-cream with Peter and stare into his beautiful brown eyes.

Peter: Great! I will pick yu up in a few!

~~

"Wow, do you always look good?" Peter asked when he picked me up that morning. Natalie was looking at us and waiting for something to happen but I'm pretty sure he wasn't going to do anything with his cousin there.

"I think I do. Thank you, you loook nice too." I replied and it was the truth. With his nice fitting jeans and plain white tee and converse he looked top notch. Before I left I turned to Natalie,