Chapter 22: That's Harry Edward Styles, my boyfriend

*Harry's POV*

"Is she okay!"

"Where is she!" All these are what I hear, everybody who was remotely close to Maddie is here. Her mother, her dad even her brother who's suppose to be in college. The boys, Eleanor because she was with Louis when he got the news, Natalie, Peter, her grandmother who was suppose to be in a nursing home, some fans who heard the news and decided to give their support, even my mom and sister are here trying to comfort me.

But, my world feels like it's crumbling. What do you do when the one you love, the only person who made you whole is sitting in a hospital bed, being poked and prodded and not even waking up. It's been two days! Two days, and I know that doesn't seem much but I was freaking out. This wasn't a failed suicide attempt, she got hit by a car! They hadn't even let us see her, saying things like she was in a critical condition and she had brain swelling. It took everything for me to not break down.

I also hadn't left the hospital ever since the day, the people in the hospital even gave me a place to shower I was not leaving it just in case Maddie woke up. I wanted to be the first one there when her eyes opened and I could look into those brown eyes again. Her little boyfriend Peter came only once claiming school, we had to cancel ANOTHER concert! Simon, was not happy but we all knew I couldn't go onstage knowing Maddie's condition.

"Sweetie, you have to eat." My mother said wrapping her arm around me, I kept playing around with my wallet and staring at the picture of Maddie and I. I would also call her phone just to hear the voicemail and also hoping this was all a dream and she would pick up, it didn't happen.

Her mother was sobbing, she hadn't stopped and I didn't blame her. When your daughter is in a hospital bed, not waking up and having brain swelling you don't sit there like you're happy.

~~1 week later~~

"So, I got you these flowers. Pink carnations because you know they're your favorite." I said to Maddie. I set down the flowers, no she wasn't awake but we were finally allowed to see her. Non-family members only got five minutes but they let me have 15 minutes because we all conviced her I was like her family. The swelling had gone down and she looked so peaceful, Natalie always came over to do her make-up making sure she looked her best. I really didn't care how she looked like. She had a cast on her leg because she had broken it when she got hit by that care, she also broke a rib bone but thankfully that was on.

"So, even though we can't have our concerts we have these mini-interviews on twitter with our fans, they're all worried about you, ya know." I explained, hoping she heard me. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers,

"When you wake up, I will never mess up again." I whispered, kissing her hand. I stopped talking, sometimes I liked the silence. Being able to think around her, with her was nice. I really hoped she heard me though, even though she didn't it would still be alright knowing that she was alive.

"Your grandma looks really healthy." I explained chuckling, trying to get her to open her eyes. No such luck. I sighed and squuezed her hand and got up and squeezed in next to her on the bed. I alwaays did that. I closed my eyes and snuggled up with her and fell asleep.

*Maddie's POV*

~2 weeks later~

My body felt like someone was sticking needles, everywhere! It hurt! Trying to open my eyes hurt also, everything hurt. I tried to groan but my throat also hurt so I decided against it. I eventually did open my eyes and I squinted. Everything was white, everything was so clean. There was an open window, I looked out of it. Everything was so sunny and beautiful. Where in the world was I? I turned my head, which made me almost past out to find a curly-haired boy with his head down, his hair flopping everywhere. I smiled, Harry. For a second I seriously thought I had amnesia.

I looked at my leg that was elevated, why was it in a cast? What was going on. Harry's head raised slowly and turned in my direction and I saw his eyes widen,

"Y-you're awake!" He said excitedly and I smiled than nodded. I had heard everything. Even though I was still kind of confused on my whereabouts I had heard everything. To everyone talking about to the daily visits and Harry was always here.

"Am I at a hospital?" I asked him, my voice sounded hoarse. Gosh, I hated it. He nodded,

"I have to go call the nurse." He said, skipping out of the room like a child. I looked around me, so much get-better balloons, so much cards and pink carnations. I smiled, Harry. They were so beautiful. I wanted to reach out and touch them but I didn't want my body to hurt more than it did.

Harry came in with a female nurse who was smiling kindly. I stared at her. She walked towards me and kept staring at me and smiling, creepy.

"Hello there, do you know where you are?" She asked me and I nodded. She smiled,

"Very good! Do you remember what happened to you?" She asked me and I thought about it then said,

"I know who I am and who he is, but I seriously have no idea how I got here." I replied and she nodded. I turned to Harry who seemed like he was on cloud nine,

"Can you say your first name for me and your birthday?" She asked me and I nodded,

"Maddeline Lennox Bixon and my birthday is July 5th 1994." I replied and she nodded. I watched her write something down on her notepad. She turned to Harry,

"Who's that?" She asked me. I stared at him and everything I had heard him say seem to repeat in my mind. Everything, all the times he spent with me here at the hospital, never leaving me, when Peter had only visited me twice. All the days I was here, all the three weeks, almost 4 weeks he didn't miss one even though he was supposed to be on tour. I turned back to the nurse and smiled,

"Of course I know who that is. That's Harry Edward Styles, born Feburary 1st 1994, and most importantly my boyfriend." I said turning to him as a smile broke his face.

Author's Note: Aww, what do you think of this chapter? Song that goes good for this chapter is, "Fly With Me" by the Jonas Brothers. Hahah BTW, I LOVE the Jonas Brothers! If they were still a band, it would be AMAZING!