Chapter 5: Sabotage plan and tears

*Maddie's POV*

I had my headphones in my ear, the harddrive in my pocket and revenge in my heart. I was also breathing really heavily, I mean I had never tried to sabotage someone before. I was a good person, at least I think I am but this was neccesarry. I swallowed thinking back at the messages, he was always telling her he loved her and it just crushed me. I sighed and stood at the edge of the sidewalk, waiting for a cab. They dashed past me and the people in this city looked like they had all the time in the world while I was in a hurry. I had memorized her apartment adress, 456 Telequa Lane. I closed my eyes, it hurt me to do this to Harry but hopefully I didn't have to do anything. Finally, after some time of waiting a yellow cab hailed in front of me. I pulled the door open and got in, I handed the guy his money.

"Where too?" He asked and I noticed his accent, Australian. I had never met an Australian before and I loved their accents.

"Telequa Lane, please." I said, he nodded and put his hand out for the money. I rolled my eyes, well then no thank you or anything. I handed him the twenty dollars and leanded my head on the board and watched the city, unlike Holmes Chapel it was very fast and pretty. Well, Holmes Chapel was pretty too but it wasn't "picturesque" as Harry would say. I sighed and closed my eyes, would he hate me? I knew he hurt me but when you loved someone it was easy to overlook their mistakes but would he overlook this if he found out, the worst thing I could possibly think, would he actually pick her over me? I had seen how she looked from the tape, she was very similar to Sabrina. I didn't even think I was Harry's type, he had this weird thing with blondes with huge boobs. I had brown hair and I was average in that area, did he actually even love me? Why did he stay with me, too hurt me?

"We're here!" The guy said and I looked up, the apartments. They were called, "Concord Apartments." I stared at it, they seemed pretty nice and I swallowed. I opened the door and he drove off, leaving me standing at the big black gate. I hardened my face and put Harry out of my mind, I had a job to do. I could not back down. They both had to learn, you don't just hurt me. I entered the gate and looked for Telequa Lane. I walked for about five minutes till I actually found it and her apartment was in the second story. I swallowed and walked up them, my every step hollow. I was scared, I was petrified! I ran a hand through my hair, it wasn't like I was going to burn her house down. I finally found it, 465. It had a mat that said "Welcome" and I rolled my eyes. I was about to knock when I got a text,

"Hey baby I really miss you rite now. I wish you were right here with me! The guys and I are just going to walk around so if we're not home in a bit don't worry, I love you, so, so, so, so much!- Harry

I stared at the text and I felt myself get empty but I shoved the phone back in my pocket, if he really loved me he wasn't going to cheat on me with this girl. I turned back to the door and knocked on it.

"Coming!" I heard and I heard footsteps. Then, she opened the door and I looked at her. Blonde, blue eyes, small nose. She wasn't ugly, she was actually really pretty. This intimdated me more, was this what Harry really wanted. I felt so small, so ugly and she looked at me.

"Uh hi." She said and I swallowed, I was going to cry. No, Maddie you couldn't cry , I said to myself.

"Hi, are you Natalie?" I asked and she smiled then nodded, how did she not recognize me? Has Harry ever shown her pictures, because from his emails they rarely talked about me. It was like, he was two different people around us. He was the awesome stud around her, in the cute, loyal, loving boyfriend around me.

"Yes, and you are?" She asked me and I smiled at her, this was where I came in.

"Maddie." I replied simply and I saw her face drop, her features contorted into a look of anger and was that fear? I raised my eyebrow at her,