Chapter 13:

*~! Andrew's POV ~!*

"Olivia?" I cocked my eyebrow as I stood in front of her. She gave me a crooked smile before waltzing over to me with a large smile. I took a step back once she entered my comfort zone and awaited her justification for being at my office.

"Andrew, I thought you would be a little happier to see me," she said as her smile turned into a frown.

"I-I am, but I'm with Krystal, and I want to respect her," I nodded.

"Oh, that girl? Andrew, please don't tell me you've fallen for a white woman-"

"That 'white woman' is my woman, and I expect you to treat her with respect, also. I love her, Olivia, okay, and I plan on being with her for as long as I can. I will marry her, and we will live together in happiness and in peace, and for some reason, I don't see you having to deal with either one, so that brings me to my next question: why are you here?"

"Wow, she's really got you whipped," she muttered. "Anyway, I just wanted to come see you. I miss what we had back in college, and I just... I don't know, I guess I thought you would be more receptive of me."

"We had fun in college, and I cared about you, but you've met my girlfriend, correct?"

"Yes, but I thought I could have you back-"

"You met her, you saw us telling my family that we were together, you saw when she got jealous, and how i assured her that we were over, and all the sudden you think you can have me back?" I questioned harshly.

"I know you still want me, Andrew," she growled, launching at me with her lips puckered. I jumped back, and caught her shoulders, holding her away from me.

"I am going to marry Krystal, and she will have my babies, and we will be just fine without you in the middle. I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"But we had a spark, we connected! Y-you made love to me," she whispered as she stared at me in horror as I sighed guiltily.

"We were drunk, Olivia, and we had just met. I didn't make love to you, we just had sex."

"B-but you said I was your first!" She screeched.

"And you were, but Krystal is my everything after. Listen, I care about you, as a person, and I would like for you to move on, find someone good for you, and settle down. We're getting older, Olivia. The rest of our life isn't going to be college relationships, at least mine won't. I'm with her, and you're going to have to respect that," I explained as I walked her to my office door, opening it, and motioning my assistant over. "Now, I will see you at our next family gathering. Until then, I wish you the best Olivia. Ms. Turner, do you mind walking her out?"

"Andrew, you'll realize one day," Olivia huffed as I nudged her, closing my door as soon as she took a step forward, and shook my head.

I was in a rush to get home to see my poor Krystal and Aiden also. I hopped in my car, and jetted through New York City, as fast as it would allow. I bit my lip nervously as I sat at a light, pondering whether or not I should mention Olivia's sudden drop in. Though I knew it was right, she wasn't feeling well, and I didn't want to make it worse. I sighed as i pulled into a parking space, and quickly cut my engine, all but rubbing up the stairs, and wondered why it never occurred to take an elevator. I unlocked my door and smiled sadly when I saw sleeping on the couch. She slowly opened her eyes and returned my smile as I closed the door, and knelt in front of her.

"Hi, baby," I frowned, kissing her forehead. "You're doing a little better. How do you feel?"

"Okay... Mom helped a lot, so did Aid and Alyssa," she sighed.