Chapter 12:

Been almost a month since I've updated, and I'm so sorry! Love you guys!

*~! Krystal's POV !~*

Work was the place I hated to be, and yet I loved to be. I was there at the crack of dawn, filing papers, and getting ready for a business meeting. There were papers everywhere, and in that moment I realized Drew was right: I need an assistant. As I threw papers around, I began to get frustrated, and irritated. My employees would clock in in thirty minutes, my meeting was an hour away, and I had most of the work done, but there were the final touches to be finished. I sighed heavily, almost giving up, as I saw Andrew walk through the door of our office.

"Hey sunshine," Andrew flashed me that smile that caused me to fall for him. My heart pounded as he stalked to me, but stopped once I saw two coffees in his hand. I was beyond exhausted, and coffee was the perfect thing to give me a boost. I had tunnel vision, forgetting all about Drew, the only thing I wanted was that coffee.

"Coffee," I mumbled as I reached for the cup, but he snatched it away. My eyebrows screwed up, and I frowned deeply.

"Babe, kiss me first. I didn't even see you this morning," he pouted like a baby, setting the cups down, and pulling me by my waist.

"I will... As soon as I get coffee," I mumbled as he leaned his forehead on mine, attempting to kiss me. I stuffed my lips in my mouth, preventing him from kissing me. Andrew chuckled, giving in and handing me the hot cup.

"You act like a three year old sometimes," he scoffed.

"Yes, I know, but three year olds can't kiss you like I can," I smirked, nudging him into his office chair, and straddling his lap. My lips placed perfectly on his as he gripped my waist, holding me closer, if that was possible. Our lips meshed, and I moaned as his hands found their way to my breasts. "Andrew, we can't," I panted as he moved to my neck, probing all over.

"Dammit, Krystal, there will be no stopping once we get home," he growled.

"Okay, okay. But I am glad you're here," I fixed my dress, and hopped off of his lap.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to find this paper in an hour, and get the boardroom set up," I shrugged, although it was more serious than I made it seem.

"Alright, what does it look like, and what do you need in the boardroom?" He asked as he walked to my desk, standing beside me.

"No, no, Drew. You have done so much for me already, you can't help me," I instructed.

"Awh, come on! Let me help you, princess!" He pleaded.

"Babe-"

"I'm supposed to help you with stuff like this. Remember, I'm your boyfriend now?"

"Alright, but if you help me, just know I will fall deeper in love with you, and there will really be no way to get rid of me," I giggled.

"That's all I've ever wanted," he smiled and began helping.

We hovered over my desk, frantically searching for this one piece of paper that held our life or death. This was the biggest client in Smithson history, and we needed this project. Not only that, but the client was also looking into Treehouse, and I wouldn't have that, no matter if I was friends with Michael or not. Heat crept up my neck as the time wound down, and we had thirty minutes to find it. I tried to ignore my nervousness, but it wasn't working. I was beyond upset and frustrated, and felt an anxiety attack approaching rapidly. I slammed my fist on the desk, making Andrew jump a little, and he glared at me soon after.