Chapter 2: Good Morning Sunshine

A/N: I promise that I will post the pictures of the characters later! So sorry i side update earlier, but I still love you guys! Not an excuse? Alright, well, that's enough, enjoy!

*~! Andrew's POV !~*

There comes a time, in a friendship between genders, that you just can't deny your attraction. I was Krystal's best friend at all times, but only her lover when we wanted. That's the part I was having trouble with: when we wanted. I found myself wanting more from her. When we kissed during sex, it wasn't anything. Sometimes, I just wanted a random kiss, or a hug, but no. Those were the rules; no affection shown outside of sex.

As my best friend, you would think she would be able to gage my feelings for her. We already have the connection, the deeper stuff, that comes through being friends for ten years. We have the attraction, because there was no doubt that we both were attracted to each other. The only thing we were missing was the love, real love.

I tell her that I love her all the time, and she says it back. But it's deeper than friendship, which is what she saw it as. If we were together, it would be perfect. We know each other well, and we can make each other laugh. Not to mention, our families get along great. I thought when I asked her to kiss me, she would without hesitation. For the past couple of weeks, I thought maybe she wanted more than sex from me. Or maybe I was blinded by my own feelings. Yet again, that was a rule; no feelings. Whatsoever.

And now I found myself in a bar with a bunch of guys I knew from college, throwing back shots. The alcohol took away the pang I felt every time I thought about Krystal. It's not that I love her, I just like her a lot more than I should. I could definitely say that I wanted to love her, but only if she could love me back.

I just shouldn't have let her leave me. We were best friends from freshmen year until senior year. Her, Aiden, my sister and I could not be separated, we were all four basically attached at the hip. Graduation day came, and the only person that would be left behind was Aiden, who is two years younger than us. We cried and cried at graduation. Krystal was leaving while I stayed in New York with my sister. At that time, our relationship was blurry. We didn't know what we felt for each other, so I told her i just wanted to be friends, and I regret it. She left, never once looking back at me.

Tiana and Antonio, along with the rest of what had too become my family waited on the porch for her return. My plan was to make her fall back in love with me once she came back. When she stepped out of the car with Pop, her mom's father, she looked so different. She wasn't that little high school girl anymore; she was a grown ass, sexy ass, woman!

Time went on, and we were promoted to take over her mother's company the following year, it's been about three years since then. We built our friendship back up, because at the time she had a serious boyfriend, but their relationship was long distance. I remembered when he came to stay with them, and I saw the way he got along with everyone, and it ticked me off.

Soon, I forgot all about my feelings for Krystal, and became completely indulged in the publishing company. We had big shoes to fill, following Warren and Tiana, so we got right to work. It took over our lives, and we had no time to date, or even have sex. One night, about two years ago, we decided to come up with our sick and twisted plan, including rules. I couldn't deny that I had created most of the rules. I mean, I was a young, successful, black man in New York, and I couldn't have someone tying me down. We just needed each other for one thing.

The worst mistake came when we got an apartment together. Now, after we sleep together, she gets the idea that I don't want her in there, and leaves. Most of the time, I want to cuddle, and keep her close, but she's out before I can blink.