Chapter 9: She Knows You

*~! Andrew's POV !~*

I have never cried in front of Krystal, or anyone for that matter. I wasn't the type to show any affection towards anyone, except her, or my family, and that's how it will stay. Just thinking of my grandmother's last breaths made my heart clinch, I hated thinking about it. She and my grandfather were my inspiration, along with my parents. They all taught me how to be a man, and treat women. They were the reason my sister and I are successful, had it not been for them, we would've been in a world of trouble.

Krystal pulled me into her arms, and cooed as I continued to cry. I hated being vulnerable, and right now, I felt I was letting her down. I was supposed to be the one to hold her when she cried. I was supposed to tell her everything was gonna be okay. It was I who is supposed to be her knight in shining armor.

After rigorous shaking coming from my body, I finally fell asleep on her chest, and surprisingly slept through the night peacefully. I woke up, eyes swollen, but I felt better. Krys wasn't in my bed, and I grimaced as I sat up, running my fingers through my hair. I heard a little bumping around in her room, but decided to go ahead and get myself ready. The shower was the place I could think, and gather my thoughts. I still felt like an idiot for crying in front of Krystal, and it was tearing me up as it thought about how weak I was being.

I walked out to the kitchen, of course starting on breakfast, and found myself missing my baby girl already. A part of me wanted to go kiss her, but another part was still embarrassed. My separation anxiety was short lived as I saw my gorgeous- whatever she was to me- walk out of her room. Looking at my watch, I noticed it was still early morning, and she was up way too early for Krystal.

"Good morning sunshine," I grinned as she took a seat, like a normal morning.

"Hey baby. Kisses for me," she leant over and I kissed her soft lips quickly before turning back to the food, and she pouted. "Really Drew?" She scoffed.

"Yes, really. Don't you have things to do today? We can't waist the whole time kissing," I found an excuse.

"What's wrong? Talk to me, please?" She walked around to the stove, and wrapped her tiny arms around my waist, looking up at me. I kissed her lips again, this time like I meant it, and I did. My hands held her face in place as our tongues danced together before she tugged away. "Do not play this game with me, Andrew. Tell me what's wrong. We're still best friends remember? You're not gonna make me forget just because you kiss me," she frowned. Damn, she had me figured completely out.

"Okay, I just feel like last night... I shouldn't have done that to you. I was being a little bitch, and I'm sorry you had to see me like that," I apologized.

"Baby, you were just a little upset. Remember when my dog died junior year in high school, and I was damn near seventeen, but cried like a baby. My dad couldn't even get me to stop, but you did. It was just you letting some things out, and it's okay to do that sometimes," she nodded.

"I love you, so much," I chuckled, kissing her temple as she took her seat again.

"Don't ever be scared to talk to me, or cry. I'm your best friend, remember that, Andrew. And I love you too," she smirked.

We were out of the house by seven this morning, and stuck in New York traffic. I had no idea where we were going, nor did I even realize where we even were, and I've lived in New York all my life. I leaned my head against the window, but with Krystal's driving, I received a headache. In New York City, you could bring your car up to 40mph, and then some asshole would cut you off, making you stomp on your brakes. We were in my car, so the stops were sudden and quick. My head slammed repeatedly against the window, and I groaned.