Chapter 7:

*~! Andrew's POV !~*

I woke up, and was extremely happy that Krystal was still in my arms. Her mouth was slightly parted, and her messy bun was slipping. She looked beyond perfect, and I had to fight the urge to kiss her. I have no idea what Michael was thinking last night; had it been me, I wouldn't have left her side. But maybe that was because I was falling for her, and he only 'liked' her. They were two completely different things, essentially, although I can't explain it.

"Krystal! - oh shit..." Carmen came through the door, loud like it wasn't 7:30.

"Shut up, she's asleep!" I whispered. I slowly crept off of the couch, careful not to wake up my poor baby. She was so cute sitting there, little whimpers escaping her lips. I tugged Carmen into my room, closing the door behind me.

"What the hell was that?" She smirked.

"That was me and her sleeping," I partially lied. Knowing Carmen, she probably saw right through that.

"You, my friend, are lying," she clapped my back with a slight laugh.

"Okay, okay. We left the ball together because Matthew's sorry ass ditched her to make a deal or something, and we came here and established that we would have a movie date. We hugged for a little while, and then we laid on the couch, and cuddled. We kissed a lot though, but we didn't go any further, and we just fell asleep. There," I huffed, sitting on the bed, running my fingers through my matted curls.

"Awh, y'all are so cute!" She pinched my cheeks, and I swatted her hands away.

"I'm just so confused," I shook my head.

"About what?"

"I mean, I know she doesn't want to rush anything, and I don't either, but we've known each other for ten whole years, Car. I don't know- maybe I'm just overthinking. I just can't handle having a night like last night, or in Jersey, and then see her go fake like she likes Matthew. I really do want to be with her, and it hurts so bad when she says we can't," I sighed. Carmen sat on the bed, next to me, the bed moving very little due to her petite frame.

"Do you love her?"

"I- I have no idea. I think I'm really close to it. She just makes me happy, you know? I always have to find excuses to be around her all the time, and when we kiss like that, it's just like... I don't know how to explain it," I buried my face in my hands.

"Dude, you really are falling for her," Carmen laughed, and I hit her with a pillow.

"I know that! You're supposed to tell me stuff I don't know already!" I chuckled.

"Well, I think you should give it a little more time. I mean two more weeks, and if she can't make up her mind, then..." She trailed. I nodded, I knew what she meant.

"Now, I'm going to lay back down with her, and don't be all loud!" I commanded.

"Awh, you actually sleep with her?! I thought you meant you fell asleep, not you did it voluntarily! What has she turned you into?!" Carmen laughed as she grabbed her keys.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to Santiago's. You're not the only one almost in love," she smirked as she left.

I slipped back under Krystal, and she whimpered. I pulled her back to my chest, kissing her forehead.

"Where'd you go?" She smiled barely, eyes still closed.

"Oh, Carmen came by really quick. I just went to talk to her," I answered. "You feel okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you," she snuggled closer, kissing my chest before falling asleep.