Chapter 11: Titles

A/N: I went back and added pictures of Aiden and Andrew! Go check them out please!! And also, I've published two new books, so please go read!! Love you guys!

*~! Krystal's POV !~*

I sat in my car, outside of my parents' house. It was Thanksgiving, and all of the shops were closed so I had nowhere else to go. I leaned against the wheel as tears steamed down my face. I didn't deserve Andrew, he deserved someone so much better than myself. I had denied him over and over, and it made me feel like shit. Maybe love does scare me, but I was already in love, so I couldn't figure out why I was so nervous about becoming a little more. He was right, he was so right. We were already there, and it was nothing but a word. I sighed as I picked up my phone, and decided to call him.

"What's up, Forest Gump?" He answered bitterly.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I was just thinking that since you like to run away from me, then -"

"Andrew, I am not about to do this with you," I groaned as I leaned back on the headrest.

"Then what are you about to do? You're lucky I even answered my phone after you left me," he spat.

"But babe-"

"My name's Andrew."

"So... We're done?" My heart clinched, and it felt like I was damn near dying. He sighed heavily on the other end, and I could picture him pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I- I honestly don't know, Krystal. I really don't know. And what hurts is the fact that I have kept all these feelings in, fearing that it wouldn't work between us, and I was right. It also really hurts that I love you so much that I allowed you to just rip my heart like that, over a stupid title. And what further more hurts is that you're not here with me, getting ready to leave and spend Thanksgiving with me. You're not here to kiss me and hug me. You're not even here to see that I actually wore the coat you got me yesterday, just to make you happy."

My heart dropped. What the hell have I done? I didn't do anything except ruin my relationship, hurt my best friend, and run away from him. What was so bad about that? Everything. That's what, and I felt guiltier and emptier every second. I wanted nothing more but to be back in his arms, and spend that day with him.

"Can I uhm - can we still spend Thanksgiving together? I want to see your family, and just generally be around you. And I want to talk to you," I whimpered. He sighed again, probably running his hands through his hair.

"You know, I have asked myself all morning why I continue to forgive you when you practically rip my heart out, and step on it," he chuckled darkly, and my heart plunged yet again. "I'm leaving here in an hour. If you're here, we can go, if you're not, fuck it."

I hung the phone up, and started my car. My parents weren't even aware that I was outside, so I decided to reverse, and head home. There was about a forty-five minute drive back to my condo, and that was without the traffic. But who was I kidding, it was snow on the roads, and there were inevitable traffic jams. I tried to fix my face and hair as I neared the condo in record time. I parked the car, grateful to see his Expedition still here. After I took one last look in the mirror, I climbed out my car, and slid onto the elevator. I nervously pushed the button with the number of my floor, and it began to ascend. I fumbled for my keys, my hands shaking as I finally found them, and pushed it into the keyhole.

Once I was in, my eyes scattered all around the living room until my eyes landed on Andrew who had just come out of his room, but was halted. A smile tugged at my lips when I saw he was still wearing my gift. I took my keys out of the door, and slowly walked towards him. His eyebrow shot up once I was in front of him, waiting for me to start talking. I gripped his hand, and lead him to the office we had. There wasn't many papers in there, and it was just a good place to talk.