Day by the pool

Just like every Friday and Saturday I went over to Taylor's house. Today we were gonna go swimming in his pool which I was grateful for. It's a really ht day here in Indiana . About 95 degrees. It isn't quite summer yet but within 2 more weeks school will be out and summer will officially begin.

Taylor only lives the next street up so I walk the 2 minute walk up to his house. I turn down the back alley and walk up his driveway to see him playing basketball outside.

"Hey" I say and he turns around and smiles.

"What's up? You ready" he ask and we head up to his deck which is in his backyard.

I get undressed and so does he so we are in are swimwear. I just thew some clothes on top of my bathing suit so it would be easier than getting changed here.

"Nash and Cameron are gonna come up. Is that alright?" He ask and I nod. "Yeah that's fine"

Nash and Cameron are visiting taylor for the week. There staying at Cameron's aunts house which is only about 10 minutes away.

I lay my towel down on the deck and lay on my back to try and get some sun before they come. Taylor jumps into the pool splashing me in the process.

"Oh sorry" he laughs and I flip him off.

"It's cold!" I yell and we both laugh .

Once nah and Cameron show up they both jump into the pool as well leaving me the only one not in.

"Alright either jump in or were gonna throw you in" taylor says jokingly.

"No it's cold" I whine and they laugh.

"Alrighty then." They all pile out of the pool .

"Wait what are you-" I am cut off by Nash.

"Ill get her feet" he says picking up my legs.

"Ill get her arms" taylor laughs.

"No please no. Cameron help!" I beg but he just laughs uncontrollably.

I rap my arms around taylor so if I go in so does he.

They both throw me in and I feel Taylor jump in with me.

I come up coughing wiping my hair out of my face.

"I hate you both" I whine and taylor swims next to me wrapping me in his arms.

"I'm sorry. I love you" he kisses my cheek and I give in. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him on the lips.

"I love you too" he kisses me again and we both laugh