Six flags

"What do you want to go on next?" Taylor ask you as he swings your hands back and fourth.

"Can we go get some IceCream !?" You ask excitedly and he smiles.

"Yeah sure" Taylor lets go of your hand and wraps his arm around you protectively.

Once you guys get into like to buy some IceCream you make small talk and eventually order.

Taylor sticks with his usual vanilla cone while you get chocolate with chocolate sprinkles.

"I'm gonna go get napkins just go take a seat" he smiles and you nod going to find a seat at a bench.

You hear a whistle behind you and someone's hand come in contact with your butt.

You turn around to see a brown haired boy .

"Ass" you yell as you sit down but he sits next to you.

"Hey baby. Can I have your number ? " He winks at you and you roll your eyes.

Taylor sits on the other side of you with a confused face and you shrug.

"Oh so this pretty boy is your boyfriend huh? Let me show you how a real man can make you feel" the weird guy winks at you. Taylor shoots up out of his seat and punches the guy in the face.

"This is my girlfriend so I suggest you keep your filthy hands off of her" he spats in his face.

The strange guy gets up in surrender and walks away leaving you and Taylor at peace.

"Thankyou!" You kiss his cheek and he laughs.

"Anything for you" he smiles.