He breaksup with you part 2

Because it was so HIGHLY requested . Here ya go. Should I end the imagines and complete them? Or should I keep going? Comments are always appreciated ! Thank ya.

__________________________________________________________________________

I go home and slam my door throwing myself onto my bed.

What did I do wrong? How can he just lose feelings for me! I'm sure Im just another girl to him. He probably doesn't even care and now I'm the one sitting here crying. Screw taylor. UGH.

I close my eyes and drift off to sleep until I hear a knocking on the door. Who the hell is this.

"Go away" my voice calls out scratchy . Whoever is behind the door opens it and ignores me.

"I said go away" my voice cracks once I see taylor.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and he sits on the edge of my bed.

"Seeing you walk out of my door made me realize that your the most perfect girl ever. You rot just some girl to me y/n . I'm sorry I didn't realize that sooner but your everything I ever wanted and I'm sorry . I love you so much. Please take me back?" Taylor plays with his fingers nervously.

"Wow that was the worst half hour of my life" I kiss his lips and he smiles into the kiss.

"Better?" He smiles at me.

"Better"