Sweet/dirty

"Has taylor asked you to homecoming yet?" My Bestfriend jenica ask me and I shake my head.

"Not yet" I frown. Taylor is my boyfriend. We have been dating for a little of 2 years. We started dating in freshman year and now we are both juniors.

"He will he can't just not ask his girlfriend to homecoming" jenica says and I nod.

"If he doesn't ill kick his ass" she continues and we both laugh eating our food at the lunch table until a voice interrupts us.

"Can I have everyone's attention please" I look over to see taylor looking at everyone as he stands on a table with a microphone in his hand. What is he doing?

"Y/n my beautiful girlfriend of 2 years 4 months 3 days and 28 minutes. Will you go to homecoming with me?" He ask smiling at me as Cameron Dallas and Aaron carpenter comes over to me. Cameron puts a tiara on my head and Aaron hands me red roses.

I gasp and run up to taylor kissing him.

"Yes" I say kissing him again.

He smiles and laughs as he pulls me out of the cafeteria . We go to his truck and get in the back seat.

"Hopefully no one will see us" he says laughing and I nod laughing to. I put my roses and the tiara in the front seat of the car and then I lay back down.

"Shit I don't have a condom" he says sadly.

I laugh and a idea pops into my head.

"We could always do other things-" my voice trails off and he smashes his lips to mine.

"You dirty girl" he says gasping kiddingly.

I unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants. He has his back leaned against the window and his legs on the seat so I'm between him. Thank god his windows are tinted!

I pull down his boxers and wrap my small hand around his large 9 inch Clark.

I go up and down at a fast pace moving my thumb over the head everytime I go up. He throws his head back in pleasure as he lets out a soft moan. I take that as a sign to go further.

I Kiss the head of his clark and I wrap my lips around it sucking on it lightly.

He tangles his hands into my hair pushing it out of my face. I bob my head up and down deep thrusting him as he twitches. Once he releases into my mouth I swallow and he flips us over.

He pulls down my pencil skirt and rubs me through my underwear. I spread my legs so he can just slip between them.

I moan softly as he rubs his thumb over my clit sending pleasure through my body.

He slips off my thong and kisses my lips.

"Damn baby who made you this wet?" He ask smirking.

"Austin mahone" I tell him laughing.

He puts a hand over his heart and says "then he can finish the job"

"No no no I'm sorry" I apologize laughing and he laughs to.

He slips a finger into me pulling in and out slowly. "Why are you teasing me" I whine and he just chuckles .

He adds another finger going faster. He rubs my clit with the opposite hand and I grab onto his thighs moaning in pleasure.

"Maybe we could have a little sex? What's the worst that can happen" he says and I shrug .

"Oh I don't know I could get pregnant ?" I tell him sarcastically .

"And? We're gonna have kids some day babe" he says to me as he pulls his fingers out.

"True" I say as I grab his D*ck and I push it into my area.

"Eager I see" he says jokingly before pushing into me completely thrusting in and out fastly.

"I love the way you feel around me" he says and I let out a "mmmmm"

I arch my back in pleasure as he hits my G spot. My mouth forms into a 'O' and I moan loudly.

"Taylor right there" I moan out as he slips his hands under my shirt and plays with my n*pples.

A familiar knot forms in my stomach and I know I'm ready.

"Taylor I'm ready" I tell him and he nods biting his lip as he releases into me and I release onto him.

"I love you so so so so so much my beautiful girlfriend" he says as kisses my lips and pulls out of me.

"I love you too" I says kissing his lips once more.