Dirty

YOU GUYS I STARTED A REVOLUTION WITH DADDY CANIFF AND CLARK .. YASS BOO. And I have no ragrets😂😂 xD anyone know what that's from?

~~~ comment vote and follow~~~

"Baby girl can you spend the night?" Taylor ask through the phone.

"We have school tomorrow you know I can't" I whine . I want to spend the night but knowing us we won't be asleep till 5 am . It has happened before...

"Come on there's only a week of school left . We can skip" he offers and I smile giving in.

"Ill be over in 5-"

"No I'm already at your house see you in a minute" he cuts me off and I laugh.

It's like him to just show up since he does it randomly on occasion. He doesn't like me driving at night since I just got my license . I'm only 16 but he's 18 so he has more experience driving. I don't mind the free ride though.

I pack all of my things together and say good bye to my mom. Shes always cool with this stuff.

Once I exit my house I shut the door just to see taylor sitting on the hood of his range rover.

"Hey sexy" he jokes kissing my cheek and I smile.

"Sup ugly" I hop into his car and he scoffs.

"You won't be saying that tonight" he winks and I smirk at him raising an eyebrow.

"Are your parents home?"

"Nope" he says popping the 'P'

"Good" we both smile at each other.

We arrive at his house and he opens up my door for me like always . Once he takes my bag of clothes we enter into his house and he throws my bag somewhere before he pushes me against a wall.

"Feisty now are we" I moan as taylor kisses down my neck.

"Your just so beautiful" he groans pulling off his shirt and heads for mine. Once he peels it off my body he throws it over to where his shirt is and points to up the steps.

We race up into his bedroom and he tosses me onto the bed gently.

I pull down my pants and go for his belt buckle fumbling with the strap . Once I successfully undo it he slips out of his pants and yanks my underwear down.

He lays on his stomach between my legs and spreads them far apart.

He sucks on my clit which makes my hips buck off the bed.

He flicks his tongue back and forth just how I like it before he plunges it inside of me .

(a/n I feel like taylor thinks shes a cheesecake )

He sucks on my folds which makes me moan loudly.

"T-taylor stop teasing me" I beg biting my lip and he smirks against me.

"The more you moan, the more ill do" he kisses up my stomach which makes me moan quietly. He then unclasp my bra and takes off his boxers leaving us both naked.

Taylor gently slides inside of me and I bite my lip moaning at the sudden pleasure running through my body.

"Baby please fuck me so hard" I moan out and he groans slamming into me.

He thrust hard at a fast pace making me moan loudly arching my back .

He begins to massage my breast and kiss my neck as he stays on top of me thrusting in and out.

"Say my name" taylor demands "scream it" he kisses my neck again.

"TAYLOR" I scream out his name and he bites his lip thrusting in and out .

He flips us over so I'm on top and I Shriek.

I place his hands on my hips as I bounce up and down clawing on his chest.

He helps me bounce up and down as he thrust into me making the pleasure unbearable. Once my legs begins to tremble he flips us over again thrusting a couple more times before we both release our liquids.

(A/n Cheesecake sauce)

He collapses next to me as we both breathe heavily .

"That was amazing" I let out a breath and he nods.

"You were amazing" he kisses my lips passionately .