You tell him how much you love him

"I'm sorry but I'm done" taylor gets up off my bed and heads toward my bedroom door. We have been getting into fights and this one was a really big one. We're fighting about me not trusting him. But I so trust him! With everything in me.

"Please don't Leave" I beg getting up walking after him. I grab his arm but he rips it out of my hold and turns around quickly.

"Give me one reason why I should stay" he retorts . I open my mouth to say something but it just forms an 'O' and snaps back shut.

He laughs and rolls his eyes.

"Exactly" he throws his hands in the air and walks out of my bedroom.

I stay in my room for a couple of seconds to shocked to move. As soon as I realize what I need to do I run out of my room and down the steps out the front door to where his car is parked.

He's just walking on the sidewalk so I quickly catch up to him. I turn him around and the words start to flow out of my mouth.

"Stay because I love you. I love when you talk. I love hearing your voice. A- and when you smile. I really feel like I could melt right there. I love the way i can talk to you about anything and the way I can trust you with everything. I love when you hug me from behind because it sends chills up my spine. I love your laugh. It always makes me smile. I love everything about you and I can't live without you. Your my Bestfriend and I can't live without my bestfriend. Your the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for and I love you" I cry out .

His facial expression softens and he walks up to me pulling me into a huge hug. I kiss his lips and rest my forehead against his once I pull away.

"I love you too" he promises