You tell him your pregnant.

After i brush my teeth for the third time this morning I go downstairs to my mom.

"Mommy?" I ask with a shaky voice as I see her sitting down at the kitchen table eating breakfast .

"Yeah y/n?" She takes a bite out if her toast.

"Can you make me a doctors appointment?" I sit down across from her.

"What for?" She flips the page of her newspaper.

"I've been throwing up and my periods two weeks late" I say quietly and she looks up at me in shock.

"You and taylor had sex!" She yells furiously.

"I'm almost 18 mom and we have been dating for 2 years please don't act like this I need you" tears fall out of my eyes. Her face softens and she nods.

"Ill go pick you up a few test" she gets up and I thank her.

About 15 minutes later she comes home with a brown paper bag and hands it to me.

"Alright just go take them" she kisses my cheek and I nod.

I send taylor a text asking him to come over. I want him to be here when I do this.

Less than 10 minutes later taylor comes through my bedroom door and smiles .

"You alright?" He ask as he kisses my cheek.

"Yeah there's something I needed to talk to you about" I get out the brown paper bag.

"Okay" he shrugs .

I pull out the pregnancy test and set it in his lap.

He picks it up and his eyes go wide.

"Your pregnant ?" He ask slowly and I shrug.

"I don't know I wanted to wait until you came so I could take them"

He runs a hand through his hair and nods.

"Ill be back" I put a hand on his knee and he runs a hand down his face.

I take the test into the bathroom and once I'm done I go back and sit on my bed with taylor.

"And now we wait" I sigh and lay down.

He stays quite and after a couple minutes I go back into the bathroom to look at the three test.

They all have plus signs on them and my heart drops.

I dispose of the test and walk back into my room closing the door behind me.

"So?" He ask completely unamused and I nod as tears fall out of my eyes.

He stands up quickly and pulls me into his arms as I sob.

He runs his fingers through my hair and kisses my head leading me back over to the bed where he then pulls me onto his lap.

"I'm scared" I sob into his chest.

"Baby I'm gonna be here for you . I'm gonna be here the whole entire time okay? We're gonna get through this and were gonna have a family. That's a plus isn't it? We're gonna have our own family" he smiles and I kiss his cheek.

"I love you" I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you too" he kisses my head.