Holding Onto You

READER NOTE: for this part, any line that starts with ° is Josh's point of view. Any line that starts with * is your point of view. And °* means both :)
------------------------------------------------------
*°After a few months, we had the wedding date set. We had finally told Tyler after a week of our engagement and he couldn't be happier. We made Tyler the Best Man, and (f/n) the Brides Maid. The wedding was just like the dream.

*°I was in a big yard with bright green grass. There were rows of chairs and flowers.

*you was walking towards something like a stage, but smaller and white.

°I was on something like a stage, but smaller and white.

*you hadnt reached the isle yet.

°*There was a banner of flowers and music notes overhead. There were people sitting in the chairs, but their faces weren't blurry. I could see smiles on our family's faces.

*There was a man on the platform by the alter. It was Josh. He had on a suit and tye. He was so handsome. you never thought any one could possibly look as good as He did in a tux.

°There was a man beside me on my left. It was Tyler. He had on a suit and tye. He looked at me and smiled.
"Your big day," he said, patting my shoulder. I smiled back at him. On the other side of the platform, was a girl In a short white dress. It was (f/n). She smile at me. I smiled back.
"Your a lucky man," she said.

*Josh looked at you and smiled as you walked closer. On the other side of the platform, was a girl In a short white dress. It was (f/n). She smile at you and gave you a big thumbs up as you entered the isle. you smiled back.

°*Music started playing. It was wedding music. I couldn't tell where it was coming from.

°i looked in the center of the isle. There was a beautiful girl in a big, white, wedding dress. The hem line was filled with music notes. Her hair was (h/c) With curls. Her bouquet was filled with roses and orchids. She walked closer and up the steps to the stage-like platform.

*you felt excited. you had on a long, white wedding dress. The hem line was filled with music notes. your (h/c) hair With curls. your bouquet was filled with roses and orchids. your favorite flowers. you walked closer and up the steps to the stage-like platform.

°I remove the veil covering her face. I see it's (y/n). I smile and so does she. She was so beautiful.

*Josh removed the veil covering my face. you smile and so does he.

°*The preacher began to say his piece.

*Josh and you were looking at each other the entire time.

°(y/n)and I were looking at each other the entire time.

°*Our hearts in sync. I Dont know what the preacher said, except when he said,
"Josh Dun," He started.

°I drive my attention to him.

*Josh drove his attention to the preacher.

°*"Do you take (y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife? In sickness and in health, 'Till death do you part?"

°I looked back to (y/n). Her red lips in a smile.
"I do," I smiled.

*He looked back to me. My red lips in a smile.
"I do," he smiled.

°*"And You, (y/n),"

*you directed your attention to the preacher.

°She directed her attention to the preacher.

°*"Do you take Josh Dun to be your lawfully wedded husband? In sickness and in health, 'till death do you part?"

°She looked back at me, still all smiles.
"I do," she said.

*you looked back at him, still all smiles. With your heart full, you say,
"I do."

°*"Then in the power invested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife! You may kiss the bride," he said. He backed away and we came closer untill our lips locked. There was an applaud. I couldn't have been happier.

*Josh was the man you have been looking for all these years.

°*Every time I wished on a star as a child for true love, this was it.

*Josh was your true love.

°(y/n) was my true love.

°*We pulled away with our families still applauding. Some stood and some cried.

°I caught a glimpse of (f/n) wiping tears.

*I caught a glimpse of Tyler wiping tears. Josh leaned close to you, and whispered,

°I leaned close to her, and whispered,

°* I'll be holding onto you