Stressed Out

you woke up to your alarm at 10:30. you quickly shut it off and just lay in your bed. you forgot why you had the alarm. your meeting with Markus wasnt until noon. you felt stressed. you werent sure why. you kept thinking about Josh. you wondered about your moment. you wondered about how he felt. you wish you could read minds. Then you would know. you liked him. But did he like you? you got out of bed and got changed. you were glad that today was a teacher day. No classes. you went through your closet to look at what options you had. There wasnt many. you decided to go with a formal black dress that had a black belt with a gold hoop on the stomach. It was sleeveless. you put on your black flats. you decided against wearing your brace. you would put it on when you got back. you wouldnt be there long.  Meg was still asleep. you made a note and layed it on her laptop. Figuring she would be on it later. The note said you would be out of town for a while. you grabbed your purse and phone. Before you walked out, you decided to bring your binder full of songs. you brought your guitar too. you then walked out of the dorm. you walked slowly down the steps, being careful not to hurt your leg. you finally reached the bottom and got into Meg's car. She told you that you could borrow it for today. Since yours was totaled. you put your guitar in the back and lay your binder in the passenger seat. Beside it, you notice a small slip of paper. It read:
"Good luck with Markus today :) you'll do great :)"
you smiled at the small note and knew the writer. your heart began to pound. you wished he was here. Then you remembered he has an interview in an hour. Well, half an hour. It was already 10:32. you turned on the radio and chose a song. you decided to go with Isle of Flightless Birds. When the song started, you started to leave campus. The cafè wasnt too far
Only 5 minutes. you began to sing along.
"Now is the climax t the story that gives the demons and angels purpose. They fly around while we are walking," you ended up singing every word. you didnt expect to know them all. you were getting more and more nervous by the minute. The closer you got, the more nervous you were. you played Oh, Mrs. Believer next. you sang to it too.
"Oh, Mrs. Believer my pretty sleeper your twisted mind is like snow on the road. Your shaking shoulders prove that its colder inside you head than the winter of death"   
when the song ended, you were already at the cafe. you found a parking space and walked inside. you didnt see Markus anywhere. He must not be here yet.
"Excuse me, are you (y/n)?" a voice asked you. you turned to see a tall, dark haired man. He was thin and had the cutest smile. It reminded you of Josh's.
"Yes, I am." you responded, confused on how he knew you. This man was a stranger to you.
"A man named Markus said to meet him outside at the third table from the door. He also ordered this for you," he handed you a slice of chocolate cake and a mocha. How Markus knew you always ordered this, you didnt know.
"Thanks," you said, taking them both. "Um, would you mind showing me the table? Im all frazzled and my brain isnt working this morning," you chuckled, embarrassingly.
"Sure," the man said happily. you exited the building and he showed you the table.
"Thanks," you said again.
"Your welcome." He replied. He looked at his watch, then back at you.
"Well, Im on break. Do you mind if I sit with you until that man comes? A pretty girl like you shouldnt be left here alone." he smiled. you figured it may be a while until Markus came. So you let him. He sat down and thanked you.
"So," he started. "You and Markus on a date?" He looked at your dress and back at you. you immediately blushed a little.
"No, no." you chuckled. "Hes actually a talent agent. Im supposed to meet with him." the man looked shocked.
"Wow. What are you meeting for? Acting or singing?"
"Singing," you said with a smile.
"You should sing something for me," he smiled, jokingly. you chuckled.
"Ha, I have to warm up anyways. Ill go grab my songs and guitar."
"Alright," he smiled. you got up and went to Meg's car. When you opened the door, you could see the guy looking at you. Then you realized, you never caught his name. you grabbed out your guitar and binder and headed back to the table. When you sat down, the man spoke.
"My name's Sebastian by the way," you looked up and smiled.
"Im (y/n). Well, you already know that," you chuckled. He did too. you gave my binder to him.
"Here, you can pick a song you want me to do." He took the binder and looked through it. He went through a few songs and stopped on one. It was your favorite. It was called Catch Your Eye.
"How about this one?" he asked, handing your binder back into your hands.
"This just happens to be my favorite one," you smiled. you took the binder and sat it in front of you. you started to strum and sing.