Lovely

JOSH'S P O.V.

"So how did it go?"  I jolted up out of bed at the sound of Tyler's voice. I must have been out, cold. I looked beside me. For some reason I was expecting someone there. I had dreamed of (y/n) again. This time, my dream was different. It wasn't like any other dream. Usually I would dream of us on a beach or on a stage, singing together. My dream last night, though, wasn't like them.
I was in a big yard with bright green grass. There were rows of chairs and flowers. I was on something like a stage, but smaller and white. There was a banner of flowers and music notes overhead. There were people sitting in the chairs, but their faces were blurry. I couldn't make out who they were. There was a man beside me on my left. It was Tyler. He had on a suit and tie. He looked at me and smiled.
"Your big day," he said, patting my shoulder. I smiled back at him. On the other side of the platform, was a girl In a short white dress. It was (f/n). She smile at me. I smiled back.
"Your a lucky man," she said. Music started playing. It was wedding music. I couldn't tell where it was coming from. I looked in the center of the isle. There was a beautiful girl in a big, white, wedding dress. The hem line was filled with music notes. Her hair was (h/c) With curls. Her bouquet was filled with roses and orchids. She walked closer and up the steps to the stage-like platform. I remove the veil covering her face. I see it's (y/n). I smile and so does she. She was so beautiful. The preacher began to say his piece. (y/n) and I were looking at each other the entire time. Our hearts in sync. I Dont know what the preacher said, except when he said,
"Josh Dun," He started. I drive my attention to him. "Do you take (y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife? In sickness and in health, 'Till death do you part?" I looked back to (y/n). Her red lips in a smile.
"I do," I smiled.
"And You, (y/n)," She directed her attention to the preacher.
"Do you take Josh Dun to be your lawfully wedded husband? In sickness and in health, 'till death do you part?"
She looked back at me, still all smiles.
"I do," she said.
"Then in the power invested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife! You may kiss the bride," he said. He backed away and (y/n) and I came closer until my lips were on hers. There was an applaud. I couldn't be happier.
"Earth to Josh." I came back to Earth to see a hand waving in my face. I forgot about Tyler's question.
"Huh?" I said.
"How did it go last night?"
"Oh, it was good," I said. I was smiling and I couldn't stop.
"I take that smile as someone made you happy," I looked at him.
"Y-yeah," I said, nervously. I didn't know How to tell him.
"So, did you Tell her? Give me all the details!" He acted like a girl wanting to know about her friend's crush. I laughed.
"Okay, well first we went to a hill and I showed her the city lights."
"Those are beautiful. I bet she liked them." Tyler took a seat in the chair to listen to my story, like he did the night when we couldn't sleep.
"She did. We looked at them for a while until the fireflies came out. When they did, she walked to them. She was so cute when one landed on her head."
"Awe," he cooed. I chuckled.
"Then we went to the coffee shop and I got her favorite. Then we talked for a while. When it was silent, she sang your song. Prove Me Wrong."
"That song is about me wanting the girl to show me that someone does love me."
"That would make sense why she sang it," I smiled. "When she finished, I sang Oh, Mrs. Believer."
"The love song," he smiled. I smiled too.
"Yeah. We ended up dancing. Then, I told her I loved her. Turns out, she loved me too, for the same time I did."
"Awe! This is a true love story!" he cooed. I smiled. It was a pretty good love story, I guess. All I know is, I never wanted it to end.
"So what were you thinking of when you zoned out?" He asked, sitting up.
"What do you mean?" I said, not following.
"Earlier when you woke up.  I asked something and then you zoned out."
"Oh," I said in remembrance. "Just about a dream I had...it was nothing." to be honest, I was a little ashamed. I didn't know what he would think. I didn't know if it was weird to him.
"What kind of dream?" He asked.
"A good dream," I smiled.
"What was it about, I mean?" he pushed. I sighed. I knew I would have to tell him.
"Well," I started. "It was about me and (y/n),"
"Obviously," he chuckled.
"Long story short, we were..."
"You were what?"
"Um...getting married," I blushed.
"Awe! You know, I've heard that if you have a dream about you and your girlfriend, if she's your true love, she has the exact same dream on the same night."
"Really?" I said. I had heard this too, but I didn't know weather it was true or not.  "How do we know what she dreamed?"
"We have to ask. But Im not sure how to."
"Me either. Without sounding weird." Tyler and I thought for a while. We couldn't come up with a way to find out, besides going up and asking.
"Guess One of us is gonna have to ask."
"Or maybe someone else." Tyler said. He sounded as if he was planning an evil scheme. I was curious as to what it was.
"What do you mean?" I asked. I sat up in the bed, which was hard to do since there was little room. I completely forgot I had slept without a shirt. Honestly, it didn't matter. I went without a shirt all the time while im on the drums. Tyler was used to it.
"We know (y/n)'s friend (f/n), and she knows us. What if we could get her to ask for us?" I thought about it, then realized it was a great idea. (f/n) and (y/n) were close, so maybe she could help.
"The only problem is," Tyler continued. "We Dont have a way to get ahold of her."
"Actually," I said, standing up. "I know where she lives."
"You do? How?" Tyler said, also getting up. I went to my closet to get something on.
"When (y/n) was in that accident, I took her home from the hospital. We went to (f/n)s house first. (y/n) told me where it was."
"And You still remember where it is?" He asked. I pulled out a white shirt and slipped it over my head.
"Yep. Photographic memory."
"Cool. So, I take it were going to leave now?" He said, gesturing to my shirt. I looked down at it.
"I guess we can," I chuckled. It was only 10:43. Surely she would be up by now. Tyler got changed and I fixed my hair. I Dont really know why I did, I was going to put a hat on anyways. As soon as my hat touched my head, Tyler came out of the bathroom all dressed. He had a white shirt and jeans. I had the same.
"Did you try to match me?" I laugh. Tyler looked down at his own clothes.
"I swear that wasn't planned," He said, putting his hands up. I laugh. We head out to my car. I lost at rock, paper, scissors, so I was stuck driving. Plus I knew where it was. We drive down our road and into another.
"How long until we get there?" Tyler asked.
"Not sure. About half an hour maybe?"
"Okay." He looked out the window at the clouds. I stayed focused on the road ahead. The road was empty, except for maybe a car it two here and there. Tyler began to hum something from our new album. It hasn't come out yet. To be honest, were a little worried that people won't like it. Its something completely different than what we've ever done. Its a mix of the self titled album and blurryface. At least, that's what I think Tyler explained to me. It was going to be based on more of the lyrical content, and not so much the music. To me, it's always the lyrics that get me. The music is great and all, but I enjoy listening to the lyrics. I know a lot of other people do too. We just hoped our fans would like it. We were sure the clique might, but we Dont know about everyone else.
"Do you think anyone is gonna like our new album?"
"I Dont know. I hope so. But, with all the kinds of music out there, and all the different kinds we've done, in sure at least the clique will like it."
"I hope so." Tyler looked down. He looked like he was deep in thought. I chose not to disturb him. Instead, I thought about how (y/n) was here. Every time (y/n) was in the car with me, I would just want to hold her. She was the highlight of my day. If I was having a bad day, I knew she would make me smile. Just the though of her made me want to smile.
"Thinking about (y/n)?" Tyler smiled. I looked at him, then to the road.
"Yeah," I chuckled. "How did you know?"
"I just know, bro," he smiled. "Plus, no one smiles while looking at a road," he laughed. I laughed. I didn't even know I was smiling.
"Well, you never know. I mean, really. Look at that road. That's a nice road," I joked.
"So hot." we laughed. We were coming up on (f/n)s road when my phone buzzed. Tyler looked at it.
"Its (y/n)," he said. He looked back up at me. "Should I answer it since your driving?"
"Sure," I said. Tyler picked up my phone and answered.
"Hey," he greeted. I couldn't hear the other side, but I knew (y/n) was asking about me.
"Yeah, he's right here, but he's driving. I'll put you on speaker." he waited a second, I assumed he was waiting on her agreement. He put the phone on speaker and sat it on the dash.
"Hey," I greeted.
"Hey," she said. Although I couldn't see her, I could tell by her voice that she was smiling. It made me smile too. Then Tyler did. Smiles were contagious.
"So, what are you guys up to?" she finally asked.
"Uh," we Tyler and I said.
"Just running some errands," Tyler lied. I guess you could consider this an errand.
"Oh, okay. " she said.
"What are you up to?" I said, hoping to change the subject.
"Just sitting here, bored," she laughed. "That's why I called you. Meg is out with her boyfriend. So im here alone." she chuckled. Tyler and I chuckled with her.
"Im Thinking of hanging out with (f/n) later. We haven't hung out in forever."
"That sounds fun. What time will you go?" I asked. I was hoping she would tell us what time (f/n) wakes up. It would help us.
"Well she's probably awake by now," that was what I thought. Tyler nodded as to say "good". Now we knew we could talk to her.
"But I'll probably leave at noon." I breathed a small sigh of relief. We shouldn't bump into her then. We would have just enough time to ask (f/n) to find out. And she can easily find out since (y/n) was going to hang out with her.
"Well, sounds like you'll have fun," I said. "Maybe I'll stop by later if I have time."
"That would be cool," she said. I could tell she was smiling. I did too. I saw Tyler growing a smile too. Along with a chuckle. "Last time We all hung out was at the first concert."
"Yeah. And I'll have Tyler come too."
"Cool." she said. She sounded like she couldn't wait. "Well I gotta go, my phone is dying. I better charge it." she said.
"Okay, bye, love you." I said.
"Love you too," she said. She hung up and I heard Tyler's voice.
"Awe" he cooed. I chuckled.
"This should be (f/n)s house." I said, pulling into the driveway.
"Nice house," He said. I parked the car and we got out. As we headed up to the house we heard a sound. It sounded like a piano. It didn't sound like a song I knew. Which was saying something since I knew a lot of songs.
"Is that (f/n) playing?" Tyler asked quietly.
"I guess so," I answered. "It sounds good."
"It sounds like shes just doing the words to a song."
"Yeah," I said. I knocked on the door. The piano stopped. No one answered. I knocked again. I heard footsteps coming to the door. When the door opened, (f/n) had a shocked face.
"What are you guys doing here?" she said. She let us in.
"We wanted to ask you a favor," Tyler said.
"Okay, what is it?" she asked. We all sat in the couch.
"Well, Josh had a dream last night about (y/n). I told him that if a couple are soul mate's, they have the same dream, on the same night, at the same time. We were wondering of you could ask (y/n) what dream she had." Tyler explained.

"Oh. Sure. What dream did you have?" she asked me. I explained the dream to her. She acted like it was the sweetest thing she has ever heard. It probably was.
"Okay. Ill just ask what she dreamed last night. If it's the same, I'll let you know."
"Okay. We are going to come by later, too. (y/n) said she was going to come over at around noon I think. We will come about an hour or two after she gets here. I told her we would. You can tell us then."
"Okay. Sounds good," she smiled. I smiled too.
"Well, we should get going. Lover boy, here, has to get ready to see his girl here soon."
"Wait, your dating now?" She had a huge smile in her face. I guess (y/n)hasn't told her yet. Maybe she was planning to today?
"Yeah, we are. I finally decided to man up and tell her." I smiled. I was glad I had told her, and that she liked me too.
"Awe! I knew you guys would be perfect for each other!" I chuckled.
"It's good you thought that. Tyler did too." I smiled. She chuckled. We said out goodbyes and left. I honestly hope (y/n) had the same dream.