Not as it looks like

A/N: Alrighty alrighty. First off I want to start with I am sorry I never continued this story and y'all are about to be very disappointed when seeing this pop up in your feed. This is the last chapter I had started writing and never finished before completely quitting writing at all. I don't remember why I stopped and never finished and I apologize. However after seeing the begs of people ask me to continue I will say, I won't continue this book for some reasons.
1) I have a completely different style of writing and it would be weird with a sudden change like that.
2) it's been what? 2 years since I've last wrote this and going back to it will not be possible.

That being said. I'd like to write once again and I have a few ideas going around already. Unfortunately (or fortunately)  my love for halo was slowly replaced with Titan fall. So if I do another cross similar it would be based on that. But I also have ideas for Warframe and ATLA, but I'm not completely opposed to the idea of some more halo. Maybe my more favored ODSTs? I apologize and I hope you'll forgive me.
________________________________

We get behind cover as the pelican flys back out the hanger.

"Alright ladies! Light 'me up!" I yell to the fire team. Bullets and plasma rounds fly past each other each with various levels of accuracy. A plasma grenade is stuck to a grunt causing it to freak out and only cause more harm then good by running to another group of grunts, blowing them all up. An elite charges us and engages into a sword fight with Cana. The other two elites are busy keeping the west side locked down while me and Ella got the east and north.

Cona quickly dispatches her opponent, slicing off his arm, then stabbing him directly through the chest. After which she helps lock down the north. Elite after elite, grunt after jackal.  Each being gunned down faster and faster as less and less entered the room. Finally, it goes silent. At first I thought the engagement was over but, while I was reloading I had to watch as a door flies inches from my face and sticks into the wall just in front of one of Cana's fellow Elites.

"Hunters!" Ella shouts out. Soon after, the doors from the opposite side are thrown across he hanger.

"Two more over here!" Yelled out Cana. Four Hunters entered the room in succession of one another. The large heavily armored parasitic creatures wasted no time in engaging the five of us. 

"You three handle those two! Me and Ella have these two." I yelled. Cana and her team nods while immediately engaging their targets. Ella is already lobbing grenades at the hunters and I join in, giving the hunters a hard time guarding against the multiple explosives. After using all grenades within reach both me and Ella run to one hunter, claiming one for ourselves. The hunter I engage fires it's cannon forcing me to jump to the side. I dash forward to regain my lost speed and to make it hard for the continuous stream to follow me. As I close in, the stream stops and the hunter prepares to swing at me. It follows through and I had to dash back to avoid the swing. I fire my shotgun to anger it, not like it would do anything else anyway. The hunter lets out a roar and punches a crate, sending it hurdling towards me. I drop prone, slowing it to fly over me and quickly run towards it once again, firing two more shells at the creature. It brings its arm up and brings it back down to smash me, only to find that I've jumped up and am now planting my foot directly onto its head.

The sudden weight change and the impact velocity was enough to cause the hunter to lose its balance, though not before it was able to throw another fruitless swing, which only increased the speed it fell. Soon making contact with the ground, my weight alone was able to squish plenty of the worms in the neck but I didn't want to take my chances and emptied the rest of the load of shotgun shells into the main body.

I begin to reload as the hunter next to me explodes from a grenade that Ella seems to have found at some point through her engagement. Causing plenty of the parasitic creatures to paint the walls and floors around us. Looking over to the Elites, it seems they've just finished their engagement as well.