The new war

Atlas soldiers came out and surrounded the blind known as yang. The crowed continued looking in disgust. The screens replayed the accident showing yang walking past mercury then quickly turning and firing a round into his leg. His partner comes out and sits next to him as medics come out to retreated him. Finally they take away yang and bring her under the stadium. Her team gets up and follows them to where they are taking her. "Do you believe she did that on purpose?" Asked Oliver. "I don't know." I replied, "but something seems off about this." Naomi looks to me, "wha- what do you mean by that?" I just shake my head, "do you want to go check on them? You guys are friends no?" They shake their heads, "they are just highly known around the school. Mostly because their learner got pushed two years ahead." I nod, "I see"

After some time the tournament was back into play. Soon came the two Pyrrha and penny. The fight was strong between the two. Penny with her blade dancing and Pyrrha the Spartan woman. They were all over the place, attacking and defending skills were high for both of them. The fight was one of the more interesting fights to watch. However this fight turned out worse then the last. As penny's blades were blasted past her she was torn apart reveling that she was actually a robot. "Dammit Atlas." I say to myself. People didn't know whether to be angry or sad about the death of this girl. Soon all the screens turned red wth a black king chess piece and a woman came over the intercom.

"This, is not a tragedy. This, was not an accident. This is what happened when you hand over your trust, your safety, your children, to men who claim to be out guardians. But are in reality, nothing more then men." I call Eta, "is it ready? Then call them in. I feel well need the extra help." "Our academies head masters wield more power then most armies, and one was audacious enough to control both. They cling to this power in the name of peace, and yet, what do we have here? One nations attempt at a synthetic army, mercilessly torn apart by another's star pupil. What need would Atlas have for soldiers disguised as an innocent little girl? I don't think the Grimm can tell the difference. And what I ask you, is Ozpin teaching his students? First a dismemberment, now this? Huntsmen and huntresses should carry themselves with honor and mercy. Yet I have witnessed neither. Perhaps Ozpin felt as though defeating Atlas in the tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect vale when the Grimm invaded its streets. Or perhaps, this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting kingdom with armed forces. Honestly? I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong. But I know that the existence of peace is fragile, and the leaders of our kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves. As someone who hails from mistral, I can assure you, the situation there is... equally undesirable. Our kingdoms are at the brink of war, yet we, the citizens are left in the dark. So I ask you, when the first shots are fired, who do you think you can trust?"

The feed drops and sirens begin to whine. People begin to get scarred and and a woman begins to give and evacuation order. The general gets on the comms, "ladies and gentlemen, please, there is no need for panic." As he said that and never-more begins slamming against the shielded dome and Grimm were reported on the outer ring of the stadium. Suddenly a bright light flashes in the sky, "is that them? Good, drop everyone, all over the school and here, give them the other to shoot anything that doesn't look human." Seconds later objects start to break through the atmosphere.

"Spartan do you copy?" The radio powers up, "I copy sir," "what the hell is going on, where are we?" "Just provide cover fire, shoot anything trying to get into the city, I'll explain everything after the conflict is over." He goes quiet and soon shells start to bombard the land just out of the walls. I grab the shotgun off my back, and cock it. "Welcome to a whole new kind of war ladies." As I finish, ODST drop pods land in the arena and fly past it. "Let's move!"

A/N: sorry it's so short but it's needed for cliff hanger and to set up so yea... anyway, let me know how you want me to take this, keep it in line with RWBY or kinda keep it as my own?