Problem at the wall

Professor Ozpin's office: 1 hour till class

"Animus, you wanted to speak with me?" I nod my head standing at rest in front of Ozpin, "the cave you've been having trouble with, I cleared it out last night." He stops mid sip into his coffee. "The death stalker's cave. You cleared that cave out?" I simply nod. "Well then, what is it you'd like to do with it?" "Id like to sell it. I'm going to need the money." He raises his left eye brow, "oh? And why would you need that much money?" "I'd like to use it for multiple reasons, however none of them will effect you in any way." He sips his coffee again. "Hmm I see. Well then, I'll contact the head of the schnee dust company. Then I'll call you when he arrives." I salute him and walk away to my classroom that I'll be using to teach. Kids soon started to pour into the classroom and sat around the arena. "Greetings class, I will be your teacher today for this class. You know how combat class works, I will be monitoring your fighting capabilities and I will, help you get better."

Days went by as I trained the huntresses and huntsmen. They got faster and more capable as they learned to keep focus, balance, and control through various distractions that I used. Professor Ozpin congratulated me on the success of the kids increase in combat capabilities and called me into his office. "Yes professor Ozpin? You wanted to see me?" He smiles, "indeed I did, you see I never put you through an initiation and it just struck me. However you did prove yourself in the cave." He sips from his mug and I take the break to ask, "is the head of the company here?" He shakes his head. "He'll be arriving tomorrow however, back to what I was saying. You proved yourself so you don't need to worry about that however there is one thing I didn't get to do yet. You've got your armor on so I'm sure you'll be fine." "What are you-" I'm cut off as he clicks a button and a mechanical click under me sounds as I'm thrown through a door in his roof which had opened up.

I take no time using my thrusters to orientate myself allowing me to land next to the hanger creating large cracks into the concrete ground. I look up as kids just stare at me and then the sky. "That bastard is crazy! What kind of person sends someone flying out of a tower?" I shake myself off and return to the hanger where I've restored most of the machinery. My latest project is combining dust with the UNSC bullets. Allowing me to create more lethal weapons for if I'm able to return to the UNSC, so we can combat the covenant more effectively. The current ongoing project is taking my bullets for the SAW and combining them with the crystals. The red ones have a high explosive proc, so explosive rounds sound like it'll be fun to use.

I was called back into professor Ozpin's office one again the next day. There was someone new in there, he carried himself well and he wore mostly white. "You must be Mr. Animus, i heard you have a proposition for me. You may call me Mr. Schnee." After I sold the cave and was rolling in money the days went by pretty uneventful. One day Ozpin asked if I wanted to take a job on the wall and I had accepted, he also said that I may have some students join me however I didn't expect team NEON to be the ones. I had my usual hardware however instead of the shotgun I brought the DMR as the night of the wall makes it pointless to have it. 

"We heard you here patrolling the wall so we chose to join you." I pat Naomi's head, "but surly there were some more interesting jobs to take over no?" Naomi blushes a little at my action, "well, ya but, we wanted to get to know you better. You never really told us about what you did before you got here." I look out to the the horizon. "Ok then, shoot, I'll answer any question that I can." Her face lights up as well as the rest of the teams. Oliver was the first to ask, "why did you want to become a Spartan?" I shake my head, "I didn't want to, I was forced to. I had no choice in the matter." They were silent. "What do you mean by that?" "Hmm, well usually I would say, even if I was the one who preformed the operation I would be killed for telling someone but, I don't believe I have to worry about that. However, this is highly classified information, nobody, is allowed to know, is that understood?" They shake their heads, "I can't hear you!" They stay silent before saying, "yes sir!" I begin the story.

"As a kid, I was kidnaped from my home while I was asleep. The office of naval intelligence had approved of what was called the Spartan two project. Essentially they got kids from all around our know galaxy and trained us to be soldiers. It was fine at first, we all stuck together, but then came the hardest part. They injected us with multiple chemicals to enhance our muscle, skeletal, and over all body strength, however, a lot of us died that day. Unable to handle the chemicals they would start spazzing before eventually they stopped, that's when you knew they were dead." They look up at me with sad looks on their faces. "I'm so sorry Animus, I didn't know." Naomi hugs me and Oliver places his hand on my arm. "Guys, it's ok, I'm fine now. You don't have to worry about it." I pat Naomi's head again and receive a small smile from her." She finally backs up and Edith asks the next question, "so why did you decide to be a lone wolf. You know how to work as a team based on your teaching." I nod, "that is true. It was supposed to be a one time thing. I was sent on a mission that I was not supposed to come back from, however when I did, they sent me on more and more suicide   missions. I just accepted and did what I was ordered to do, in turn I never got a team as they didn't think I'd need one." "So you did missions you weren't supposed to come back from, and did come back from them?" I nod and they just look up to me amazed. "Is that why you were able to clear out the cave so easily?" I shake my head quickly, "oh no, don't get me wrong, there were a lot of them, however, they were nothing compared to what the covenant are capable of doing." They form confused looks on their head. I sigh, "ah the covenant, tell you what I am happy they are not here however I do miss the challenge of fighting a whole army by myself. That's where these swords came from." I activate the energy sword. "These are only used by high ranking elites, however, they can be used by any ranked soldier who so happens to find one."

I laugh. "Yes well-" I'm cut off as a large explosion sounds from under my feet. The wall shakes and cracks from the force. "What the hell?" I run to the edge of the wall looking into the city, looking down I see a huge hole and team RWBY already down there. Soon multiple kinds of Grimm emerge through the wall. "Alright ladies, lock and load, time to have some fun." I pull my SAW off my back and pull back the slide before jumping down and crushing an ursa. Oliver and Naomi follow suit however Edith stays up top as her violin changes into a sniper and she begins picking off Grimm from afar. It wasn't long before team JNPR joined the fray as help killed the intruders. And soon, sun and Neptune kinda tried, "nobody move, junior detectives!" They both hold up a badge. "We have badges so you know it official." Said Neptune. However they were interrupted as multiple aircraft begin to enter the airspace. Soon gun fire, the atlas soldiers and another team started to rain down. The fight was over quickly as glynda repaired the wall looking like she just lost out on a massage. Everyone started to congratulate each other as they took away the one who caused the damage.

I was called into the office again and as I entered I heard a newer voice. "And why won't you give me the tech to create more of it. Just think. If we could have robots created like him. We wouldn't have to worry about the Grimm." I walk up behind the man talking to Ozpin and he turns around. "I mean look at it. Why won't we let me know how to make more?" I take off my helmet while saying, "because IT won't give out the technology used to create me for one, and two, you have no need to make more Spartans.