The bully everyone hates

A/N oops. Almost forgot the photo

The day went by slowly. Something about peace slows days down, makes them feel like they last longer. It's not something I'm used to. I had went out and done my two mile run around the campus before kids started to leave the dorms. Over watching glynda's class was interesting. She has a way of teaching that states 'figure it out' rather then let me help you figure out what you can do. I watched team NEON spar with various members of other teams.

As I thought Oliver's weapons were guns. Long like a sniper but it isn't meant for that. He doesn't let his enemies close enough for them to use their blades and continuously barrages them with bullets from his single fire weapons, flipping them to reload. He's got the moves of a gunslinger from movies. Ediths weapon was her violin which, much like Oliver she stays at a distance. Her violin changes into a bow. She has a quiver in her case wth tipped arrows and she has the movements that allow her to keep her distance. Nicole used her belt which was a collapsible sword. It could extend and be used as a whip and blade, or collect and be used as a simple sword. When collected as one she can shoot from her handle.  Naomi showed great movement when using her new weapon.

She was fighting a boy with a mace, Cardin was his name. I heard that he doesn't like faunas so I couldn't help but smile when she mopped the floor with him. He had previously beat a kid named Jaune, and it seems like he doesn't like him. Every time someone lost glynda would give a harsh remark to the loser rather then tell them what they did wrong. Not a very effective way of training someone if you ask me. 

After classes the students went to eat in the cafeteria everyone kinda kept to themselves with their teams. At one point an orange haired girl with pink gloves had caught my attention when she stood up and yelled "we'll break his legs!" I started to listen in on the conversation that the groups were having. A boy in with yellow hair, Jaune, the one who was pummeled by the bully Cardin during combat class, then stood as well. "Guys really it's fine. Besides, it's not like he's only a jerk to me. He's a jerk to everyone."

At the words I hear a girl scream in pain. "Ow! That hurts!" It's was Cardin. He was pulling on one of the ears of a Faunus. I take my knife and throw it across the cafeteria. On impact with the table next to him the blade dug in as far as it could before being stopped by the grip. I walked to grab it and as I pulled the blade out from the table I turned to him, "where I'm from behavior like that isn't tolerated. So the next time I see you attempt to do something like that to this young woman right here," I place an open palm in front of her, "or anyone else you chose as a target. This blade will not be hitting your surroundings." I flip the knife and place it back in its sheath. "Hah, you think a few fancy tricks are going to scare me?"

I hold in my anger and turn to the bunny Faunus. "Are you ok?" She simply nods. "Great, if you need anything else just give me a call." I begin to walk away, "the names animus." As I walk away someone yells to me. "Hey! Don't ignore me!" I stop only turning my head to look at Cardin and his group. "Count yourself lucky I am. I don't need no fancy weapon to kill you." He gives me a glare. "We'll see about that!" He begins to run at me but a single twist connecting a kick to his chest sends him flying across the cafeteria. I slowly begin to walk away again  by this time the room is silent. "You know you should count yourself lucky. Without that aura of yours. You would very well be dead within the next hour."

I leave the room only to be stopped by professor Ozpin. "Well that was... interesting." I turn to face him. "What was?" He sips from his coffee. "The way you handled the situation. Did you really think you needed to use that much force in the kick?" I laugh, "don't get me wrong professor, I did hold back. A single kick from a Spartan will cause internal bleeding just from the force of the kick alone. Even with your 'aura'." He sips his coffee again. "Hmm. Well I do advise you to try not to scare the students. You will be teaching some of them as of tomorrow. "Trust me Ozpin, the last thing I want, is to show fear to those who haven't seen it." I walk away to my hanger. "Oh and animus. You'll want one of these. It'll be useful for many things but mostly for when you get paid." He tosses me a small electrical item. I catch it and continue on my way.

BEACON'S HANGER: 2000 hours

It was getting dark now as I put on my armor. "How was your day today?" Greeted Eta. "It was interesting. To say the least." "Well what do you mean by that?" She replied. I step off the machines platform and head to where I store my weapons. "Apparently racial bigotry is still a thing here between the Faunus and the 'normal humans." I used air quotes with my fingers around normal. I pick up my saw, shotgun, SMG, and energy sword before stepping out of the hanger. "Where we going?" I walk away from the school. I feel like going on a hunt, it's been a while since I've done some fighting so I need a fix. Also, I'd like to get information on how the creatures fight." Eta stays silent for a bit. "Then I shall collect data on the movement of your enemies. Your visor has great battle management properties so I'm sure you'll be fine there. You focus on the killing and I'll get you the data." I jump into the pelican. "Got it."

I close the pelicans doors and lift off heading into the emerald forest. I land by some circular ruin and open the doors of the pelican. Upon
stepping out of the cockpit I here a voice to my right. "So what are you doing here?"