Questions, questions, and a job?

"I was told that both the skills and the weapon that Naomi here were received from you. Is this correct?" I nod. "Yes sir, she made a deal that if I were to teach her how to use it then she would help me make contact with the one retrieving my technology." "Hmm I see. Well why don't we continue this back at my office." I look to the pelican. "Will I be able to take this?" A small smile forms from his lips. "Why of course. There will be extra space for landing."

Beacon academy: 1000 hours

We land on separate pads at the schools landing pads. The school itself is large with kids now gathering to see the new aircraft. Stepping off the pelican the kids start whispering amongst themselves saying, "what is that?" "Is that a new atlas robot?" And "that thing is huge!"

I begin to follow Ozpin and the others as the kids break to let us pass. "Welcome to my school animus. Beacon academy trains hunters and huntresses on the concept of team work." I take in the information as we approach an elevator however I stop before stepping on. "Oooh. What's the weight limit on this thing?" Ozpin and glynda both look confused. "I'm sorry?" Questions glynda. "This armor is made from titanium. It in turn weighs one thousand pounds. I don't want to break the elevator." They look at each other then to Naomi who just shrugs. "I'm sure we'll be fine, please, step aboard."  Well ok. I warned you.

I step on and the elevator begins to climb upwards. However it struggles causing for a long one could say awkward ride while listening to the straining mechanism. After finally reaching the top we enter a large circular room which has glass covering the walls allowing one to look out amongst the school grounds. On the roof are gears slowly turning.

Ozpin sits at his desk with Glinda behind him. "Now then, I have a few questions for you if you don't mind." I shake my head. "No sir." He sips from his cup of coffee before stating his first question. "Where are you from?" "Well I was born on the planet mars in the sol system but I was raised on Reach in the Epsilon Eridani system." He raises an eyebrow. "You can travel space?" I simply nod. "And what did you do on Reach?" "On reach I was trained to be a soldier, the spartan that I am today." He sips from his bottomless cup of coffee again. "I see then let me ask you this, how would you like to teach my students how to fight. You've taught Naomi here very well so you do have a knack for teaching. If you do this I'll give you every bit of your technology back."

Glynda didn't like this proposition at all, "Ozpin! Are you serious! You want a humanoid paladin to be walking around our school!?" I take off my helmet, "I'll take the job, and glynda, I am human, don't forget that." Ozpin stands, "great if you'll follow me I'll take you to the hanger where we are keeping the salvaged technology of yours."

1045 hours: beacons hanger

We enter a large hanger as I see the machines sprawled across the floor. "I forgot to ask, but what is the UNSC?" I start going through the wreckage. "The United Nations Space Command. It's the military I serve under." I continue looking around. "And why does a military need such a thing as the Spartan?" I stop looking over a machine made into a ring with arms sticking out of it. "Because without us. We wouldn't exist." He stays silent as I look over the machine. "I'm going to need some tools to fix this." Ozpin walks over to me by the machine. "And what does this do?" I stand from my crouched position and tap my armor. "Helps me take this off. No other way of doing so." He begins to walk away, "before I grab what you may need I just have one last question, what is it you fight?" I stand without looking to him. "You'd call them demons from hell."

2100 hours: beacon academy's hanger

Most of the tools that were received by professor Ozpin were able to help me restore the machine. He had also given me a new pair of clothing however I didn't need it as the pelican had some spares. I was wearing the typical military uniform. Camouflage pants with an undershirt. Somebody had knocked, or rather, banged on the hanger door while I was putting on my shirt. Opening it up I see Naomi along with three other people.

"Hey animus! Oh? You're out of your armor?" I nod, "yes I was able to repair the machine to take off the armor." "Oh well, I wanted to introduce you to my team. This here is Oliver," she points to a relatively tall boy, just about 5'10". Almost dwarfing Naomi at 5'1". He has blue hair that covers his left eye which like his right I assume is blue and two long what I also assume are guns lining his back. He wears a black uniform with a blue shirt making him look much like a butler. He bows as his name is introduced. "This here is Nicole," she is slightly taller the Naomi and has red shoulder length hair. Much like Naomi she also has ears however hers are more like a tigers ears. She has purple eyes and She's wearing a plain white shirt with shorts that may be to short for her. She's also wearing a belt however I don't see any form of weapon on her. She simply waves to me. "And finally this is Edith." Edith is about 5'4" and wears a black jacket with a purple interior, black pants, black gloves, and black and purple boots. Under her jacket is a turquoise corset. She has a case on her back in the shape of a violin. Her hair is black and goes just past her shoulders. "We make team Neon." She lets out a small laugh, "and thanks to you I'm the team leader."

I congratulate her on having a team to lead before sending them off to sleep for tomorrow's class. I don't start teaching till the day after tomorrow but I still want to go around and do some research on the weapon types my student will have.

A/N: sorry this came later then I wanted. I lost track of time playing Skyrim since I fixed my nexus. I want to try to post by 1300 my time however if you want them later or earlier then let me know.