25. If You Only Knew.

After catching up on some sleep,Cam woke up and stretched her arm and legs out. She noticed Kim was gone from her side and she wondered where her friend went. She looked at the clock and saw it was five o’clock. Well she was awake for the last three hours after she got off the plane.

            She got up from the bed and lift the room, going down the steps and she heard auguring. It was Kim voice and Kyle’s.

            “Your annoying!”, she hissed. “Leave me alone while I’m here!”.

            “What’s so bad about a little dinner?”, Kyle asked, chuckling.

            “I have a boyfriend! I’m not these little LA girl that swan at your feet! And let go of me!”, she growled.

            “Not until you agree.”, he said. “Come on, it’s harmless. Your acting as if I’m asking you to go to a bar. I mean, unless you want to.”, he said andCam could imagine the grin on his face.

            Kim groaned, ‘If it’ll get you to leave me alone the rest of the time here.”.

            “Eh, I wouldn’t count on it.”, he said. “Good, I’ll pick you up at seven.”.

            Cam turned the coroner and came in view of what was happening. Kyle had Kim in his arms by around his waist and she was pushing at his chest for him to let go, but when they noticedCam, Kim’s face blushed up and she stomped on Kyle leather boots, him just chuckling at her, but let her go.

            Kyle held his arms out, “Cammy!”.

            Cam walked over and she was trapped in Kyle’s are quickly—and pretty tightly. “Eh—Kyle, you’re—holding me pretty tightly!”, she breathed out.

            He let her go and she sucked in some air, “Sorry.”.

            “Please tell me you still don’t get a rush from Red Bulls?”,Cam asked, seeing how hyper he is and the only time he gets this hyper is from energy drink. He moved his lips in and looked away. She sighed, “How many, Kyle?”.

            He smacked his teeth, “Well, mom,”, he said, empathizing the word ‘mom’. “Two. I was in 7 11 and they were just calling my name.”.

            “Oh really, so they were saying ‘Kyle! Kyle! Come and by me so you can act like a crazy person!’”, Kim asked. “No wonder you’re always jumping around in those videos.”.

            “Oh, so your mostly looking at me the video.”, Kyle grinned ear to ear.

            Kim groaned and rolled her eyes, “You are worse then a child!”.

            Cam heard pounding down the steps and she turned to see a yawning Nat stretching his arm up.Cam’s cheeks blushed up and her eyes widen when she saw him shirtless.