06. Story Of Us.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Nat jumped and he fell of the bed he was laying in from surprise. His phone was going off and he grabbed it off the night stand next to the bed with pink blankets. He saw the picture of Dan and clicked ignored.

He can't talk to anyone right now, not with the head ache he has. He closed his eyes and ranked his fingers in his hair and scratched the back of his head as he yawned heavily. He stretched his arms out before opened his eyes and looked around the female room he was in.

Did he fall a sleep in Addie room?

Telling from the blonde hair girl facing the pillow he didn't. Last night came rushing back. He left TJ house last night and stopped at the park. He met up with Amber and they went back to her house, got more drunk, and they did it like wild animals.

His lips made an 'O' shape and he quietly grabbed his boxers and slid them on. He quietly got dressed so he can get the hell out of here. Amber a bitch and he remember how annoying she was before and it's only been over two years. Nothing much could have changed.

When he made his way over to the door, she moaned in her sleep and moved around. He kept himself stilled until she stopped and when she did, he jetted.

After making it out of her house, he ran his fingers threw his hair and his finger across his nose. Even though he can't stand Amber, she was a amazing lay. The girl knew what she was doing.

He made his way home and when he got in his house, he quickly made his way up to his room. It was only eight o'clock and if his dad schedule still the same, he should be at work.

He went into his room pushed his suit case off his bed and laid down. He let his arms dangle down off the bed and he closed his eyes, letting sleep take him again.

"Cam, don't cry.", Nat said to Cam as he brushed the tear that left her right eyes and he pulled her into a tight bear hug. "It's not liking I'm dying, I'm coming back. When I do, I except you to run in my arms.", he said and Cam chuckled against his chest.

"You better pick me up.", she said. She laid her head in the crock of his neck and exhaled his cologne sent.

The warning about the plan came on and that the passenger should go board now came up and Cam frowned. He held onto her for one more moment before pulling back and he kissed the top of her forehead.

"I have to go. When I make that hit CD, I'll give you a shout out.", he said. She nodded and she looked to see if her parents were watching, which they're weren't, she kissed him hard.

"Don't change into someone else, okay.", she told him. "Don't turn into some jerk and let Hollywood turn you into someone your not. Be the same Nat Bynes I know and love.",

"I wont.", he said. "I'll always be this Nat, the guy you love.",

"Good.", she said and finally decided to give him her bright smile. "And thanks for coming over last night. It meant something to me to have a moment with you like that with you.",

He smiled and nodded as he entwined they're fingers together, "May be young, but we're a forever type deal.",

He kissed her one more time and hugged her tightly before he left.

Cam let the memory fade away and she realized her eyes were watering up. She blinked them away as Kim ran the straightener down her hair in the back. Knowing Nat back in the same town as her wasn't comforting her. Knowing she could bump into him any time making her nervous at the thought.