12. Forever and Always.

Cam was laying at the end of her bed with Kim next to her. Kim was going on about the things she was looking at in her magazine, but Cam couldn’t stop thinking about Nat. She wanted him to get out of her head already! It’s been two days since they’re fight!

            She wonders who the hell he thinks he is. He think if he apologizes for idiot mistake, she run back into his arms and everything be alright again?

            Hell no.

            He’ll have to work to get her back and she still might reject it. Nat hurt her, badly. He believed some pervert who he knew was mad at him for not letting him in the band over his girlfriend—a girlfriend who never lied to him about anything.

            Cam didn’t realize was grumbling under he breath until Kim turned her face to look at Cam, giving her a confused look. Cam just smiled and looked away awkwardly, watching tv.

            A few moments later, she heard Kim scuff and Kim turned her head to look at her confused, “Check this out!”, she said, holding her blackberry to Cam.

            She saw it was someone Twitter and she saw it was Nat’s, Working on this song I began to write two years ago. Didn’t finish it, but now that I plan on getting her back, I can now finish. I’m sorry C.

            “Don’t need to guess who ‘her’ and ‘C’ could be?”, she asked, her voice irritated. Not only is Cam angry at Nat, but Kim is to. Of course she’s going to tell her what happen. Kim’s her best friend and she tell her everything. Kim agrees Cam did the right thing and Nat should know what it feels like to be alone. “Check the one under it.”, she said.

            A hundred days have made me older; Since the last time that I saw your pretty face; A thousand lies have made me colder- 3DoorsDown, favorite lyrics.

            Cam’s buttom lip pouted out as she frowned as the screen. He was trying so hard and sadly, she felt a little…pity for him. Could he actually change back to his old self and everything be better if she does give him a second chance?

            She couldn’t stop the memories they had before he left running threw her minds. She remembered when they went to the lake together with they’re families and they spent all day together in the lake, playing around like little nine years old. To the times walking around in the park, her on his back, to pushing her on the swings, to the time them big self's went down the slid together, him behind her, holding her tight in his arms.

            Them in Dan’s room playing video games and pigging out on junk food. Them in the garage, her watching them practice.

            When he first kissed her. She was thirteen and it was at sunset—cliché, but it’s true—and he was walking with her after practice. Nat only ever kissed one girl ever before he and was nervous also, though, so he just decided to grabbed her and kiss her, not bothering with awkward feeling of slowly leaning forward and them both being anxious.

            Kim snapped her fingers in front of Cam’s face, waking her up from her thoughts. “Wha…?”, she questioned.

            “You were out the whole time I went on about how much of a jerk Nat’s was.”, she said. “You,” she said, tilting her head to the side, “weren’t thinking about him, right?”,

            “What!?”, she questioned, not wanting her best friend to know she was. “No, of course not. Just…just thinking of how much of jerk he is.”, she said and scuffed, rolling her eyes.