11. Fix A Heart.

When KC truck pulled up to TJ house, Nat didn’t wait to get out. His body was filled with so much anger he didn’t think it was possible! He couldn’t wait to slam the asshole face in!

            “Nat, hold up!”, KC said, getting out and ran up to him, trying to hold him back. “Don’t do anything stupid, okay?”,

            Nat snorted and pushed KC away, “This doesn’t concern you, man.”, he said before walked up to TJ door and banged on the door, “TJ! Answer the fuck door right now!”, he yelled, continuing to kick and punch at the door. "Come out, you bastard before I break this door down!"

            He was growing impatient and he let all the anger out of the door. When he saw the door opening, he stopped and TJ looked at him like he was crazy, “Man, what the hell!? Why are you banging—”, he didn’t even get to finish when Nat punched him right in the face and he fell back on his back.

            “You fucking liar!”, he yelled. “You were never with Cam you fucking asshole! God, I can’t believe I actually believed you!”,

            TJ got up from the floor holding his nose, “What are you talking about? We did hook up.",

            “Don’t give me that bullshit, TJ!”, Nat yelled. He reached out and grabbed his head in a choke hold, TJ struggling to break free. “You never hooked up with Cam, did ya?”, he asked and he prayed to God TJ tell him the truth—the real truth or God help him with the well power to not break every bone in his body.

            TJ punched Nat in the stomach, making him let go out with a gasp of air. He punched Nat right in the face, but Nat tackled him, but it was out of the house onto the lawn they ended up on.

            “Whatever she told you was a lie!”, TJ yelled, struggling to Nat off him.

            “No, you’re the liar!”, he said, punching TJ face continually. After the fifth time, he stopped.

            “Why would I lie about something like this?”, he asked, coughing up blood.

            “Oh I don’t know. Maybe because you wanted her, but couldn’t have her because I did! You got fucking jealous and broke us up! You were always jealous of me, TJ! You also did it because I wouldn’t let you join the fucking band before we left! God, how could I ever been so dumb?”, he yelled, so pissed off with himself now also.

            “So what are you going to do now, huh?”, he asked. “Murder me?”

            “It sounds nice.”, Nat growled. He reached out and grabbed TJ face to make him look up at him, “But first, tell me the truth. Did you or did you not lie about ever being with Cam and only did it just to break us up?”,

            TJ stared at him for a moment, his face bloody, ‘Y-yes, I did.”,

            “You’re a real idiot, TJ.”, Nat growled and punched him in the face once more. “I can’t believe I’ve been so stupid! I believed you over her and stopped calling her because of you! I thought she broke my heart when I broke hers actually! Ugh! You ruined my life, TJ!”, he yelled as he got up from TJ.

            “My parents lawyers will like this.”, He said.

            As Nat walked backwards over to KC truck, he said, “Oh, you wont call the cops. Not unless you want them to hear about your little drug problem and raid your house. I have people, TJ, they’ll find it. So you better keep your mouth about this or it wont just be me ruining that face of your.”, he said, opening the door and hoping into the truck.