10K Special

Um, yeah... :)

Where do I begin?

So...

10K...

10,000...

That's a big number...

Yowza...

And the first chapter has over 1K views...

Over 1,000 have clicked on my book in less than four months...

Wow...

...

...

...

I don't even know anymore...

I feel like saying 'thank you' to everything is becoming less meaningful...

But I really do mean each and every one of those 'thank you's.

Every comment, vote, add to reading list, follow... they make my day...

I update first thing in the morning,

I leave for school, then come back about ten to twelve hours later...

The number of notifications that are in my box when I get back home are now over 100 on my update days...

I remember being ecstatic to see ten notifications after a long day...

This is just ridiculous.

...

...

...

Yeah...

Hop on over to 'Inside My Mind' for the rest of this... or else there'll be no story left... :D

*claps hands*

Okay! Back to business! :D

Drumroll please...
.
.
.
.
.
.

Exo-Byun , do you remember this? :D

In case you didn't see, this was from the 5K special I did a while back. It was to ask the characters questions, and I would respond to them as the characters.

This was a question for Chanyeol. :)

So, I'll be writing this out for the 10K special! (Did that make sense?) :)

(I personally thought it was a really creative answer on my part, but that's just me.) :D

- § -

(This takes place before they got engaged/married.) :D

Side note: If you pick up on anything, don't make it too obvious in the comments. It's sort of like an Easter egg for people who have read all my books! :D Keep an eye out! (Hint: There are two, and they're from the same book.) ;)