1K Special

Alright, alright. I get it. It's really late. Like, this book is approaching 2K and I'm just starting to write this. Blame writers' block. I had a hard time coming up with ideas.

But apologies aside, I still can't believe I can do this. 1K! That's crazy! When I started using Wattpad, it was because I wanted to read fanfictions, not because I wanted to write. But soon, I decided to try my hand at creating. I have two fanfics prior to this one, both of them sitting at around 100 reads. I get that. They're both really crappy and short. I even left one of them unfinished.

This is my first real fanfiction. And it's at 1K before a month after publication. I don't really know if that's 'good' but to me, it is! I'm so thankful for every read, vote, comment, and follow. (I swear, my follow count doubled after this book. Like, how?) (*≧∀≦*)

I should probably stop rambling, so without further ado, here's the 1K special chapter (it's in a different style from the rest of the book):

Me: *magically appears inside this book* Huh? How did I get here? *sees Baekhyun* BAEKHYUN!

Baekhyun: *turns around* I'm sorry, do I know you?

Me: *stomps foot* Yes, you dummy, I'm the author.

Baekhyun: Oh. What's your name?

Me: Just call me Ali.

Baekhyun: Okay Ali. On a side note, have you seen Chanyeol?

Me: *shakes head innocently* I don't know where he is. I just got here.

Baekhyun: But you're writing this, surely you know where he is.

Me: *teeters uneasily* Maybe...

Baekhyun: Where is he?

Me: I'm not allowed to tell you.

Baekhyun: You mean I have to go find him?

Me: *nods head*

Baekhyun: Ugh. *walks to kitchen counter* At least he had the right mind to make me breakfast.

Me: *waits patiently*

Baekhyun: *finishes meal* Uh Ali, why are you looking at me like that?

Me: *clears throat* Could ya be a little more observant? It would make my job easier.

Baekhyun: *huffs* But Chanyeol's the observant one, not me.

Me: Fine. Just go do the dishes then.

Baekhyun: *walks to sink* *flips plate over* Hey, Why is there a note on here?

Me: Exactly! Now read it.

Baekhyun: *takes note* It says: Retrace your steps, where did we meet again?

Baekhyun: What?

Me: *huffs to self* I told him not to write it like that. It makes it confusing.

Me: *clears throat* What was the last major event in this book?

Baekhyun: Uhh... the movie premiere?

Me: *shakes head* Before that.

Baekhyun: When we met again? The movie studio?

Me: Yes.

Baekhyun: Let's go!

<at the studio>

Me: *sees Kyungsoo* Squishysoo!

Kyungsoo: *glares* What did you just call me?

Me: Squishysoo.

Kyungsoo: *sighs* Well, I can't do anything to you. You're writing this.

Me: *grins* I survived the wrath of Satansoo!

Jongin: *walks in* What about Satansoo?

Me: *abandons Kyungsoo* *runs over to Jongin* Nini!

Jongin: Oh, you must be the author.

Me: *nods*

Kyungsoo: Alright, can we get moving now? I have places to be and things to do.

Jongin: Kyungsoo, don't be such a pessimist.

Kyungsoo: You're lucky I love you.

Jongin: *makes heart*

Baekhyun: Where's the next clue?

Kyungsoo: *flicks paper at him*

Baekhyun: *takes paper* It reads: Hope you won't be too mad at me doing this. Say, isn't it a delightful day outside? Look at the trees.

Kyungsoo: Cringe overload.

Me and Jongin: Agreed.

Baekhyun: Why are the words mad and delightful italicized?

Kyungsoo, me, and Jongin: Can't tell you.

Baekhyun: You guys are cruel.

Kyungsoo: I know.

Baekhyun: Trees. Mad. Delightful day outside. Oh! The tree! *runs outside*

Kyungsoo: Took him long enough. And to think that that was the easy one. *follows*

Me and Jongin: Wait up! *runs*

<at the tree>

Baekhyun: *sees Chanyeol* Chanyeol!

Chanyeol: I was wondering when you would get here. I missed you.

Me: *starts fangirling*

Kyungsoo and Jongin: Ew. We're going to go now. *walks off*

Me: Hm. My job is done now. It's probably best if I go too. *disappears in a cloud of confetti*

Baekhyun: Chanyeol? What just happened?

Chanyeol: *shrugs*

<now back to the normal format>

Baekhyun POV

"Chanyeol?" I tug on his shirt a little. "What was the purpose of all this?"

Chanyeol smiles at me. "What? I can't surprise my husband?

"Yeol, am I forgetting an anniversary or something?"

Chanyeol sits down on the grass and pulls me into his lap. "No. I just wanted to try something different." He plays with my ring. "I wanted to relive a few memories, I guess."

I sigh and lean back until my head touches his chest and place my head in his neck. "Mmm. You smell nice today."

Chanyeol chuckles, and I can feel his chest vibrate. He kisses me softly on the nose. "How do you do this?"

"Do what?"

"Make me fall in love with you all over again."

=§=

And it's done! *\(^o^)/*

Sorry if it was kind of bad, I was rushing to get it done... (-_-;)

I promised a 1K special, so here it is.

I'll probably do a 2K special too. (Note to self: start it sooner.)

I didn't thoroughly edit it. Sorry for any typos or grammatical errors.

Thanks for helping me get here!

Much love,
                   Ali

12/10/17