Don't Let Go (Gladion x Reader)

(Y/n's pov)
I remember when I first met him, he was a total edge lord who's left hand shook a lot, his name was Gladion. We met just before I was going to take on my trial at Brooklet Hill, of course he was rather rude when we first met but there was something intriguing about him and he was pretty handsome. Every time we met I'd notice his left hand trembling or shaking but I never understood why.

One day, after all the drama and when Alola was finally saved, Gladion confessed to me and I gladly accepted his feelings. Once he trusted me enough he explained that he was born with a tremor that was more evident in his left hand, and even though he hated his tremor I loved holding his left hand. At first he hated it because he was afraid of his hand trembling in mine but we both noticed that when we held hands his tremor wouldn't act up as much. That day Gladion gave me the happiest smile I'd ever seen, we were happy together at least we were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So what? I'm gone for a couple of days and suddenly you let Hau rub all over you! I can't believe you're cheating on me (y/n)!", Gladion yelled.

He had gotten upset because he walked in on Hau pinning me to the couch, I guess the stress from the Foundation got to him and Hau was the last straw.

"What? Are you kidding me? Gladion you know I'd never chea-"

"Then explain what's going on?", He growled.

"Look Gladion it's not her fault, it's mine I shouldn't have been grabbing your girl like that but (y/n)'s irresistible what did you expe-", Hau couldn't finish his sentence since Gladion punched him in the face.

Hau instinctively tried to fight back and soon the two of them were fighting in my living room. I forced myself between them and stood in front of Hau and glared at my blonde haired boyfriend. I noticed his left arm starting to tremble and instantly I got worried.

"Gladion your arm.", I sighed trying to take his hand in mine.

He pulled away from me and just glared at me as he hid his trembling arm behind his back. His green eyes held the saddest look I'd ever seen, he  growled as he bolted out the door in pure rage. I helped Hau up and ran out to look for Gladion but he was already gone. Hau appeared next to me and apologized for starting all this drama, I was mad and worried but I had a feeling that Gladion wouldn't be coming back. Hau offered to help look but I just asked for him to leave, as soon as I closed my door I pressed my back against it and slowly slid down to the floor. Gladion was mad at me, his arm was trembling more than ever before, and I can't do anything.

"What have I done...", I whimpered as tears started to fall from my (e/c) hues.

~Time skippy~
(Narrator's pov)
You laid in bed and frowned up at the ceiling, Gladion was still on your mind and you were pretty sure he had broken up with you. Even Lillie called to figure out what happened and for the first time ever you actually heard her mad. You had to much on your mind to sleep, as you continued to think about him your arm reached up to the ceiling on its own. The more you thought of your handsome little blonde the more you yearned to hold him in your arms.

"Arceus I miss him and it's only been a day!", you groaned as you smothered your face with your pillow.

Your phone vibrated and you groaned not wanting to answer it until you realized it was his ringtone. You quickly grabbed your phone and checked it to see a message from him. Your (e/c) hues carefully read every word of the text but it was just a simple question.

"Hey, are you still up?"

You calmly texted him back yes and waited for his reply, you were nervous of what he wanted but happy he was texting you.

"Then can you open your window?"

You stared at your phone confused for a second until you heard the knock on your window. You quickly walked over to open it and noticed Gladion perched on your window sill. You quickly let him in and stepped back as he hopped into your room. His left arm still trembled but this time you noticed almost his whole body trembling.

"Gladion are you oka-mmmn!", you squeaked in surprise as he hugged you tightly.

Just like before as soon as he held you his tremor seemed to disappear, you sighed as he nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sorry we made you mad and-"

"N-no you don't have to apologize for anything, it was my fault I shouldn't have assumed something like that. I-I was just being an idiot and I realized that when I left after the fight. My tremor acted up even more and I just-", you pressed your finger tips to his lips to quiet his rambling and just smiled at him.

Gladion's angry hues slowly became warm as he continued to look at you, you both slowly leaned forward until your lips finally touched. His lips were always so soft and you loved the way his hands carefully pulled your hips closer to his. You both pulled away from the kiss and smiled warmly at each other, but you still confessed your feelings.

"I was scared, I thought I lost you because of the fight.....", you sighed looking down at your in shame.

Gladion lifted up your face and pressed another kiss to your lips.

"Even if we fought I love you too much to let go of you and I'd never want you to let go of me either. I love you (y/n).", Gladion sighed as he pulled you closer to his chest.

"I love you too Gladion and trust me I don't want to let go of you.", you smiled.

That night Gladion stayed with you and you both slept together hand in hand, his tremor didn't act up at all and you are happy that he was with you. You'd never let go and you knew he wouldn't either because you both loved each other from the stars and back.