Precious Love Pt.2 (Blake/Lack-two x Reader)

(Narrator's pov)
"In greater news, today the top ranking officer of the International police brought the biggest pokemon smuggling cartel ever seen in any region. We are very thankful and all pokemon are being returned to their trainers as we speak."

A young man frowned at the news woman as he turned off his pokenav, he didn't feel like a Hero not since he lost his partner during a mission seven years ago. He sighed as he turned off his pokenav and jumped when someone called his name. His reddish brown hues met with brown ones that he was way to familiar with.

"Hey Blake congrats on the huge bust this week! So how've you been?", Black cheered as he set his red cap on the table.

"Good to see you too Black, and thanks.", Blake sighed combing his fingers through his messy brown hair.

"Looker called me, said you declined another partner.", Black sighed giving his younger cousin a sympathetic look.

"I refuse to take on another hassle, I do fine on my own!", Blake growled as his face became an angry pout.

"Really or do you just refuse to fall in love with someone again?", Black blurted out immediately regretting what he said.

An uncomfortable silence fell over the two, an unpleasant aura filled the room as Blake stayed quiet and thought about what he had just been told. Black was right seven years ago he had fallen in love with his partner and two years ago he went to her wedding. He had lost her to his best friend and every day he lived with regret knowing that she was happy with someone else.

"L-look Blake I-I'm sorry abo...-"

"BLAKE!", someone cheered as they tackled the sad brunette out of his seat.

He looked up after his head hitting the ground to see his old friend Whitley. She still had the childish looking hair from her old days and she hadn't really matured much from a few years ago. Blake groaned as he picked himself off throwing Whitley off balance. He sighed and helped her up as she continued to giggle away at what had happened.

"It's so good to see you again!", She smiled.

"Yeah right back at you, what're you doing here?", Blake asked in a bored tone.

"Oh I'm meeting up with my boyfriend, you might know him.", Whitley smiled.

Blake's eyes widened in shock when he noticed Hugh walk up to Whitley and kiss her lips. He was utterly shocked what about (y/n)? Why was Hugh with Whitley? Did (y/n) know? So many questions drilled through his mind as he thought about the couple in front of him, they excused themselves and left. Blake trembled from shock as he sat back in his seat, he held his head in pain as more questions drove through his head.

"Blake....blake chill out.", Black called as he got his cousin's attention, "Trust me I didn't know either."

Blake wanted answers, he wanted to see you, he had too! He bolted out of his seat and ran, Black sighed knowing that he was going to do something drastic but hey if it meant getting you both back together maybe it was worth it.

(Blake's pov)
I thought that Hugh was married! And to (Y/n)?! So why was he with Whitley! So many questions racked through my brain as I continued running towards head quarters, (Y/n) was still an officer of the International Police, no doubt I'd find answers there! 

I ran through the station doors to human resources where I'd find the information I needed. I looked through the files searching for Hugh's last name but I couldn't find her file. My partner Samurott growled for my attention holding a file in his hand. My hands trembled as they reached out for the file, it was under (l/n)... (Y/n) was divorced!