My Love (Flirty! Gold x Jealous! Reader)

(Narrator's pov)
The (h/c)-ette sighed as once again her golden eyed boyfriend flirted with his group of fangirls. You quietly sipped on your tea as they rubbed up against him, even if you were dating he'd continue with the playboyish routine and boy did it piss you off. Those girls always made you feel self conscious, you didn't have a curvy body like them, you didn't have big chests like them, and you weren't as pretty since you liked to go for the all natural look.

"Gold!~ Come play with us~", the girls whined as they rubbed against him.

(Y/n) quickly sipped down the rest of her tea before quietly standing up and leaving. It's not like Gold would notice since he's so busy.

"I guess I'll just go to Silver's place and chill there. He's the only one that seems to notice me when my boyfriend doesn't.", (Y/n) sighed tucking a strand of her (h/c) hair behind her ear as she continued to walk to her friend's home.

(Back with Gold)

"Ladies, Ladies, there's plenty of Gold to go around.", The ravenette chuckled as his fangroup continued to crave his attention.

"Well to bad! If you forgot you're off the market! Xatee tail wind!", A familiar voice rang in his ears as a sudden wind picked up.

All the girls screamed as they ran away and Gold ended up falling on his butt, looking up he saw his angry friend Crystal. Gold attempted to say hello until she kicked him in the head.

"Owww Crys what was that for?!", He growled holding my aching head.

"Gold did (Y/n) break up with you?", She asked suddenly.

Gold scoffed and answered no as smug as he could before a blush covered his face as he thought about his precious girlfriend. Crys growled at her golden eyed friend as she grabbed him by the ear and dragged him to the table they had been sitting at, that's when Gold noticed you were gone.

"Where's (Y/n)?", Gold asked as if Crystal knew the answer.

"Oh I don't know I was to busy flirting with other girls to notice that my own girl had disappeared because I'm such a player.", Crystal mocked her playboyish friend, "Sound like anyone you know?"

Gold sighed and punched the table as he stormed off to find you, Gold absolutely hated when he did this! He always let his flirty nature get the best of him and would forget that he already had the greatest girl in the world. Gold growled at himself as he thought about how neglectful he was to his (e/c) eyed angel.

"Gold let's go to Viridian City.", Crystal sighed as she pulled on his arm to stop him.

Gold glared at her with serious golden yellow eyes until he calmed down and pieced it together, (Y/n) always went to Silver for comfort when he did something stupid and Silver's in Kanto. Gold sighed as he called out his Togekiss and flew to Kanto. No doubt (Y/n)'s gonna be pissed!

(Y/n's pov)
After my stupid flirty boyfriend ditched me for his fan group I made my way to Viridian City in the Kanto region to spend the night with my best friend Silver, he always knew how to comfort me. As he sat on his couch and got comfortable on the floor in between his legs as he started to brush my hair softly.

"So what happened this time?", He spoke with a bored tone as he continued to play with my hair.

"Gold and I were just having lunch together and he was making me feel like the only girl in the world....until his stupid paparazzi showed up.", I growled thinking about those stupid girls rubbing up against him.

"The single girls that are desperate group or the Golden Rod Reporters?", Silver chuckled already knowing my answer.

"Which one do you think?", I laughed looking up at him as he continued to braid my (h/c) hair.

"He's just a flirty idiot that forgets to use his head sometimes. Trust me I know!", Silver growled remembering all the crap Gold had made him go through.

I giggled weakly as I started to get sleepy, wherever Silver played with my hair I always got sleep no matter how hard I tried to stay awake. Silver gently picked me up and carried me to the guest room as he tucked me in. My red haired friend knew that I was upset and he was always there for me. God I hate Gold sometimes!

(Narrator's pov)
Silver growled as someone banged at his door, he quickly placed his Pokemon's food bowls down before answering it, he held an expressionless face as his silver hues met the golden pair that belonged to his rival/friend.

"Where's (Y/n)?", Gold growled as he welcomed himself in.

Gold didn't listen to Silver anyways and just rushed upstairs to find his (h/c) haired girlfriend. He quickly found you asleep in the guest room and smiled as he saw your sleeping face. You rolled over so your back was towards him and he knew you were now awake, he calmly made his way to the side of the bed and laid down next to you. He hugged you from behind and pulled you close teasingly nipping at your neck to make you talk.

"(Y/n)? Babe I know you're mad but please forgive me....I didn't mean to neglect you....and make you feel alone I jus-"

"Maybe it'd be better if we broke up....that way you could be with one of those girls.", (Y/n) frowned as she spoke and moved away from Gold and pressed herself closer to the wall.

She could feel Gold trembling after what she had just said and no doubt this emotional boy was crying about it.

"W-wait (y/n) no! I-I don't wanna break up please don't leave me I love you too much!", Gold cried pulling you into tight hug, you forgot how strong he was.

"Why not? You seem alot happier with those girls...plus they're alot prettier than me...One of those girls could make you alot happier than I co-"

"You're wrong!", This time Gold interrupted you, (Y/n) stared up into his emotional golden hues as he continued to speak, "I don't want any of those girls! They're just annoying and desperate! (Y/n) you're my only Love. I love you (Y/n) I love you so much even Arceus can feel it. So please don't give up on us, I don't wanna let you go."

At this point both the young teens were crying and Gold embraced you tightly as you both continued to cry together. You didn't want give up on Gold but you were just tired of being jealous over all those other girls.

"(Y/n) please just stay with me. I-I don't wanna lose you I love you too much.", Gold whimpered as he started to press kisses against your forehead.

"F-fine....I love you too.", (Y/n) sighed pressing a kiss on his lips.

The flirtatious young man took this as an opportunity to prove his love so your small kiss turned into a make out session as Gold started to dominate you. Unknowingly your friends, Crystal and Silver, were recording the whole thing and boy was Silver finding it hard not to puke.

Extended Ending
After the ordeal you returned to New Bark Town with Gold, once again her took you out on a date as an apology for hurting you so much. Your ears rang as you heard the familiar cries of his fangroup, you felt Gold's hand firmly squeeze yours as you continued to walk.

"Gold-senpai play with us!!~", the girls whined as they suddenly surrounded you both.

"Sorry ladies no more playtime I'm off the market thanks to this gorgeous gal.", Gold smiled as he looked over at your blushing face.

"Now if you wouldn't mind could you ladies get out of the way before I have to call out my Typhlosion. Thanks bye!", Gold grinned as you both continued to walk past the group.

"Gold that was kind of mean...", (Y/n) said as she tried to stifle a laugh.

Gold stopped and pulled you towards his chest making you look up at him. You smiled as his lips pressed against yours he, as you pulled away Gold smiled at you making you blush.

He slowly leaned in towards your ear and whispered, "By the way, you're even cuter when your jealous, My Love.", And lightly pressed a kiss against your ear.

Once again your face exploded into a blush as the teasing young man ran away from you to avoid being killed. How could one guy make you feel like this you'll never know.