Chapter Seventeen

Alaina's POV

"Are you finally ready to go now?" I asked Reema while I was sitting on my bed watching her finally get ready for taco's pool party. We were gonna be late. Actually we were already late because Reema couldn't find her bathing suit but she finally found it.

"Yes, I'm ready now." she said, looking at her body in the mirror.

"You look great as usual, let's go now." I said.

"Aww thanks girl. You look great too, your body is bomb. I don't know why you're covering up." she said, as we walked outside of my house and on our way to drive to Taco's house.

"I can't just go there in my two piece." I said, fixing the little flowy dress I had on over my bathing suit.

"Yeah but at first you were gonna wear a one-piece like ew." she said.

"Oh shut up." I said

*

We were now in Taco's backyard for the pool party after putting our things in his room. It looks so cool because it was dark outside and his pool is big and there were lights and music and a bunch of teens. This is only my second time attending one of these parties but it actually looks fun.

I looked by my side and Reema wasn't next to me so I'm guessing she's in the pool or dancing somewhere. She loves partying and being wild, not me though. I looked around looking for a specific person. I don't know why I was looking for him though. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. I smiled.

"Hey guys" I said to Skye and Hodgy. Hodgy was in swimming trunks and no shirt and Skye was wearing a light pink bikini. They both had cups in their hands.

"Hey Laina." Hodgy said.

"Hey girl. Why you still have on a dress? Put your bathing suit on." Skye said.

"My bathing suit is under my dress." I said.

"Yeah, so take it off girl, it's a pool party."

"Yeah, it's a pool party." Hodgy said, then suddenly lifted Skye up and ran to the pool with her while she was screaming. He threw her in the pool. I started laughing. Hodgy is gonna be dead when Skye gets out of that pool.

I guess I should take off my dress now because that pool is looking great to dive in and I love to swim. It's just that I never really wore a two piece in front of a whole bunch of teens that include little horny boys, so I'll feel naked. But anyway, it's not that serious I guess.

I went upstairs to Taco's room to get my bag which had my towel in it and so I could put my dress in my bag.

I got into taco's room an the door was already open, and it was pitch black. The lights were also off in the hallway so I didn't even have a little light to find my way. I moved my hands around on the wall to try and find the light switch. I touched something, but it wasn't the light, so I screamed because I felt a body in front of me. The lights came on and I seen Tyler in front of me.

"Damn, calm the fuck down!" Tyler said, touching my arms to calm me down.

"Tyler! What the hell are you doing? You scared the hell outta me! Why are you in Taco's room in the dark?" I yelled. He really scared me because I thought he was some random boy that was about to rape me in this dark room while everyone was downstairs and wouldn't be able to hear me. I'm relieved it was Tyler though.

"I came up here to charge my phone, can you stop yelling? Shit." he said, pulling on his ear. I chuckled a little. He hates when girls scream loud in his ear.

"Okay. But why are you in the dark?" I asked.

"I used the light from my phone plus know my way around Taco's room, I just wanted to walk in and walk out. Niggas don't have time to be turning on the lights. What ya scared ass doing up here?" he asked me.

"I wanted to take my dress off.." I said and watched his facial expression turn into a sexual smirk.

"I mean I need to change into my bathing suit, get out." I said, pushing him out the room. Surprisingly, he left the room without tryna stay and watch me or something. I locked the door just in case then slipped off my dress. I mean it wouldn't have mattered if he was in the room because my bathing suit was just underneath. Anyway, I put my dress in my bag and took out my towel. I walked out of the room and went back down to the party.

For some reason my heart kind of did something to me because when I got downstairs I saw Tyler on the couch making out with some random hoe. I had to pass them on the couch to get outside to the pool. I rolled my eyes and quickly walked passed them and out to the party. I looked back again and saw them then rolled my eyes again.

"Hey Alaina." I heard someone say. I looked in front of me and saw Taco.

"Oh hey." I said and smiled. I saw him viewing my body then he looked back up to my face as if I didn't notice him looking. He touched my skin.

"Tac, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I was seeing if you were wet." he said. I looked at him. "Shit, not like that, I meant like if you got in the pool yet." he said.

"Well obviously not." I said. I looked to where Tyler was again, then looked back at Taco. Why am I making it so obvious. Taco then looked at where I was looking then shook his head a little and looked at me.

"You aight?" he asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I said.

"Cause you know, Tyler is being a dick and hoe."

"I don't care about that." I said with a little rude tone in my voice.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yes." I said and walked away from him. I need to get in the pool.

Tyler's POV

"Let's go upstairs." this bitch whispered in my ear. I don't know this hoe name I just know that I wanted some pussy. We made our way upstairs and I opened Taco's room door and closed it behind us. She took off her bikini top, revealing her nice perky titties. This bitch got some fine ass titties. I put her on the bed and started licking her nipples and rubbing her clitoris while she moaned. I took a condom from taco's draw and right when I was about to pull down my swimming trunks, the door opened. The fuck? I looked back and seen this nigga Taco.

"Nuh uh bro, not in my room. Get out." This fag said.

"Nigga, what the fuck are you doing? Get tf out!"

"Nah nigga, do that shit in a different room. ya'll nasty asses on my bed too? Nah get out." he said.

"Really you fag? fucking cockblock ass nigga." I said while the hoe got up and walked out of the room still naked.

"Come onnn Tyler, I want youuu." she said.

"Shit, I'm coming" I said, getting off of Taco's bed. "Move nigga." I said to him cause he was in my way. He shook his head when I passed him. Fucking fag.

*

When I finished fucking this hoe in the bathroom, I went back down to the pool party. I went to the table where all the drinks were then started drinking. I usually don't drink at parties so much but fuck it. I got up and started dancing with some bitches. One was grinding her ass on me, this bitch could dance. Boutta get some pussy from her. Shit I don't need Alaina. Imma give up on her because things are not going right. Plus I never chase pussy for this long. Speaking of her, I saw her coming out of the pool looking fine as fuck. Her hair was wet and her body looked so good. Shit man, why she gotta look so good. This bitch is perfect. She caught me staring and I quickly looked away. My sus ass.

I looked at her again because I couldn't help it. Fuck. I watched her as she put her wet hair in a bun. Then some nigga walked up to her I guess tryna flirt with her or some shit. Lame ass nigga. I guess it was working because she started smiling and shit. I looked away and continuing drinking. I didn't even notice that the hoe I was dancing with wasn't dancing with me anymore.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. It was Ashley.

"The fuck you want?" I asked her, remembering the time she threw me out of her house when I wanted some pussy cause her man broke up with her hoe ass. And this bitch ripped my shirt too.

"I wanted to say hey, is that so wrong?" she said.

"Nah but you were wilding the other day." I said, getting another drink.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you like that." she said and chuckled a little.

"You could of took your anger out on me another way." I said winking and finished my drink. She laughed. "So you tryna fuck right now or nah?" I asked, then stumbled a little. This shit is getting to me.

"No Tyler. And why are you drinking so much?" she asked. I ignored her comment and drank some more, looking at Alaina. She was still talking to that light skinned nigga that was flirting with her. I made my way over to them, stumbling and shit. They both looked at me. I pushed the boy.

"Move faggot ass nigga." I slurred.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" the boy said and pushed me back. I let that shit slide cause right now I wanted Alaina.

"Tyler, what are you doing?" Alaina said as I grabbed her waist. She tried to take my hands off of her.

"Kiss meeee." I said.

"Tyler, you're drunk. Move." she said trying to get away from me.

"Yo get off of her." the boy said, pulling me away from Alaina.

"Shut the fuck up." I said pushing him off of me. He stumbled back and fell in the pool. People started watching.

"Tyler please stop." Alaina said as I grabbed her and sucked her neck hard.

"Yo Tyler chill." I heard Taco say. He pulled me away from Alaina and brought me inside. He sat me on the couch.

"You're a fagggg." I said, drinking but he took the drink away from me.

"Tyler man you gotta chill. Here, drink this water and Imma bring you upstairs to my room." He said.

"Ewww you f-fag. I want to bring alaina not you Travis" I said. My head was killing me and everything started spinning.

*

I woke up in Taco's room with a big ass headache. I sat up and saw Taco and Hodgy looking at me. The fuck. I saw Alaina too but she wasn't looking at me. Skye and Reema were also in the room but they were sleeping.

"You aight bro?" Hodgy asked.

"I have a big ass headache, what happened? Why are we all up here? Where's the party?" I asked. I was confused as fuck. I looked at the time and it was 2:29a.m.

"Taco ended the party like around 1 because neighbors were complaining next door and we didn't want police coming through." Hodgy said.

"Damn. Where have I been and why the fuck do I have a big ass headache?" I said laying back down. This shit was hectic.

"Nigga you were drinking and wildin' out, I had to bring you up here and you were knocked out ever since." Taco said, handing me some pills and water. I took the pills.

"I gotta take a shit." Hodgy said running out of the room. Taco groaned.

"Damn really? I don't remember shit. All I remember is getting some pussy though." I said smirking a little thinking about it. I looked over at Taco and he was shaking his head. When I looked at Alaina she looked mad.

"What's wrong with her?" I whispered loudly to Taco. I know she heard me though. Taco's phone started ringing.

"Ow nigga answer your loud ass phone." I said.

"Nigga, my phone not even that loud." he said getting up to answer it. He walked out of the room.

"Alaina you look mad as hell, what happened?" I asked.

"Nothing." she said.

"Lying ass." I said. She didn't say anything after that but whatever. Can't be fucking with her anyway because she's never gonna give me that pussy.

Taco and Hodgy walked back in the room like 10 minutes later with popcorn and they put on a movie. Thank God the pills were working, my head wasn't killing me anymore.

*

Alaina's POV

It was going on 3 in the morning and I was bored out of my mind. 20 minutes into the movie, Taco and Hodgy fell right asleep. I think Tyler is sleep too so I was the only one awake. I didn't want to watch whatever movie this was and I couldn't sleep for some reason.I tried forcing myself to sleep and it wouldn't work. I was gonna go home earlier but Reema had fell asleep and she's a real heavy sleeper so might as well leave her alone and we can leave in the morning.

I got up to stretch my body and I seen Tyler awake. He looked at me and I looked away. I walked out of the room and downstairs. I was too bored to stay in one place and I couldn't sleep for anything. I heard some footsteps behind me and I had a feeling it was Tyler. It was. I went into the kitchen to grab a water in the fridge.

"Can you grab me a soda?" I heard Tyler's deep voice ask. I got a water instead. I turned around and gave it to him while he sat around the counter.

"This doesn't look like a soda." he said. I also sat down, facing him.

"Yeah but water is healthier so drink it." I said.

"Okay ma." he said.

An awkward silence filled the air. I didn't even have my phone with me to avoid this awkwardness. I don't think he had his phone either.

"So uh, why you looked so mad earlier." Tyler asked.

"I wasn't mad." I said.

"Why you never wanna answer anything I ask? Can't even tell me about how you felt about our kiss." he said. Ugh he's so annoying.

"Tyler, I wasn't mad. I can't be mad at you anyway because you were drunk." I said.

"Fuck, did I rape you?" he asked. I held in my laugh.

"No."

"Oh aight good. Cause I woulda been mad that I wasn't sober doing it."

"What?

"What? Nothing. What did I do though?" he asked.

"Well you were trying to grab on my waist and kiss on my neck and you pushed this boy that was talking to me and then you told me to kiss you and you were just drunk." I said. He sat there as if trying to remember.

"Wow I don't remember that. That's funny." he said.

"Funny? How is it funny?" I said. He started laughing. I looked at him weirdly.

"Yo, your friend Reema look good." Tyler said. I rolled my eyes. "Can I get her number?" he asked.

"No." I said getting up and going back to Taco's room. I was finally tired so I just went to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh I'm just gonna stop right here I really don't know what to write. I been slackng odeee with this book I'm really having writer's block and laziness. And tbh I really don't like the chapter I just wrote I had no idea what to make happen. If ya'll want me to continue though, comment. I already have an idea on what's gonna soon happen so yeah.... Sorry guysss