Chapter Five

Ughhh this chapter is not gonna be as good because it deleted so I had to write this shit over and I didn't remember what I put word for word :( anyway.. 😔💁

Tyler's POV

The Next Morning

Last night Ashley had texted me again for some of this so I went over there to fuck. She's a freaky ass bitch.

I was currently in my room in my boxers after taking a shower. I was getting ready to go to the skatepark with my boys and Alaina. It was gonna be me, Alaina, Taco, Jasper, Earl, Hodgy, Hodgy's girlfriend and two girls that skates with us, Brina and Serena. It was gonna rain and be a little cool today but that doesn't stop us from skating. I took out my khaki cargo pants , my gray Earl Sweatshirt sweatshirt, white OF socks, and gray vans. I was about to put my shorts on when someone busted into my room.

"What the fuck? Get the fuck out why are you barging in my room like that?" I said as Steve opened my room door like a faggot.

"Tyler I wanna have a talk with y-" I cut him off by pushing him out the room and slamming the door in his face. I was still half fucking naked. I don't want this nigga seeing my body. My dark Twix body.

"Tyler! Open the door right now! Don't put your hands on me like that again. I am your stepfather. I want to be treated with respect."

"Ughhh shut the fuck uppp." I mumbled lowly while putting on my socks. He was still talking shit. I finished getting dressed then grabbed my cellphone and skateboard and walked out my room. He was standing at my door with his arms folded. I sighed heavily.

"Tyler, I want an apology."

"Aight, my bad."

"No I don't want no "my bad" I'm not one of your friends. I want an apology." I sighed again.

"Sorry.." I quickly said with no emotion. Fuck that sorry shit. I quickly walked past him and out the house before he said anything else. This nigga is making late to pick up Alaina and I was already late. I told her earlier I would pick her up at 1:30pm and it was 1:53. It wasn't that late but it already started drizzling and shit.

I arrived in front of Alaina house where she was standing. She was looking sexy today. I mean she always do. She was wearing light blue denim shorts which made her ass look nice, a white loose long sleeved buttoned up shirt that she tucked in her shorts, white dr. martins, a gold chain and a beanie that said 'You can't sit with us'. Alaina got swag with her sexy ass.

"Took you long enough." She said and rolled her eyes.

"My bad, my mom's dumbass boyfriend trying to parent me and shit when I just met him the other day. That shit got me mad." I said itching my elbow. She shook her head.

"Alright. You do know it's raining all day right?" she said.

"Yeah, so what. We still gon' skate."

She shrugged her shoulders. "Kay, let's go." she said leading the way, like she knew where my car was. I walked a little in front of her to lead the way.

"You're not gonna be mad that ya hair gon' get wet and ruined or some shit?" I said, touching her long straight honey blonde hair. It felt soft.

"No, I don't really care." she said moving her head so I could stop touching her hair.

I unlocked my car and got in. She got in on the other side.
I drove off to the skatepark.

*

When we arrived, my friends were already here skating and shit. Jasper started walking over to us.

"Tyler my nigga, wassup. Who's this fine bitch." Jasper said, dapping me then staring at Alaina. She looked like she wanted to slap the shit out of him. I chuckled. Taco and Earl skated over here to say wassup to me then they looked at Alaina.

"Yo Tyler this is your bitch?" Earl asked. "She fine as fuck right?" Jasper said. "Hell yeah, look at that ass." Earl said. These niggas are stupid. I started laughing. "How you doing sexy, my name is Travis but they call me Taco. What's your name?" Taco said. I looked at Alaina she looked pissed as hell.

"Alright chill ya'll. This is Alaina, Alaina these are my niggas Earl, Jasper and Taco." I said. They said hello to her again, this time using her name instead of 'bitch', and she waved at them a little. She still looked mad though. They skated away to the ramp and Alaina started walking away from me.

"You aight?" I said lightly grabbing her arm.

"I'm a little annoyed right now, don't touch me. Your friends are annoying and ignorant." She said rolling her eyes.

"Look, don't worry 'bout them they were just fucking around. Come on lemmie teach you how to skate now." I said, hoping I would get to feel on that ass while I teach her. I need her to like me enough so I could have sex with her. Even though it seems impossible because it looks like she's a virgin and she probaby wanna wait till marriage or some shit. Hell naw, Imma hit that now.

"I'll just watch." she said walking away sitting on a bench. I'll get her to skate later. A nigga not tryna let her ruin my fun. I walked over to my niggas on the ramp.

"Waddup Hodgy." I said dapping him. "Wassup." He said. "Where's your girlfriend?" I asked. "She over there on the bench." "Oh aight." I said seeing her. Hodgy just started dating some girl for like a month now. That's too long for me, this nigga must be in love. Unless the pussy is just that good.

"Hi Tyler." Serena and Brina said. I hugged both of them and said wassup.

"Ah shit, my back!" Jasper said. His. fat ass fell off of his skateboard.

"Faggot." I yelled at him, then started skating.

*

I sat on the edge ramp thing with Hodgy to take a little break. I looked over at Alaina who was on her phone.

"Hey Tyler, who's that girl you looking at?" Brina asked, standing behind me.

"Alaina. She just moved here, I invited her."

"Oo she's pretty! Let's go say hi to her Serena." she said. They both ran over to the bench. Their asses were jiggling. I looked back at Alaina.

"You like her Ty?" Taco asked me. He was sitting next to Hodgy.

"I want to fuck her." I admitted. "That's it? Just a hit and run." Taco asked. "Yeah nigga, you know I don't do no relationship shit." I said while getting up to skate again.

Alaina's POV

I watched as two of Tyler's friends Brina and Serena walked away from saying hi to me. They seem really nice.

I looked over at the bench next to me and saw the girl with the pretty blue hair from the ice cream shop. I got up and sat next to her.

"Hi." I said. She looked up from her phone. "Hey! You're the girl who got my phone for me in the ice cream shop!" I nodded.

"I'm Skye, what's your name?"

"Alaina. Ironic, my middle name is Skye."

"Really? That's cool." She said chuckling. "So you skate?" She asked.

"Nah, I was invited here." I said looking over at Tyler skating. "Do you?" I asked.

"Nope I'm just here with my boyfriend and his friends." She said pointing over to were Tyler and his friends were, then i saw her boyfriend.

"You know them?" I asked.

"Yeah all them fools over there." She said. I chuckled. "Tyler is the one who invited me." I said.

"He did? Cool. He never invites people." She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah like I never seen him invite a girl because he's always messing around with hoes that don't wanna hang with us. But you seem really cool."

"Thanks." I said. Her boyfriend started walking over here. He's really cute. I'm not tryna take him or anything, they make a good looking couple.

"Hey babe, you aight over here?" He said, pecking Skye on the lips. "Yeah." She said, then kissed him again.
He looked at me. "Oh hi. You're Alaya? The girl Tyler invited." he said. "Yeah, actually its Alaina."
"Oh, my bad Alaina. I'm Hodgy." He said shaking my hand. Skye jumped on his back and he gave her a piggyback ride around the skatepark.

I looked over at Tyler who was skating and stuff. He's a really good skater. he started laughing and pointing at one of his friends that fell. He took off his sweatshirt, leaving him shirtless while he sagged his cargo shorts a little, showing his red plaid boxers. I hate when boys sag but a very small portion of them who sag just a little bit looks cute doing it and he's one of those people. I viewed his abs. Not bad. He started walking towards me and I quickly looked away so he wouldn't catch me staring.

"Haiiii." he said, sitting next to me and cheesing. I chuckled.

"Hey." I said.

"Why are you still sitting here by yourself? Come skate with me." He said, pulling me to stand up.

"Noo let go of me. I don't want to skate." I said trying to get out of his grip.

"I don't give a fuck, I wanna teach you." he said, still holding my arms.

"Noo."

"Stop being pussy , you're acting like Imma teach you some flips, I'm just gonna teach you some simple shit. Don't make me pick your ass up cause I will."

"You can't pick me up." I said. "Oh I can't?" he said, then lifted me over his shoulder. Damn his strong self.

"Put me downnn!" I screamed. I hate when people pick me up because I'm scared as hell to fall. I started hitting his back. "Put. Me. Down." I said with every hit. "Hit me one more time and I'll run." I kicked my legs and he starting running real fast. I didn't even hit him! I started screaming. "Tylerrrrr STOPP." I said, panicking. He put me down when we arrived at his friends on the ramp. Tyler started laughing hard and I rolled my eyes. "Tyler, stop!" He said mimicking me then laughed again, holding his stomach. I looked at him and proceeded to walk away. "Wait, alright I'm done." He said pulling me back.

Him and his friend Taco were teaching me how to skate, but I only attempted once then I was done because I had fell and the boys were all laughing. The girls were telling them to shutup though. They've been really nice to me. I was sitting with Skye on top of the ramp thing while we watched the others skate. It started raining real hard so I took of my beanie leaving my hair wet and curly.

*

We were leaving the skatepark around 5pm and I was currently with Tyler, Taco and Earl while the others went home.

"Man I'm hungry as fuck, what should we eat." Tyler said. He was still shirtless. Actually they set his sweatshirt on fire at the skatepark. They're so crazy. We almost got banned too.

"I want a big meaty taco." Earl said.
"Why you gotta be a faggot?" Taco said. Tyler started laughing. "What you want Laina?" Tyler asked me. "I wanna go home." I said. "You not hungry?" He asked. "Yeah but I'm wet and I wanna go take a shower and stuff." I said. Tyler smirked at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing. But see you later." He said as we arrived in front of my house because we were already on my block. "Bye." I said to all of them.

I walked in my house seeing my mom in the kitchen.

"Hey mom." I said. "Hey Laina. Why are you so wet? Didn't I tell you to bring your umbrella earlier." She said.
"Yeah but I didn't know it was gonna rain that hard. I'm hungry." She shook her head a little.

"Change out of those wet clothes and then come get some food I bought earlier."

"Kay."

*

After my shower, I came back downstairs wearing light gray sweatpants and a white wife beater with my hair in a messy bun. My mom was still in the kitchen.

"You left your phone down here and it kept buzzing. Someone name Tyler keeps texting you." She said, smiling at me a little. I put some food in the microwave and picked up my phone, sitting down at the island.

"You went through my phone?" I asked.

"All I did was glance over at it because it kept vibrating and I saw his name. So who's Tyler, new boyfriend?" She asked.

"Ugh no not at all. Just someone I hung out with today. He's just a friend, I guess." I said checking the messages.

Tyler: 'haiii sexyyy."

Tyler: 'did u have fun today? I kno u did 😏'

Tyler: and why u left, u coulda ate with us. Always leavin a nigga.

I chuckled and shook my head at the texts.

"Mm. Okay." She said. I took my food out the microwave and my mom left out the kitchen. I put my phone on the charger and ate.

Tyler's POV

I was laying down in my bed kind of bored. I turned on my tv and Loiter Squad happened to be on. I checked my phone then watched the tv.
My door slightly opened and my mom came in my room. "Tyler," she said. She walked inside and sat on my bed. I sat up.

"Yeah, what happen."
"So the wedding is on wednesday," she started, as i sighed.
"and everything is ready but tomorrow since I'm really busy, I want you to please pick up my wedding dress and your tux at the cleaners. It's a far place so I want you to go early. Be there at 10am. Please don't be late." She said.

"Wait why do I have to come to the wedding." I asked, annoyed.

"What? Why wouldn't you come, it's my big day." She said looking hurt. I sighed.

"I ain't mean it like that ma, I'm just saying. You getting married to some nigga I don't like and I just met him and he acting like he was there for my birth or some shit. You ain't even asked me how I felt about this." She sighed.

"Well it's too late for that. Just please be more nicer and respectful to him. And like you said, you just met him so give it some time, you might like him later on." I looked at her like she was crazy.

"I doubt it. But whatever, what I have to say wouldn't matter anyway."

"Tyler please. Don't be late tomorrow. 10am." She said and walked out my room.

I shook my head and sighed heavily. I laid back and got my phone. Alaina ain't text me back though. I clicked on Ashley's contact and texted her.

-text convo-

Me: 'yo ash, can I come over? I want to fuck.'

Ashley: 'Um, right now?'

Me: 'wtf yes bitch, right now.'

Ashley: 'We'll have to be quick'

Me: Aight

I got up and put on jeans and my shoes to be on my way to Ashley's house. I either needed weed or pussy right now, the only two things that relieve my stress.

-------------------

I took like two days to write this chapter over 😞