Chapter Eleven

Tyler's POV

I zipped up my pants after fucking some hoe in my mom's room. It was a little awkward being in there doing that but some dirty niggas were already in my room fucking. I should of put a lock on my door. My room gon' be smelling like ass. We both walked out of the room. Well she kind of stumbled cause this bitch was drunk as fuck. I didn't even know her name.

I went downstairs to the party. Earlier Skye texted me saying that Alaina said yes, so hopefully she's here. I was tryna find her earlier in the party but it was too much people and a lot of bitches kept dancing with me. I walked through the livingroom. That's when I spotted Skye dancing. Her ass was jiggling all over the place. I definitely would have danced with her but Hodgy would probably kick my ass. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around.

"Oh heeey." She said, kind of slurring. I guess she was drunk. She put her hands on my face. I removed them. "Hey um, where's Alaina?" I asked. She pointed somewhere but I didn't see anyone. She stumbled back into Hodgy and danced with him. I gave Hodgy a dap. He gave me a blunt. I guess he didn't want to smoke it or some shit. I took it and turned around and saw Alaina.

Damn, she was looking fine as fuck. Fine couldn't even define how good she looked right now. With her dress fitting her body perfectly, her right amount of breasts and that fat ass, her pretty light-ish brown-ish carmel toned skin, her long and wavey honey blonde hair, her pretty face. I need to fuck her right now.

"H-hey you look..." I started to tell her but I got lost in her body again. She snapped her fingers in my face.

"You look amazing." I said. "Uh huh, thank you." She said and turned away from me. She kind of had an attitude, but why? I walked after her as she walked in the kitchen. Frank and Taco were there and I dapped them.
"You aight?" I said in her ear. She just looked at me.

"Yo Tyler, we were looking for your black ass." I heard Jasper say. I turned around.

"What nigga?"

"Where's the weeed?"

"How high you tryna get nigga? You already look high as fuck. But go in the backyard, Syd and them should have all the shit." I said. He ran in the back. I turned back to Alaina.

"You wanna dance with me." I asked her. I was standing in front of her while she was sitting on the stool looking up at me.

"No." She said and looked somewhere else. Damn, how am I gonna do this. I would ask Skye to try and get Alaina drunk but Skye herself was already drunk and I don't think she would do that. That seems sus anyways. I sat next to her and smoked the blunt that Hodgy gave me.

"So you look sexy. Like really sexy right now, did I tell you that." I said to Alaina as I blew the smoke.

"Yeah you did. You could shutup now."

"Why are you acting so weird? I didn't do anything to you, the fuck?"

She sighed.

"I don't know." was all she said, before it got silent between us. I continued smoking then I felt a pair of hands on my eyes. Who the fuck got their crusty ass hands on my eyes. I knew it was a girl. I hate when they do that, like get ya dry ass hands off my face. Is that shit suppose to be cute. No. I took her hands off my eyes and turned around. It was Ashley. I should've known.

"Hiiii Tylerrr!" She said, excitedly.

" Hi." I said. Ashley looked at Alaina, and Alaina gave her a look. I don't know why. but Ashley ignored it and so did I.

"Come danceeee." She said pulling me up. She took the blunt from my hand and continued smoking it then put it out. Who the fuck told this bitch to smoke my shit.

"Ain't ya boyfriend here or some shit." I said, letting go of her hands and sitting back down with Alaina. As soon as I said that Ashley's boyfriend took her and went upstairs. See I could of got knocked the fuck out If he saw me dancing with Ashley because I would've been all up on her.

I looked back at Alaina. Who told her she could look so fine. I didn't think she could possibly be any sexier but I was wrong. I don't know why I didn't have any words to say to her. Taco tapped me and talked lowly in my ear.

"Nothing yet?" He asked.

"Nah, it's like she's mad at me but I didn't do anything."

"Girls are weird. They're aliens that bleed from their vaginas." Taco said. I looked at him weirdly and chuckled. He left the kitchen with some bitch.

"So I'm glad you decided to come to my party. You having fun?" I asked Alaina. She shrugged a little.

"I guess so." She said.

"It doesn't look like it. You should come have fun with me. In my room." I said winking at her. She looked at me like I was crazy and rolled her eyes.

"That's funny." She said.

"Tyler!" I heard a girl yell. I looked back and saw my hoe Trixie. She grabbed me, bringing me to the living room to dance. She started grinding her ass on me and I grabbed her hips.

Alaina's POV

After some random girl grabbed Tyler away, I was still sitting alone. Just watching everybody in the kitchen drink and mix drinks together. This couple was tonging each other down on the counter. It was going on 2 in the morning. I was getting bored and tired and wondered where Skye was. Just then, I saw her stumble in the kitchen and brought me to dance. We were all the way by the wall, under the stairs. I don't know where Hodgy was but Skye was dancing with alot of other boys. I was just standing there. I turned around but when I turned back Skye was gone. A drunk guy tried to grab me and feel up on me but I pushed him away from me. I was getting annoyed.

The same raggedy boy with the missing tooth came over to me. He was feeling on my body, but before I could slapped him, I saw Tyler pull him away from me. The guy walked away and Tyler came over to me. I was actually happy to see him so now other people can stop touching me.

"You aight?" He asked me, holding my arm with one hand, and had a cup in the other. He looked high and I guess he had liquor in his cup. I nodded my head yes, as I stared at him with his shirt off. I controlled myself though.

"Why don't you have a shirt on?" I asked, trying not to stare anymore.

He shrugged his shoulders and looked at me, leaning in but I backed up a little into the wall. He kissed on my ear, then the side of my neck.

"Tyler, stop." I said pushing him off.

"Come upstairs with me." He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. But I shook my head no. He pulled me close to him and squeezed my butt.

"Stop." I said. I pushed him again, causing him to spill his drink. "Fuck." He said. I sighed. I don't know if it was because he was high and a bit tipsy but I know he's trying to have sex with me right now. I saw him grab another girl, pushed her to the wall next to me and made out with her. She was feeling on his abs and he felt on her butt. I shook my head and walked away. I wanna go home now. Couldn't find Skye so I walked out the party. My house is just right there so I could just walk there myself. I began walking until I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw Taco. He walked down the front steps and over to me.

"Hey, where you going so soon?" He asked.

"Soon? It's 2 in the morning already and I want to go home." I said, as I took my heels off. My feet were killing me.

"The party don't end till 4. But why're you going by yourself." He asked.

"I can't find Skye so I'll walk by myself."

"Weren't you just with Tyler?"

"He's with some random girl right now." I said rolling my eyes, thinking about it. Taco shook his head. "I'll walk you." He said. I shrugged my shoulders and he walked me home. Before I walked inside, I turned back around to Taco.

"Hey, can you text me when it's time for you guys to clean up? I had promised to help." I said.

"Oh okay. But I don't have your number." He said. I gave him my number.

"Alright. So after I text you, I'll come get you because I don't want anything to happen to you even though you live like a block away. Anything could happen." He said. I smiled a little.

"Thanks." I said. Taco's a nice person.

I went inside and he went back to the party.

I went in my room, took off my dress, and put my hair in a messy bun. I stepped in the shower then put on pajama shorts with a black bandeau top. Skye's stuff was still here so I think she's coming back to my house after the party. I started looking in the mirror. I forgot to wash off my makeup, and I was just in the shower. I washed my face in the bathroom sink and walked back in my pink room. It's a little girly but I never wanted it this color. I don't even like pink like that.

I sat down in front of my mirror and took my brush and brushed my hair. It was looking a little messed up. As I brushed it, the waviness remained in my hair but it looked pretty. I left my hair down. I was never ever conceited but I kept staring at myself in the mirror. My face is pretty. I've been told that alot but I never really cared to notice. I ran my fingers through my hair. I might soon dye it back to it's natural brown color. Well, this honey blonde dye in my hair isn't permanent, but I have to use a certain shampoo to wash it out.

I laid in my bed. The party was kinda cool. I thought about how stupid Tyler kept trying to kiss on me. It felt good in a way but at the same time it didn't feel right. I don't want to have sex with him or kiss him. I still feel like I just met him because basically I did. I want to know him more for some reason. I drifted off to sleep.

*

Tyler's POV

I was floating in the air in the sky. I had a pair of titties but I don't know how. There were two girls sucking on my titties. What are they doing.

"Tyler." I heard someone say. I turned around and saw a goat, with hair that looked like Taco's.

"Tyler." He said again. "Tyler." I felt someone slap the shit out of me and I woke up. I was on the floor in my room.

"What the fuck. What happened." I said feeling my chest. "It's 4:29, the party is over, we gotta clean up." Taco said walking out my room. I followed him out the room and down the stairs.

"Damn, them niggas are animals." I said looking around my house. Shit was messy as fuck.

I saw Skye, Hodgy, Earl, and Jasper all sitting on the couch. Frank was the only one cleaning.

"Get yall asses up and start cleaning." I said. They all got up, yawning and started to clean. I know they were tired as fuck since it was almost 5 in the morning but I can't clean this shit by myself.

"Oh shit, where's Alaina?" Skye asked. Word, where is she.

"She went home earlier, she said she wanted to go so I walked her home since it was late and dark." Taco said.

"Oh, alright." Skye said, relieved. "She's probably not gonna help anymore." She said, picking up red cups and throwing them in a big black plastic bag. I threw some stuff in there too.

"Nah, actually she told me to text her when it's time to clean up because she still wanted to help. So Imma go pick her up now." He said, texting on his phone and putting on his shoes.

"Let's go nigga, clean." I said, hitting Jasper on the head since he dozed off. He almost fell off the chair he was sitting in. He sucked his teeth and grabbed the broom.

Taco came in with Alaina about 8 minutes later. Alaina still looked gorgeous. Even without any makeup. She had on a black tube top shit, whatever you call that shit, it looked good on her. She also had on some loose gray sweatpants and black high top converse. Her hair was down. She looked a little tired but she got to work.

*

Everybody was almost done cleaning. Me and Taco were currently in my room cleaning. I asked him to help me because I needed to change my dirty sheets, niggas spilled liquor on my floor, there was vomit on my floor, and cups everywhere.

"What the fuck is this purple shit in the vomit." Taco said.

"Ew, don't smell that shit." I said. I gave him more paper towel. I gotta mop my floor with some fucking pine sol.

I sat on my bed after I changed the sheets.

"So, I didn't get none from Alaina." I said.

"That's not a surprise." Taco said, putting cups in the trash bag.

"What are you tryna say nigga."

"Nothing, but you a dumb as fuck."

"How?"

"You got her mad because you were with another girl. I'm not sure If that's the reason she left but I asked her where were you when she was leaving and she told me you were with another girl and she rolled her eyes. That right there is not gonna get you pussy from her."

"But why would she be mad at that? We're not together, I aint even know she would care."

"You know how weird girls are. You don't even have to be together and they would still get mad at shit like that." He said.

"She said I was with another girl? When was that?"

"I don't know nigga."

"I don't even remember half the shit I did today. I don't even drink but I was drinking shit anyway. But I doubt she would be mad about that because she stay having a attitude with me in the first place. I guess I gotta start treating her extra nice and sweet to get that pussy." I said.

Taco yawned.

"Yeah.." He said dozing off to sleep. I got off the bed and went downstairs. Damn. Everybody fell asleep. Everything was clean though. Jasper passed out on the floor, Hodgy was asleep on the couch, Earl was sleeping on the damn counter with a papertowel in one hand and the windex in the other. I shook my head. I don't know where everybody else were. I went in the cabinet and got some cookies. I saw two girls passed out on the kitchen floor. What the fuck. I guess they never made it home. They're hot though.

I walked upstairs and saw Alaina close my mom's bedroom door. She look like she seen a ghost.

"Hey, you want some cookies?" I asked.

"No thanks." She said scratching her arm and looked a certain way.

"What happened?"

"Nothing. I just seen something I didn't want to see." she said.

I opened the door and yelled, shutting it right back.

"Shit, you could've warned me? I didn't want to see a naked nigga." Alaina laughed. I shook my head at her.

We walked down the stairs.

"So basically everybody fell asleep, so I could walk you home if you want." I said.

"Sure." She said.

"Nah, you could walk your ass by yourself." I said, getting comfortable on the couch.

She looked at me with a straight face. I laughed. "I'm joking, let's go." I said, finishing my last cookie and putting on my shoes. She rolled her eyes. We walked out the door together.

I walked beside her.

"You left earlier?" I asked, remembering what Taco said. She shook her head yes.

"Why was that?" I asked.

"Because I was tired and felt like going home."

"That's it? You sure it wasn't anything else?" I asked.

"Why?"

"I was just wondering. Because Taco told me something. He said you was mad when I was with some bitch."

She rolled her eyes. "That is not the reason I left."

"Oh okay. But were you jealous?" I asked.

"No." She said.

"Yeah okay, fronter."

"Nobody is fronting." She said walking up to her door. She stood in front of her door facing me, and I stood in front of her.

"So did you have fun though?"

"I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't so yeah, it was cool. But a little too crazy." she said. I chuckled.

"I'm glad you came though. Even though you didn't dance with me which sucked."

"Whatever. Bye Tyler." She said, standing there. I opened my arms to hug her, and she did.

"I never realized how short you are." I said smiling down at her.

"I'm not short, you're just taller than me." She said.

"I like that." I said. She chuckled a little and turned around to open her door.

"Bye sexy." I said.

"Can you make sure Hodgy brings Skye back to my house?" She said. "Aight." I said and headed back to my house.

I walked back inside my house. Now where did Skye go. I walked around and saw her passed out on the floor behind the couch.

"Skye get up." I said. I poked her a few times and she didn't wake up at all. I tried pulling her up but she heavy as fuck.

"Skyeee get your fat ass up." I said, managing to pull her up. I stood her up, thinking she was awake but she fell right back on the floor, hard. Oh shit. I backed up and act like I didn't do anything. Why are these niggas such heavy sleepers. Skye is a heavy ass sleeper. Literally.

I grabbed a cup that was on the table. I didn't know what was in it but I poured it on her anyway. It was some dark shit. She still didn't wake up though. Is this bitch alive. I started slapping her.

"Nigga, watchu doing?" I heard Hodgy ask me. I got up.

"She not waking up for shit."

"I know. She's a really deep sleeper." He said picking her up in his arms. She woke up. I shook my head.
"Alaina said for you to go back to her house. I just brought her home." I said. "I'll bring you there babe." Hodgy said. Skye groaned. "I know baby, I know." He said, patting her hair.

"Yall niggas need to get the fuck out my house." I said, going back to my room when Hodgy and Skye left. I didn't feel like waking anybody else up, I was too tired.

---------------------

Hey some of you guys should leave comments.