Chapter Thirteen

Tyler's POV

*

"I don't know why yall niggas so scared, this shit isn't even that scary." I said to Alaina and Taco. These niggas were screaming, especially Alaina with her loud ass.

We were watching Amityville Horror (I don't think I spelled it right. I forgot exactly what it's called)

The rain got heavy outside so all you heard was rain hitting the windows and loud thunder. I was laying on the bed actually bored with this movie. I mean sometimes I jumped but it wasn't that serious. Taco was sitting on the comfortable carpet on the floor and Alaina was sitting indian style on the bed with a pillow on her lap. She was now in gym shorts instead of those sexy shorts because of Taco. She still look good though.

"Nah nigga this shit is based on a true story." Taco said.

"Exactly, and that makes it scarier." Alaina said.

I sucked my teeth.

"Yall some fags." I said, ready to change the movie since it just ended. This was like our fourth movie. We were planning on watching all scary movies.

"What yall wanna watch now?" I asked. Loud ass thunder started rumbling and Alaina jumped.

"Like I said the first 3 times I don't want to watch a scary movie anymore. Let's watch spongebob or something." Alaina said. I chuckled.

"Fine with me." Taco said.

Alaina looked at me for approval and I shrugged my shoulders. She got up to put Spongebob on. Gay ass sponge. I took out my phone and replied to a few texts. When I put my phone down, Alaina was knocked out. Damn, she must of been tired as fuck. She was laying on her side, facing me. She's even beautiful when she sleeps. The fuck, did I just say beautiful. I meant sexy.

"Tyler." Taco's voice said.

"What nigga?" I said, taking my eyes off of Alaina and looking at Taco.

"Remember, she said we gotta sleep in the guest room and not in her room." he said standing up and yawning.

"Aight. Go ahead, I'm still watching spongebob."

"Nigga you not even paying attention to it."

"Yes the fuck I am. Mind your business nigga, it's your bedtime get your ass to sleep bitch."

"Nigga fuck you." he said walking out the door. I chuckled. Taco is my nigga.

I looked at Alaina again. Why do I feel like putting stuff on her face and taking pictures of it. Lemmie chill though because she might go hulk on me when she wakes up. I continued watching spongebob and making fun of the things in the show in my head. Like there's so much shit wrong in this show. Niggas driving boats underwater and fucking sandy squirrel ass living underwater with her fucking astronaut suit like what the fuck. And this nigga mr. krabs with his big ass whale daughter. Faggots.

I started getting sleepy but I didn't feel like getting up to go to the guest room though. I'll get up eventually but right now lemmie just rest my eyes, a nigga is tired.

*

Alaina's POV

I woke up, opening my eyes to see that it was morning time. I stretched my legs and rolled over, only to roll on top of a body. I screamed when I saw it was Tyler sleeping and quickly got off of him. My screaming caused him to fall off the bed since he was already at the edge.

"Ah, what the fuck." he said with a sleepy voice, on the floor.

"Tyler what the hell? What are you doing in my bed? What did you do to me?" I yelled at him, feeling myself to make sure I had clothes on. Gotta make sure I didn't have sex with him or anything. He groaned and sat up.

"Why the fuck are you so loud?" he asked, still talking in a sleepy voice which kind of sounded a little cute.

"I told you not to sleep in my bed. Why were you in my bed?" I asked, now in a regular tone.

"Shit, calm down I fell asleep by accident." He said, getting up then laid back down on my bed.

"What th- Tyler get up!" I said pushing him.

"Fuck, Laina it's 7:38am let me sleeep." he groaned.

"Go in the guest room." I said hitting him with a pillow. He took the pillow and threw it at me hard then walked out my room cursing under his breath. I shook my head a little and went to brush my teeth.

It's still gloomy outside from the storm. It was actually drizzling right now. I made a quick breakfast for myself then went back upstairs. Tyler and Taco were still sleeping.

I walked in my room to watch tv. I was watching Girl Code. I love this show. After about a half an hour, I went downstairs for something to drink and saw Tyler and Taco talking, eating chips and drinking sodas.

"Hi sleepy heads." I said, getting a bottle water.

"Hi sexy." Tyler said. "Hey." Taco said.

"Why are you guys eating junk in the morning?"

"Because we're real niggas." Taco said.

"That's not healthy." I said.

"Sorry mommy." Tyler said in my ear when he got up to pass me. He threw his stuff away in the trash can that was right behind me, then he squeezed my butt softly. I raised my hand to slap him but he grabbed my hand before it reached his face. He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes as he went to go sit back down at the table.

"Your brother not coming back tonight right?" Tyler asked.

"Nope."

"We're staying over again." he said.

"I can't because my father said to bring my ass back home before tonight." Taco said.

"Okay." I said shrugging.

"Damn, I gotta piss." Taco said getting up and going upstairs.

"Nigga nobody need to know that." Tyler yelled.

I started going upstairs to go back to my room and Tyler followed me.

"Don't you gotta go back home to get clothes or something and take a shower." I asked him as he sat on my bed.

"Nah because I got all that shit in my bag."

"Oh." I said.

"You said your mother is on a vacation thing right?"

"Yeah."

"So where's your father?" he asked.

I swallowed hard and looked at him, while he waited for an answer. I sighed and ignored the question, looking back at the tv.

"Oh, my bad that's probably none of my business." he said, scratching the back of his head. I still didn't say anything. I hate when people bring up my father because I don't like to talk about it. It's not like he's dead or anything but I really wouldn't even know since the last time I saw him was when I was like 7.

Tyler looked at me again. "You aight?' he asked.

"I'm fine." I said.

"If it makes you feel better, I never met my father." he said shrugging. I looked at him again. I didn't really know what to say so I didn't say anything, just looked back at the tv.

"You know, sometimes you're really quiet." he said.

"Yeah, I guess so." I said shrugging a little.

Just then Taco walked back in the room.

"Sorry Alaina, I took a shit. I couldn't hold it so.. You might wanna get some air freshener, some perfume, some bleach or something." he said walking in.

Tyler started busting out laughing. That cute laugh.

I sighed. "Thanks Taco." I said sarcastically. At least he didn't use my bathroom in my room. I got up and started walking towards my bathroom.

"Where you goinggg?" Tyler asked.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said.

"Can I join?" he asked with a smirk.

"No." I said closing the door behind me. Little freak.

*

It was about to be dark so Taco was leaving my house. Tyler was upstairs now taking a shower. It's so weird that he's taking a shower in my house. Like there's a naked boy in my shower. I hope he doesn't try to walk out naked and flash me and rape me or something. Because I will cut his balls off. I laid on my bed while Adventure Time was on. I guess he changed it to this channel before he went in my shower. I really didn't want him in my bathroom he could of used the other one. But oh well.
Anyway what's so good about this show, I honestly thought it was stupid. I like the old cartoon network with Ed, Edd N' Eddy and Courage the Cowardly Dog and stuff like that.

I noticed a phone on my bed vibrating. It wasn't mine, I guess it's Tyler's. I looked at it to be nosey and saw that someone was calling him. It showed a picture of a girl with big boobs and the name said Ashley. I think it was the same girl from that party. Hmmph. She looks like a hoe.

The bathroom door opened and out stepped Tyler with his towel around his waist and water dripping down his abs. Control yourself Alaina. Get it together. You don't find him attractive.

"Don't be looking at my goodies." Tyler said rolling his neck in a ghetto voice. I looked away and laughed.

"Nah you could look, you could touch, you could lick , I'm not stopping you." he said sitting real close to me, lickin his lips. He smelled so fresh.

"Y-you're not getting dressed in here right?" I said trying not to look at his body. He smiled.

"You want me to?" he said.

"NO. Go back to the bathroom." I said. He chuckled and took his clothes off the bed and went back in the bathroom to get dressed. Phew.

He came back out in sweatpants with a whole bunch of donuts on them and a white wife beater. He plopped down on my bed.

"Let's watch movies again." he said, checking his phone.

"Okay, but no scary movies."

"Fine. Your loud ass is gonna scream the whole time anyway. Making niggas lose their hearing and shit."
I giggled and got up to put on Netflix.

"I guess we could watch a drama or action movie." I said.

"Whatever you wanna watch. Just no girly love shit." he said.

"Okay Tyler." I said, chuckling a little. I got the popcorn, turned off the lights, and started the movie.

"I wanna fuck the shit out of you." Tyler said.

"What??" I said, looking at him like he was crazy.

"Nothing." he said quickly, like I didn't hear what he said. I'll ignore that.

All night we watched movies just like the night before and it was actually cool. Even though he kept talking and pointing out weird things in the movie. He eventually fell asleep though and I just left him there because.. idk but it was comfortable.

***

Tyler's POV

One week later

It was now the middle of next week and I was home on my living room couch. My mom and Steve came back from their bullshit ass honeymoon shit like the end of last week. So I've been annoyed these past days, except for when I talk to Alaina. It's weird. Anyway, here this nigga Steve come with his annoying ass singing. Nigga can't even sing.

"Hey Tyler, step son. Are you hungry?." Steve said all jolly and shit. He just loves calling me step son, fucking cunt. He was in a good ass mood and so was my mom and that was because all last night I heard them niggas having sex. That shit was disgusting as fuck. Like who wants to here their mother moaning and shit. Imma have nightmares.

"Hell yeah I'm hungry." I said.

"Why don't you order some pizza?" he said throwing me the house phone. I forgot we had this shit, Everyone just uses their cellphone. Except for Steve fag ass.

I dialed the pizza number.

"Hello, Domino's can I take your order?" a female voice said. She sounds sexy.

"Waddup lady, um lemmie get two large pizzas."

"Okay, any toppings?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, shit um. Lemmie get bacon on one of them and I guess some pepperoni or some shit on the other one."

"Actually make it a plain pizza." Steve said, leaving the room. I sucked my teeth.

"I mean, make it plain instead." I said into the phone.

"Okay anything else?" she asked.

"Yeah, lemmie get your number." I said. She chuckled lightly.

"That wouldn't be appropriate." she said.

"I could show you what's not appropriate." I said. She laughed again.

"Let me get your address." she said.

"I knew you wanted some of this, you nasty girl."

"If you want your pizza I need your address." she said, laughing. If this bitch laugh one more time. She think I'm playing, I need some pussy. I didn't get none in a while because my hoes haven't been calling me and shit.
I gave her my address and she told me my pizza would be here in 15 minutes or less. But this bitch wasn't delivering it though.

I need a new bitch to fuck. I'm tired Trixie. I never really get tired of Ashley but I need a new pussy. I need Alaina. But she not gonna give me shit. I needa get her drunk. But that would be wrong. But I don't give a fuck. But then again it's Alaina. But so what. Idk. But Taco is throwing a pool party soon. She's basically invited. I could imagine how she looks in a bikini.

"Tyler did the pizza get here yet?" I heard Steve's voice.

"Do it look like the fucking pizza is here yet?"

"Tyler." I heard my mom say sternly. I looked back and saw she was walking behind Steve.

"My bad." I said.

I texted Ashley to tell her I want some tonight. She texted back and said alright. The doorbell rung and I guess that was the pizza. Steve gave me the money and I opened the door. Some fat bitch was delivering it. She don't look bad though. She gave me the pizza and I gave her the money.

"You should take my number. We can fuck sometimes." I said. She looked at me with wide eyes and ran. Tf this bitch scared for. She scared of the D. That's sad. I closed the door and put the pizza on the table. I ate my bacon slices and went upstairs to take a shower. I put on some clothes and got ready to go to Ashley's house.

"Where you going?" my mom asked me before I could walk out the door.

"Taco's house." I lied.

"Wait Tyler, c'mere." Steve said I sighed heavily and walked over to him.

"Yes?" I said.

"Are you busy tomorrow?"

"I'm always busy."

"No your not. My two nieces are coming tomorrow and I really need you to babysit them." I sighed again.

"I'm not a fan of babysitting."

"I'll pay you." he said, pulling out a roll of money.

"I don't need your money."

"Tyler." my mother said again.

"What ma? I don't want to fucking babysit I hate kids. Why 'cant you hire a babysitter?"

"Tyler, you are going to babysit those children because they're your family now and you need to get to know them. So you have no choice. I don't want to hear anything else come out of your mouth." my mother said. Fuck.

"So they'll be here in the afternoon and I'll still pay you after you babysit." Steve said.

I sighed heavily and walked out the door to Ashley's house.

-------------------

hope you guys liked the chapter.