Chapter Ten

The Next Morning

Tyler's POV

"Nigga get off my couch." I told Taco, after I came downstairs from brushing my teeth. He quickly sat up and yawned.

"Damn nigga ya breath stink!" I said as my eyes got watery.

"Oh shit I forgot I fell asleep on your couch." He said, sitting fully up and rubbing his eyes. He yawned again.

"Damn nigga, my eyes stinging and shit. Go home and brush your teeth fag." I said stepping away from him. This nigga tryna kill me.

"Nigga shutup." He said getting up and going to the kitchen. He opened the freezer and took out the mint chocolate icecream.

"My nigga mint icecream don't count. Give me my shit before you melt it." I said snatching it from him. I put it back in the freezer. He sucked his teeth.

"Don't you got work?" I asked

"Hell no I been quit that job. Fuck that." He said. I chuckled.

"Aight nigga, Imma come over later. What time the party start again?" Taco asked.

"10pm and it end at like 4 in the morning or whenever niggas wanna go home."

"Aight." He said walking out the door.

I walked back in the kitchen and made some breakfast. I ate then took a shower and all that shit and got dressed.

I went on twitter and scrolled through. I saw a tweet that Skye posted about her and Alaina.

@skyehigh: At Starbucks waiting for @lillaina to get her slow ass over here 😔😁

I favorited the tweet. I should go to Starbucks to ask Skye about getting Alaina to come to my party. I could just text her but I wanted to go outside and I feel for an iced coffee anyway. I walked out the door and on my way to Starbucks.

I walked into Starbucks and spotted Skye. Good thing there was a short ass line so I got my iced mocha latte first then went to the little table Skye was at. Alaina wasn't there yet.

"Waddup my nigga." I said as I sat in the seat in front of Skye and sipped my latte. She rose her eyebrow.

"Tyler, watchu doing here?"

"I wanted a latte." I said, showing her my cup. She chuckled.

"I mean like why are you sitting at my table."

"Because I saw you so I was like let me say hi to my nigga Skye." I said.

"Mhm okay. Hi." She said, drinking her whatever she was drinking.

"You look nice today." I said.

"Um, thank you." She said. I gave her a creep smile.

"Your hair looks pretty." I said touching it. She hit my hand.

"Stop being weird. What do you want?" She asked.

"I want you to do me a favor."

"Which is?"

"I want you to get Alaina to come to the party."

"Why? She said she wasn't coming."
I finished swallowing my coffee.

"I know but can you just plead her or some shit? Pleeease." I said cheesing.

"You never asked me to do anything for you and you never did anything for me so why would I want to do you a favor." She said.

"Because you want me to be happy?"

She laughed and shook her head.

"Come on Skye. I'll give you anything. You want money? Food? Sex?" I said smirking. She almost choked on what she was drinking.

"You do know I'm dating one of your bestfriends."

"I was just making suggestions. Pleeease." She sighed.

"Since I like Alaina alot, and you're begging me to invite her I'll do it. Well I'll try. You really want her to come? Why?" She asked.

"You know... Because she needs to party. Anyway don't you want her there you guys are friends." I said. I wasn't gonna tell her I want sex from Alaina.

"Okay. But get up, you're in her seat. If she sees you and I try and ask her she's gonna assume you told me to ask her."

"Aight. Thanks." I said getting up. She got up too and I hugged her.

"Text me what she says." I said putting my empty cup in the trash and walking out.

Alaina's POV

"Alright get out my car." Allan said. I rolled my eyes and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"You coulda just brought me here first before doing your stupid little errands." I said and got out.

"Don't you dare slam my-" I slammed the car door and walked away. I heard him yell something but ignored it. He's really been getting on my nerves today. I walked into Starbucks and went over to where Skye was. I sat at the table and sighed. She looked at me.

"What the hell took you so long?" She asked, as I looked at her empty cup.

"My stupid brother. I wanted him to drive me here and instead he went to do some errands and took forever."

"Aw, I could've picked you up."

"Thanks, but I thought he would have brought me straight here already. Anyway let me go get something." I said getting up to go on line.

I came back and sat back down with my iced coffee and doughnut. Skye was texting on her phone. I bit into my powdered doughnut and I'm pretty sure powder was all over my face but I didn't care at the moment since I was hungry.

"So girl, what you doing later?" Skye asked me.

"Probably nothing." I said shrugging and sipping my coffee.

"Oh." She said.
There was a silence.

"Do you probably want to consider coming to the party later?" She asked. I looked at her.

"Why?"

"I mean I don't know. I would love for you to come ya know. Wouldn't it be fun? We could get ready together, pick out dresses, do each other's hair. Wouldn't it be cool?"

I thought about it while biting into my second powdered doughnut.

"Hmm. It sounds a little fun. But I thought you didn't mind me not going." I said wiping my face.

"I know but I changed my mind. It would be cool If you came actually." She said smiling.

"Hmm... um. Alright, I'll come. BUT I do not drink or smoke." I said.

"Yay! Let's go shop for some new dresses!" Skye said. I chuckled at her excitement. She texted someone on her phone then grabbed my arm.

"Wait, I didn't throw my stuff away!" I said. We already left the store though. We walked to her car then drove to the mall.

At the mall Skye already picked out her dress so we were looking for something for me to wear. I was still having second thoughts about the party but I wouldn't mind going with Skye.

"Here try these on." Skye said giving me a pile of dresses.

"Damn." I said. We walked to the dressing rooms and went into the biggest one. Skye followed me in there until a short blonde haired lady said something.

"Excuse me miss, only one person in the dressing room." she said.

"Yeah but I have to help her try on her things." Skye said.

"That's not allowed." The lady said. Skye sighed and rolled her eyes, going into the dressing room next to mine. I put the dresses on the bench and picked up the first one. It was sparkly. As I took my clothes off, I felt someone's hand on my foot. I jumped and almost screamed, then I saw it was Skye crawling under into my dressing room.

"Skye! What are you d-"

"Shhhh! I need to see you try on your dresses." She said covering my mouth. I was still in my bra and panty.

"Oo girl you have a nice body." She said moving her hand and looking at me.

"Um thanks?" I said, putting on the sparkly dress. I looked in the mirror.

"Ooo!" Skye said.

"No. I hate it." I said. "I don't like sparkly dresses."

"Ugh, fine try this one." She said handing me another dress.

*

After trying on all the dresses, we finally found one. Skye loved it. I liked it too, even though it's not something I would particularly wear since it was tight. Well it wasn't tight it just showed my body figure. It fit just right, and I was amazed that I looked this good. We were driving back to my house because nobody was home and Skye said all her family is at her house and that they're annoying.

We went up to my room and sat on my bed, eating a churro we had bought.

"So have you ever been to Tyler's parties or whatever?" I asked.

"He didn't throw one in a while but yeah."

"What do you even do there?"

"Party, duh."

"You drink?"

"Sometimes. But usually there's a lot of people and they're either drinking, smoking, dancing, acting crazy, throwing up, nasty things. But it's not as bad as it sounds."

I shook my head. "What time does it start?"

"I think he said 10."

"At night?"

"Yeah."

"That is so late." She chuckled.

"That's usually when he starts his parties. Didn't you say your mom is on vacation? Your allowed to come right?"

"Yeah, I was just saying. And my brother is actually going to a party too so he told me he'll be back tomorrow."

"Oh okay. Well it's 4:37 now. We should do each other's nails. Then I'll leave at 7 to go to my house and get ready then I could pick you up at 9:40."

"Sounds like a plan." I said.

Skye's phone started ringing and she answered it. While she talked, I got up to get all my nail polishes. I came back in the room and she groaned.

"What happened?" I asked, walking to my dresser to get the nail polish remover.

"That was my dad, he just said everybody isn't home because they went somewhere and they're coming back at midnight. I don't have my keys either." She said.

"Oh it's okay, you could just get ready at my house. You got your dress here already, there's a guest bathroom, I have a whole bunch of makeup, and a flat iron, curling iron, whatever you need." I said.

"Yes, perfect! Thanks so much girl. Man we're gonna be good friends." She said and side hugged me on the bed. I chuckled and smiled.

"Kay, so what color you want?" I asked, as I began doing her nails.

*

9:59pm

"Aren't we gonna be late?" I asked Skye, as we both finished up our makeup in the mirror.

"We'll be fashionably late. Plus I'm pretty sure no one's gonna be there 10:00 on the dot. It probably won't even start till 10:30 or 11." She said, doing her eyeliner. We were both still in our towels doing our makeup. We didn't want to get makeup on our dresses. Skye just did my hair too.

I got up and put on my dress, and Skye put on hers.

"Omg, you look sooo gorgeous!" Skye squealed. I smiled.

"So do you!" I said. She really did. Skye's dress was black. It was slim at the torso and at the waist down it was flowy. It showed the top of her back. The dress was above her knees. She had her teal-blue hair in a nice tight bun, and had on black heels and gold jewelry.

My dress was a white dress that showed my body figure and showed my whole back. It was a little shorter than Skye's. I had on heels and gold jewelry as well. Skye had deep waved my hair so my hair looked long and wavy. It was cute.

"We look foxy." Skye said, posing in the mirror. I laughed. "It looks like we're going to a black and white party." I said.

"At least we look good." She said, spraying some Victoria Secret perfume lightly on both of us. It smelled so good.

"You sure people aren't just gonna wear shorts and a shirt or something. It's not a club." I said spinning, when she sprayed my back.
"Nah, alot of girls wear short tight dresses, tryna look good but they can't. We look fine though." She said handing me the perfume to spray on her back.

"Oo I didn't know you had a tattoo. It's cute." I said referring to the tattoo on the back of her neck. It said 'infinity' with the infinity sign under it.

"Thank you. I got it when I was 16. I got another one on my ankle, look." She said, showing me. It was a cute small butterfly. "That's pretty." I said.

"Thanks. Oh do you mind staying after the party is over to help clean up? Usually a few of us stay behind to help Tyler clean." she said.

"Sure." I said.

It was now 10:20.

"Shall we go?" I said, sticking my arm out. "We shall." She said linking her arm in mine and grabbing our little hand bags.

We walked to Tyler's house which was a block and a half from mines. We already heard the loud music blasting, and saw people walking in. We walked inside. There were red cups and sweaty bodies everywhere. I never noticed how big Tyler's house was. It was crowded with a whole bunch of people dancing and drinking already. The lights were dimmed low and the DJ was hyping everything up. This party looks crazy but it actually looks fun.

Alot of boys were looking at us as we walked in.

"Yall bitches fineeee." some boy said. He looked raggedy. He was missing a tooth too. We rolled our eyes.

Some boys were trying to dance with us too. We walked to a couch and saw Hodgy and Jasper sitting there. They looked at both of us.

"Well damn." Jasper said, looking at us but mainly at me. Skye hugged Hodgy and gave him a kiss. I gave Hodgy a little friendly hug.

"You two look nice." Hodgy smiled. We said thank you and sat with them.
Both of them were smoking weed. Jasper got up and sat next to me. He offered me some weed, but I declined.
"You looking extra fine tonight." He said in my ear. "Thanks." I said and scooted over a little. He looked really high. He put his hand on my thigh and I removed it. "Stop." I said. "Fine then bitch." He said and got up to dance with some hoe. I shook my head.

"You want a drink?" Skye asked me. "No thanks." I said. "I mean like, you want juice?" She asked. "Sure." I said. She got up, leaving me with high Hodgy. He looked over at me again and smiled a little, but he didn't try anything. She came back with our drinks. I sipped mine and it tasted strong and weird.
Skye laughed. "Sorry, wrong cup." She said switching our cups. I looked at her and shook my head and sipped my juice.

*

I got up a few times when Skye would drag me up to dance with her. Some guys kept trying to dance with me but I pushed them away. Some of them were really cute though. Skye kept telling me to dance with at least one. So when I did, it was this light skinned one with green eyes. He was so cute. He gave me his number after I danced with him. Skye was squealing and I put the number in my handbag and chuckled.

It was going on midnight. I still hadn't seen Tyler yet which was weird. Isn't this his party, like where is he. I even met the rest of his crew earlier and Frank Ocean. I love Frank Ocean.

Me, Skye, Hodgy, Earl, and Frank were sitting in the kitchen at the island thing. They were getting their shots ready but I wasn't gonna drink any.

"Everybody take their shots on 3! Here Laina, take one." She said giving me one.

"I don't wan-"

"Just drink it, it's one shot!" She said. She counted to three and everybody took theirs except for me. I was still looking at it.

"Do it! Do it, do it do it," Skye cheered, and the rest joined in with her. I looked at them and quickly took the shot. They all clapped. What are these people getting me into. I'm suppose to be reading right now. I made a face and they laughed. Taco came over and said hey to us.

"Yo, anybody seen Tyler? That nigga said he was gonna bring more weed." Jasper said, approaching us.

We all said no. "Oh I just saw that nigga making out with some bitch, and they went upstairs." Taco said.

"As usual." Jasper said shaking his head. I don't know why but for some reason I felt a type of way when they said that. I felt kind of mad. I seriously don't know why though, I don't even like Tyler. I sighed. Everybody took more shots, but I didn't want any.
"You okay?" Frank asked me. "Yeah." I said smiling a little at him. He nodded his head.

I danced a little more with Skye as she pulled me up on the dance floor. She was a little drunk so it was funny.

"Aye aye twerk twerk twerk. Twerk like Miley." Skye said twerking. Her butt is jiggly.

"Twerk teaaaammmm." She yelled. Oh gosh. Good thing we didn't have to drive home.

-------------------

Li da di da di , we like to party 🎉🍸

My bad, yesterday I was kind of stuck and I didn't want to upload yet. Anyway, the party still goes on next chapter, in Tyler's pov ☺