Chapter Four

Tyler's POV

Taco had called me while I was walking with that Alaina girl so I was on my way to his house. Our friends were over there and we were about to chill and do some crazy shit as usual.

As I was walking I was thinking about how I was gonna get some pussy from Alaina. It's gonna be hard because she's obviously not a hoe. I usually don't chase after a girl but she's too fine for me to ignore.

I'm usually talking to thirsty hoes and they just wanna suck my dick, but Alaina is kind of hard to get and I kind of like that for some reason. Makes me want her even more.

I walked inside this nigga Taco house. He never locks his door. I heard screaming and laughing and shit coming from upstairs. I put my skateboard down and went upstairs. These niggas had Jasper on the floor with no shirt and was pinching his nipples.

"Waddup faggots."

"My nigga Tylerrrr wassup." Taco said.

"Yo Tyler get these niggas off meee!" Jasper screamed again. Earl and Taco was on top of Jasper. Gay ass niggas.

"Nah, I think Imma just record you instead." I said taking out my phone.

*
It was midnight and we were all still at Tacos house watching some bullshit ass movie and making fun of the old niggas in it. We decided to stay the night. Well I decided to stay the night because I don't feel like going back home with that nigga in my house.

I looked over at my niggas. Jasper was passed out on the floor and Earl looked like he was about to fall asleep. Taco was on his phone. I'm boutta take a picture of this fat nigga Jasper. I don't feel like getting up though.

I pulled out my phone and went through my text messages. Same old thirsty bitches. I should text Alaina.

-text convo-

Tyler: waddup sexy :) ;)

Alaina: -.- Hi Tyler

Tyler: rude ass, u don't wanna talk to me?

Alaina: Why are you texting me so late?

Tyler: It's not late it's only 12 somethin' shawty

Alaina: Well it's late to me, I was about to go to sleep.

Tyler: you fucking suck

Alaina: Alright then.. Goodnight

Tyler: Aight

-end of text convo-

Well that didn't help, i'm still bored as fuck. I felt a pillow being thrown at me. I looked to see Taco.

"The fuck you did that for?" I said.

"Watchu doing down there nigga?"

I was on the floor on some comfortable blankets while Taco was on his bed. Jasper was also on the floor, still sleeping and Earl was sleeping on Taco's lil couch that he got in his room.

"Nothing nigga I'm bored. Boutta go to sleep."

"Aight. I'm going in the kitchen."

"Aight. Don't do no sus shit while I'm sleeping nigga."

He chuckled and left the room. I closed my eyes and took my black ass to sleep.

* The Next Morning

I felt something cold as fuck and wet on my face and instantly woke up. I heard loud laughter. These niggas threw a bucket of ice cold water on me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YALL. THAT SHIT IS FREEZING. DON'T DO THAT SHIT YO."

I was pissed because I hate when niggas fuck with me while I'm sleeping, and now i was cold and wet. I mean I be doing that shit to them, but don't do that shit to me. Dumb ass niggas.

I got up and pushed them out of my way as they were still laughing and recording me. Faggots. I went to the downstairs bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth and got dressed in some clothes that I always leave at Taco house cause I basically be over here alot so my shit be here. I put on a blue Odd Future shirt and black jeans and put on some blue vans. Odd future vans to be exact.

I went in the kitchen where the rest of these niggas were to get some breakfast. They looked at me and chuckled.

"Shutup you stink niggas. Move so I could get some captain crunch" I said getting a bowl and cereal.

*
I left Taco's house after I ate my cereal. I decided to go home because my mom kept calling me. I rode my skateboard to my house. I went inside.

"Yo ma!" I yelled. "Ma, I'm home!"

There wasn't an answer. She wasn't in the livingroom.

I went upstairs to her room and she wasn't there. I went to the kitchen and saw that Steve nigga. The fuck he doing here.

"Hello Tyler. You don't need to be yelling in this house like that. You also don't need to be coming home in the morning like this."

"Um, this is my house, i can do what I want. Where is my mother?"

"It is my house too now. She went to the grocery store. And since I live here now, you need to behave better."

I'm trying so hard not to punch this nigga in his light skinned ass face. I'm not even gonna say anything, lemmie just ignore this nigga. I walked out the kitchen, and went right up to my room. Fuck that shit.

Alaina's POV

I was upstairs in my room listening to music. My mom was at work and my brother had some friends over downstairs. I'm so bored though. I think I'll go outside. I had on some black skinny jeans and a blue sleeveless jersey shirt on. I felt like wearing my hair curly today so I had put some bantu knots in it from the other night to take out today. I love them. I put on my blue toms and went downstairs.

"Lil sis, where you going?" My brother asked me.

"Outside. I'm gonna go get some icecream or something."

"Oh aight. Be safe."

"Kay"

I think I'll go to a new icecream shop I saw yesterday. I walked out the house, and I think I heard one of my brother's friends saying I was pretty. Why thank you.

*

I was in line in the ice cream shop to get some ice cream. There was some girl in front of me and she was really pretty. Her hair was gorgeous. It was really long and straight and it was black with a mixture of a bluish tealish colored highlights but it looked so pretty on her. Kind of like Heather Sanders. She was next in line, then me. I ordered my fav ice cream and sat down at a booth table.

I saw the girl with the bluish hair sitting with some guy that I guess was her boyfriend. They looked real cute together. Very attractive couple.

When I finished my ice cream, I remained in my seat and scrolled through instagram on my phone. The girl and guy that I saw were getting up from their table and were walking past mines. The girl tripped and dropped her phone. I picked it up for her since it was under my table.

"Oh my gosh! Please tell me it didn't crack." she said as I looked at her custom made gold iPhone 5.

"It isn't. Here ya go." I said handing her her phone.

"Thank God. Thanks." She smiled. Her eyes are pretty also. It compliments the tealish color in her hair.

"No problem. I love your hair by the way. You're very pretty." I said

"Aw thanks! You are too!" She said. Her boyfriend looked like he wanted to leave. He looked kind of mean but he was cute.

"Thanks." I said, then they walked away.

* Later on in the night. ( 8:00pm )

Tyler's POV

"Okay mom, I'll try to be nicer."

"Don't try. I want you to do it. You need to do it." My mom said sternly. She was giving me a lecture on how I been treating her new fiancé. Ugh. I hate him so much, but i'll try for my moms.

"Okay ma, I will. As long as he don't do no sus shit to get me pissed." I said. She sighed and shook her head a little. She kind of looked stressed. I got up from the couch and grabbed my skateboard.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked.

"I just want to ride my skateboard outside for a while. I'll be back." I said opening the door.

"Don't be out too late Tyler."

"Okay mother." I said then left.

It was a little cool outside since it was night time. I liked how it felt. I started riding my skateboard down the street.

I saw Ashley, and her boyfriend walking up the block. This nigga don't even know that I be banging his girl.

"Hi Ashley." I said,smiling at her on purpose. Her boyfriend gave me a look. "Hey." She said quickly and kept walking with him. I heard her boyfriend talking about "Who's that" and he was looking back at me. Stupid nigga.

I kept riding my skateboard around for about a half an hour then came back on the block. I saw a light brown skinned girl with honey blonde and black curly hair walking up to her house. It was Alaina.

"Alaina." I called her name and waved my arm. She looked back at me and waved. I gestured her to come and she opened her gate and walked to me. Damn this girl is fine.

"Wassup Alaina." I said, about to give her a hug but she swerved me.

"Hi. What happened?" she said.

"Nothing, watchu doing out here so late girl, isn't it ya curfew?"

"One, I don't have a curfew. Two, I was just going into my house."

"Aight you don't got to get feisty. Come walk with me." I said putting my arm around her, with my skateboard in the other hand and began walking. She moved my arm from her shoulder.

"Where are we going? I kinda wanted to go home."

"I just want you to walk with me. So watchu did today you gorgeous bitch."

"You want me to slap you?"

I chuckled. "Why, what did I do?"

"You called me a bitch."

"I didn't call you a bitch. I called you a gorgeous bitch."

"You still said bitch, you idiot."

"Oh so you could call me a idiot, and I can't call you gorgeous? You feisty." I said, getting on my skateboard and slowly riding it so that I kept up with her walking pace.

"Shut up."

"I like how you're matching with me today." I said noticing we were both wearing black jeans and a blue shirt.

She looked at my outfit then looked at hers.

"We got the same pockets and everything." I said.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"Turn around, we got the same jeans pocket." She fell for it and turned around. I was looking at that ass. I started laughing at her, then she realized what I was doing.

"You idiot." She said, hitting me hard in the arm, causing me to almost bust my ass on my skateboard. She started laughing. That's a first. She has a nice laugh. I didn't notice she had dimples either since she barely smiles at me.

"Good for you." She said still laughing.

"Imma let you get away with that, only because i made you laugh."

She smiled a little then turned around.

"I'm going back home now." She said walking away from me. I didn't mind because I was watching that ass walk away. But I don't want her to leave yet.

"Wait, come back" I told her, walking after her a bit.

"Why." She said stopping.

"I thought you didn't have a curfew, what's the rush to go home? Chill with me, I'm fun." I said, sitting on the curb of the sidewalk with my feet in the street and my skateboard under my legs. There weren't any cars passing or anything. It was like an empty street. She came and sat next to me but a little far away from where I sat.
"Why are you all the way over there?" I asked.

"What do you want me to do, sit close as hell to you? I'm fine where I am."

"Fine, shit. What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing, I don't really have plans since I just moved here. I don't really have anybody to hang out with yet."

"You wanna come to the skatepark with me and my friends tomorrow?"

"I don't skate, I don't know how."

"I can teach you."

"No, actually I don't want to learn ."

"Why not? Skating is fucking cool."

"I never said it wasn't"

"So are you gonna come or not?" I said. If this girl don't stop being stubborn as fuck.

"Fine, whatever." she said taking out her phone and looking at it. Why do I find this girl so attractive. I mean, why not. She has a pretty ass face and a sexy ass body. I stared at her while she smiled a little at her phone screen. She looked fine from every angle. Side, front, back. Especially back. I want to fuck her so bad. I wonder if she's a virgin. That would be even better.

Alaina's POV

I felt Tyler staring at me so hard. It was kind of weird. I wonder what he was thinking in his head, staring at me like that. Before putting my phone away, i looked at the time. 8:53pm. I could stay out as long as I want, as long as I let my brother or mom know how late i'm staying out or something. I texted my brother then put my phone away.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, kind of startling Tyler. He snapped out of it.

"My bad, you're just gorgeous as fuck to be honest."

"And I've bet you said that to a million other girls."

"Of course I did. There are a million gorgeous girls." He said. I bet you he's a man whore.

"Of course. You're a player aren't you?"

"I'll change the game for you baby."

I chuckled and shook my head.

"You've definitely said that to a million girls too right." I said.

"Why are you asking me about what I say to other girls? You want me for yourself don't you?" he said smiling creepily. I laughed at that one.
"Yeah right." I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't lie."

"I'm not." I said getting up. "I'm seriously going home now because I'm tired and it's dark.

"Aight, I'll let you go." He said, still sitting. He looked at a text on his phone and put it back in his pocket.

"So you're just gonna sit here all night by yourself?" I asked.

"Unless you wanna sit with me." He said smiling. I started walking away. I need to be in my bed.

"Wait," he said standing up, grabbing his skateboard.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't forget about tomorrow."

"Okay, bye." I said preparing to walk home.

"Bye sexy!" He yelled to me. I rolled my eyes and looked back at him. He was riding his skateboard the opposite way.

--------------------

Yeah..

Vote or comment if you like my story so far i guess. But you should comment so I can know watcha think