She : Chapter Two

Tyler's POV

I caught up to the girl that was walking and started walking with her.

"Ay I'm Tyler, What's yo name sexy?" I said to her. She looked up from her phone and looked at me.

"Why you wanna know?" she asked stankly. She had some sexy ass lips too. And why the fuck else this bitch think I asked for her name for?

"Cause .. You so mothafuckin' gorgeous, I wanna know ya name." I said. She didn't answer me.

"So you gonna be like that sexy?" I said.

"Yupp .. You can leave me alone now." she said.

"Mm playing hard to get huh? Witcho sexy ass." I said viewing her body.

"Can you stop calling me that." she said.

"The fuck you want me to call you? You ain't even tell me ya name . Ya stubborn ass." I said. I hate when girls wanna be fronting and shit. Just give a nigga some pussy then we don't gotta talk no more. Shit.

She shook her head. "I don't like people like you." she said.

"Watchu mean you don't like people like me?"

"All I'm saying is don't call me sexy, I don't like being called that. I rather be called pretty or beautiful."

Fuck that shit. She's one of them lovey dovey bitches. Mad at me cause I called her sexy, bitch should be happy I'm complimenting her sexy ass.

"How bout I say you fineee" I said.

"How bout you leave me aloneee?" she said.

"You really frontin' right now. You just moved here?"

"I'm really not. And yeah, goodbye." she said, opening the gate to her house.

I gave her a straight face. "Aight, Imma see you around anyway and every time I see you Imma bother your ass."

"Uh huh" she said going up her front steps.

"Ay, what's ya name though?" I asked.

"Alaina."she said then went inside her house.

Alaina's POV

"Anbody home?" I asked aloud. I guess my mom and my brother went to go get a few stuff for the new house. I didn't even want to move. I don't know anyone here and all my friends are back in New York while I'm here in California. I mean I love Cali but now I'm lonely. I even had to break up with my boyfriend because I don't do long distance relationships. I sighed and went upstairs to my unfinished room.

I sat on my bed and called up my bestfriend Reemah in New York.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey girl, it's Laina" I said, sitting on my bed.

"Oh heyyy, you changed your number?" Reema asked.

"Nawh this is my house phone. My phone's on the charger."

"Ohh okay. So how is it in Cali?"

"It's cool it's just that I don't have friends and nothing to do out here yet."

"Girrrl you better explore, Cali is the shit. And since it's summer I'll be coming out there soon, my uncle lives there and Imma come visit you. But you ain't met nobody yet?"

"Yeah, that reminds me. This boy was tryna holla at me today and h-"
"Oooo, is he sexy?" she said, cutting me off.

"I dont care if he's sexy, he's not my type. His personality is horrible."

"Oh please. What did he say to you? And what's his name?"
"I don't know his name and he kept calling me sexy, you know how I don't like that."
"How you don't know his name? And girl at least it's a compliment."
"I didn't ask I don't care about him or his name. But Imma call you later Imma go take a shower."

"Aight gir, bye"

"Bye." I said, hanging up the phone.

Tyler's POV

A few hours later

It was me and Tac chilling at his house. Earl and Hodgy left early and Jasper left a few minutes ago. Me and Taco was on the computer and i was laid out on his couch changing channels.

"Yo Ty, what happened with you and that girl you was talking to?" Taco said, spinning around slowly in the computer chair viewing his phone.

"Nothing really. She was fronting." I said.

There was a silence for a few seconds.

"She was what?" Taco said looking down at his phone not paying attention.

"Bitch was frontin'. I'm tired as fuck though." I said wiping my face down and taking out my phone.

"Oh, she ain't want you." he laughed.

"Shutup nigga, I just want some pussy from that bitch. She's bad as fuck." Just then my phone rang.

"Hello.." I said dryly. I was tired. I don't even know who was calling. I heard moans.

"The fuck is this?" I said.
"Umphhh Tyler come overrrr *moan*. It's Trixieee"
"The fuck you doing?"
"I'm playing with myself, come to my house I want youuu"
"Shit, I'll be over in like 5 minutes aight?"
"Kay hurry"
"Aight" I chuckled and got off the couch.

"Who was that?" Taco asked.

"It was Trixie, she wants the D" I said puttin on my shoes.

"Nigga, I thought you was tired" Tac said.

"Nigga I'm never too tired for some pussy." I said putting my hat on. Taco chuckled.

"Didn't ya mama say to come home early for dinner with that nigga? It's almost 8 o clock." he said.

"Fuck, I forgot about that shit. Fuck that, I'm gon' get my pussy."

"Aight later nigga" Taco said chuckling a little and shaking his head.

"Aight"

I left Trixie's at 9 something and started walking home. That was some good shit. A nigga like me gotta get his pussy errday. It's like I need it to live like how niggas need oxygen and shit to survive. I need pussy .. That warm pussy.

I walked in my house to see my mother and her bitch boyfriend sitting at the table eating dinner. My mother looked pissed when she saw me. Awh shit.

--------------

😐 I kept tryna update this chapter and it kept deleting . Tf