Chapter Nine

Alaina's POV

-morning-

After I brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, and took a shower, I put on a tight white short sleeved shirt that said Los Angelos and showed my stomach a little, light baby blue denim shorts with rips in the front, baby blue vans and dark heart shaped shades. I put my honey blondish hair in a nice tight bun and put my shades on. I put on some red lipstick. I love this L.A weather. I basically wear shorts everyday.

I went downstairs and saw my mom was ready. We were on our way to a spa day for her birthday. Earlier me and my brother made her breakfast. We wanted to do something extra nice because she never really celebrates her birthday in a fun way so I know she'll appreciate his. Plus we got her a vacation ticket, and even though we just moved to Cali, she'll definitely appreciate and love this vacation idea.

I got a text from Skye saying she wanted to hang out because she had nothing to do. Something about Hodgy being with Tyler and them to get things for his party. I guess she's going to this party too. I texted her back saying we could hang out later since I was busy. Me and my mom left the house and out to the spa.

*

Tyler's POV

Few Hours Later

Me, Taco, Earl and Hodgy just walked into my house, coming back from getting mad shit for the party. I didn't throw a party in a while so this was big.

"This nigga was mad sus, it's not even funny." Taco said showing some vine to Earl and Hodgy.

"Can yall niggas come on and help me with this shit." I said, carrying mad bags from my car. "Go get the other shit from my car." I told them. Niggas went to Party City. I don't give a fuck, that place got everything. Taco's lazy ass was on the couch while Earl and Hodgy got the rest of the shit.

I sat down on the couch exhausted. We were shopping for hours and doing dumb shit in the streets and shit.
"Yo what time is it?" Hodgy asked.
"It's 6:41pm." I said checking my watch.
"Damn." He said getting up to put his jacket on.
"What happen nigga, where you going?" Taco asked, before I could.
"I was suppose to pick up Skye like 10 minutes ago. Imma bring her back here aight?" He said leaving out the door. We shrugged our shoulders.

"So I can't wait till this party. It's gon' be bitches and booty." Earl said.

"Hell yeah." Taco said.

"Niggas, yall ain't gon' get no bitches." I said.

"Nigga yes the fuck we are. If that fat fag Jasper could get bitches, we can too." Earl said. I shook my head.

"Whatever you say." I said, then I chuckled.

"If anything your black ass ain't getting bitches." Earl said. I gave a Earl a look.

"Nigga, did you hear what you just said? How am I not gonna get bitches? Shit I might not be the best looking nigga but these bitches want the dick." I said.

Earl rolled his eyes. "Fag." I said, resting my head on the couch and closing my eyes. I was exhausted.

Alaina's POV (my bad I gotta go back & forth with their POV's for a while)

"Happy Birthday to you!" me and my brother sang to my mom who was cheesing, staring at her big birthday cake.

"This has been an amazing birthday in years, thank you so much." She said, as Allan cut her slice of cake. Allan gave me the signal and I ran upstairs to my mom's bedroom to get her suitcases. I packed it for her earlier, I know exactly what she packs on vacation. On the handle, was her vacation ticket. I came downstairs with two big suitcases. My mom looked at me.

"What are those for? Are those my suitcases?" She asked, with cake in her mouth. I smile and nodded.

"We felt you deserved a good vacation so we got you a ticket to go to Greece for a week." I said. The look on her face couldn't be more happier.

After all the hugging and 'thank yous', Allan put her suitcases in his trunk and was on his way to drive her to the airport. Her flight was at 7 so he had to hurry.

Well that was a fun day. I checked my phone and saw a missed call from Skye. I remember I said I was gonna hang with her later. I called her back.

"Hey Laina, come outside." She said quickly.

"Why?" I asked, grabbing my keys and putting on my shoes to go outside anyway, but she already hung up. I reapplied my red lipstick then I walked outside and saw a car honking and an arm waving. I went over to the car and saw Hodgy in the driver's seat and Skye in the passenger seat.

"Wassup Alaina." Hodgy said, winding the window down.

"Hey." I smiled. "Get in." Skye said. I got in the backseat and buckled my seatbelt. Hodgy looked back at me and chuckled. He didn't even have his seatbelt on.

"Are you trying to get arrested or die? You should put your seatbelt on." I said, looking at him like he was crazy. He put his hands up in surrender and put his seatbelt on. Skye laughed and came in the backseat with me as Hodgy blasted some rap music.

"Where are we going? I thought me and you were hanging out." I asked Skye, lowly. Hodgy couldn't hear us since the music was loud and he was rapping to it.

"Sorry, but Hodgy was suppose to pick me up and I forgot that he was. So when he came to my house I told him can we pick you up, cause I didn't want to ditch you or anything." She said.

"Well okay. Thanks." I said smiling slightly. "But where are we going?" I asked curiously as we pulled up to a house which was right down the block from mines.

"Tyler's house." She said unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Wait, what? Why?" I asked, pulling her back. Hodgy already got out the car, probably thinking we were behind him.

"What? What's the problem. We're just chilling at Tyler's house." She said looking at me weirdly. I sighed and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"I thought you guys were friends? Like friend friends." She said as we both got out the car. I closed the car door.

"We just hung out that one time. I don't have a problem hanging with you guys but Tyler is.. I don't know. I wouldn't say he's annoying even though he is at times but he's not completely annoying. But I don't wanna be at his house right now."

She looked at me blankly.
"Well too late." She said linking her arm into mine as we walked inside. In the livingroom, I saw Taco, Earl, Hodgy and Tyler sitting on the couches. When Tyler saw me he stared at me and smiled a little. Weird.

"Heyyy girlsss." Taco said in a girl voice with a creepy face. He got up and gave me and Skye a tight hug. I chuckled a little, saying hey back. I said hey to Earl, and waved at Tyler after he said 'hey sexy' to me. Then I sat down on a couch by myself, until Skye sat next to me and Hodgy sat next to her. Tyler and Earl was on the couch in front of us and Taco was sitting in the big soft looking recliner chair.

"Yall bad bitches coming to the party right?" Taco asked, I'm guessing referring to me and Skye.

"Nigga don't call us bitches. You know you will get slapped." Skye said. Thank you Skye.

"Damn my bad. Fiesty. But yall coming right?" Taco asked again.

"Yeah, duh." She said.

"I'm not." I said. They all looked at me, except for Tyler. But then he slowly lifted his head from looking at his phone and looked at me again. More like stared at me.

"What?" I said.

"Why aren't you coming? We need your good looking ass." Earl said. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to."

"If she don't want to come then she don't wanna come. Leave her alone." Skye said. Once again, thank you Skye.

"Aight then." Taco said shrugging.

Tyler started busting out laughing. His laugh his cute. Ugh what am I talking about.

"Nigga you looking sus over there, what are you doing?" Taco asked. Tyler took out a earphone he had in his ear.

"Shutup nigga. I'm on Vine." He said, looking back down at his phone.

Hodgy picked up the remote and turned on the tv. The Beyonce pepsi commercial was on.

"They love the way I walk, cause I walk with a vengeance." Beyonce said. Taco got up, lifted his shirt and started popping his butt.

"Oh hell na." Tyler said putting his phone down.

"Nigga what the fuck?" Hodgy said. Skye started giggling and Earl was laughing. Then Tyler threw two sofa pillows at him. "Ah." He said, falling back on the chair. I laughed a little. Taco is silly. When I had laughed, Tyler looked at me again. I wish he would stop doing that. Taco cleared his throat.

"Tyler, can you help me in the kitchen real quick." Taco said.

"Nigga, I don't need to help your fag ass." Tyler said. Taco walked over to him and hit his leg.

"Ow." Tyler said. "Nigga get your black ass up and help me in the kitchen." Taco said.

"Fuck, alright." Tyler said getting up following Taco. Okay...

When they got up, I looked next to me seeing Skye on Hodgy's lap making out. I got uncomfortable so I went on the couch with Earl.

Tyler's POV

"What the fuck you need 'help' with in here you sus ass nigga?" I asked Taco, putting air quotes around "help".

"Nah I actually needed help though. I want to know where your cookies were." He said. I gave him a straight face and hit him in the head. "Ow!" He said.

"Fag." I said throwing the chips ahoy cookie pack at him. But we ended up having to clean it up because when I threw it at him the shit busted open, spilling all the cookies. Shit I paid 2.79 for these shits.

"Yo what's going on with you and Alaina?" Taco asked me out of no where, while he was sweeping the cookies.

"Uh, why?" I asked.

"Because nigga. I thought you just wanted to smash and that's it."

"That's exactly what I wanna do and I aint do it yet. It's hard my nigga, she's not a hoe." I said.

"That's another reason I was asking because I see how you stare at her. And usually you would give up and on to the next hoe. It don't seem like she giving you anything." He said.

"Ugh shutup nigga. I'll try and smash at the party. Maybe she'll get drunk."

"But she said she wasn't going to the party."

"That's why Imma get Skye to plead and pursuade her to come. After that I'm most defenetly gon' get my pussy then that's it." I said.

"Yeah aight. I gotta pee."

"I didn't need to know that shit." I said, as Taco left the kitchen. I sighed, leaning against the counter. This nigga got me thinking about Alaina and shit. I was staring at her cause she fine as fuck. But Imma need to get it together man. Can't be doing sus shit. Just get the pussy and leave Tyler. Get the pussy and leave. I walked back into the livingroom and sat down and we were all just talking and laughing and chilling. Alaina was actually being cool, laughing at everything. She has a nice laugh.

*

It was going on 10 and everybody was leaving. Except Taco lazy ass who fell asleep on my couch. I'm surprised Alaina stayed this long though. I was following behind Alaina, Skye, Hodgy and Earl walking to the front door.

"Bye Tyler." Hodgy and Earl said, walking out the door. "Bye niggas!" I yelled to them and gave Skye a little hug. I'll ask her about getting Alaina to come to my party later. Skye walked out the door and I opened my arms to hug Alaina, but she turned around, swerving me as always. I turned her back around and pulled her into my arms giving her a big hug. She gave in and hugged me back.

"Bye gorgeous." I told her. She actually smiled a little but then tried to hide it by rolling her eyes. I chuckled. I stared at her lips. They were looking sexy as hell with that red lipstick and I woulda kissed her right then and there. But I know she would reject me so let me stop. She turned around and I closed the door as she walked out.

--------------

I meant to make the chapter longer. But I'm lazy 😫