Chapter 35

Adrian's POV

   I climbed into bed, trying not to wake Davon up because he had a rough day today. He came home slamming the door, waking the kids up from their nap. I was so mad, but he told me that he got in a fight with one of his co-workers. He almost lost his job. I just let it go, but we were pretty different for the rest of the night. I was going back and forth since midnight because of Rajon and Neraj. They keep on crying and they are always hungry. My boobs might go dry.

They cry so loud, I am suprised I didn't have Heather knocking on my door. Motherhood is difficult. And it is much harder with multiples. The last weeks have been hell, but I have somehow gotten through them with the help og the Duggars. Since I am home all the time, I watch them to get parenting advice. Although I couldn't imagine having that many kids.

 I do want more kids in the future, but not 20 or 19! Maybe 5 or 8. They have gave me great parenting advice for the future. I closed my eyes and snuggled up into the sheets. I was only in bed for literally 3 minutes before one of them started crying. I groaned and punched my pillow. I am so tired, I barely slept since I gave birth to them. It's only been like 2 weeks! Davon's graduation is tomorrow and I need sleep. It's 3:00 a.m.

 I nudged Davon. He popped up and looked at me. ''Go get them. I have been up since 9 with their crying. I am so tired and I have so much to do tomorrow. Can you please get them kids?'' I shouted at Davon. He looked at me angrily. ''I told you I had a rough day. You have been home all day'' he shouted back as he laid back down and buried his head in his pillow. Those are his kids too!

 ''I know you had a bad day, but all I know is you better not take it out on me! So give me some help'' I snapped. He groaned and got out of the bed. When he walked out the door and said, ''I love you''. I laughed. He can always change my mood. ''I love you too'' I said back. He winked and then left the room. This guy does things to me. I laid back in my bed and immediatley went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  ''Wake up, today's the day we have been waiting for'' Davon said shaking me. I groaned and turned on my back. ''What time is it?'' I asked, rubbing my eyes. ''Time for graduation'' he said. I sat up and stared at him. He had Neraj and Rajon in his arms and he was dressed. He had on black slacks, a red polo button up, dressy shoes, and sunglasses. He looked so sexy! ''It couldn't have come fast enough'' I said as I got out of the bed.

 I did my buisness and walked out to feed Rajon and Neraj. ''When does it start?'' I asked. ''At 10:30'' Davon answered. I nodded and made some coffee. ''You want some?'' I asked as I put the kids down. ''Yup'' he said. I made us to coffee and we hurried up and drunk it because we had to leave. I walked back in my room and changed in to a sexy red dress.

 I did my make-up and curled my hair. I took one last look in the mirror and I admired my beauty. I looked good for a woman who just had twins. I didn't have alot of baby fat added to me. I grabbed my purse and walked into the living room. Davon was watching tv while rocking Neraj.  ''How do I look?'' I asked as I did a pose. He smiled. ''Beautiful'' he said.

 I laughed and I grabbed the stroller and put my children in it. Davon grabbed his cap and gown, and we headed out. We looked like a perfect family in my eyes at the moment. We got in my car and we drove to the school. ''You nervous?'' I asked Davon without taking my eyes off the road. ''Nope. I want to get out of this school'' he said. I chuckled.

 We pulled up to the parking lot and I saw Davon's family waiting. ''Why would they wait in the parking lot?'' Davon asked when I parked. ''I have no idea'' I said. We got out and I got the stroller and put them in. Davon walked beside me and put his cap and gown on. ''Go Davon! You have to meet with your class!'' Ella shouted at Davon when she saw him walking beside me.