Chapter 12~part~1

Adrian's POV

It was a long 2 hour drive to Phoenix and a very bored one. Audrea and I usually talked the house down, but today we didn't. Guess it was because we have just been abused ny our father we thought who loved us. It's not like he was drunk or anything because you could smell it. I don't know why though. And I'm still trying to figure out why my brothers didn't pound his face off. I mean it was 4 of them and 1 of him? There must be a reason behind it and I'm definetly going to get to the bottom of this for sure. ''So what are you gonna name them?'' Audrea asked finally breaking this awkward silence between us. ''I was thinking Reece and Rajon. What do you think?'' I said. ''What about Renaldo or Ruel?'' she asked. ''Neraj and Rajon'' I sad smiling. Audrea then squealed. ''YES! I LOVE IT'' she shouted happily. ''Good because that's what their gonna be named'' I said. ''Isn't that the name of that Celtics player? Rajon Rhondo?''. ''Oh yeah. He gonna be a baller'' I shouted. We laughed and continued going on and on about the twins. Then we arrived at my Aunt Clarissa's house which was huge by the way. It had a white-picket fence, green freshly cut grass, a nice brick built house, 4 windows, a garage, and a pool in the backyard(which isn't to hard to see from the front). ''I thought she had a pink fence last time?'' Audrea asked as we pulled up in the driveway. ''You know aunty. She likes to change things'' I said as I parked the car.''Let's just help she hasn't changed''. Then we walked oout the car and grabbed our bags. We walked to the dorr and knocked...later greeted by my dad's sister Aunt Clarissa. ''Hola senoritas. How's my favorite nieces doing?'' she said as she grabbed our bags and led us in. Her house was HUGE! I mean you could get lost in here it's amazing. ''Your parents and brothers are in the family room. Why don't you go check on them I could put your bags in the room?'' she suggested. Audrea and I quickly shook our heads and grabbed the bags from Aunt Clarissa. ''Um, 4th door on your right ladies'' she said before she walked away. Followed her direction and was lead to a big room. It had 2 king size beds with purple bedding up against the wall, one huge 74'' plasma tv, 1 huge dresser, night stands against the beds, a bathroom suite, bean bags, a computer desk, 4 windows, and it was painted red and white. ''Wow, this is the only thing about coming to Aunt Clarissa's house'' Audrea said as we placed our bags on the floor and hopped on our own seprate beds. ''The luxury'' we said at the same time and laughed. ''That was major twin power'' we said together still laughing. She could always make my mood go sad from happy. Because when I was upset she proably could feel it because I knew when she was upset I definetly felt it and wanted to make her feel better. She is definetly going to be my babies god-mom. That's a positive. Then Aunt Clarissa came in and interupted my thoughts. ''We are going to Olive Garden girls for a family get together, now get ready'' she said before she left. ''Ugh, I don't want to go anywhere with dad'' I said. ''Me niether, but you know if we ditch he is gonna find us and give us a worse beating'' Audrea said as she sat up. ''Yeah, but it still sucks'' I said. Audrea grabbed my hands and pulled me off the bed. ''Come on. Chica, I want to go see Cousin Joey's friend Ruel'' she said. I laughed. ''Oh yeah I forgot your little crush. We better hurry then'' I said rummaging through my suitcase. She threw a towel at me before she stepped in the shower. The weird thing is is that in the bathroom is their are 2 showers. So, 2 people could take a shower at one time. As I got in Audrea said something that will always make me laugh, ''I feel like we did when mommy made us take a shower together because she thought it would bring us closer''. I responded with ''Throwback jam babes''. And we cracked up. I love my sister!

Hey ya'll I just want to tell you Rajon means king and Neraj means dreams. They are both indian. I willl post the pictures of this stories settings and it that story is called Baby Pics. So you can see what the people look like. Might be fully uploaded around Thursday. Thanks guys. And tell me if u like their names. Thanks and DUECES!