Chapter 5

Adrian's POV

I was sitting in the car listening to I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston. Hoping my parents will always love me. ''You ready?'' Carmen asked me as we pulled up in my parent's driveway. ''Have to do it sooner or later'' I said as we stepped out the car. We walked in and my family was sitting on the sofa watching tv. ''Hey, girls'' my mom said as she gave each of us a hug. ''Hey, um mom we would like to talk to you'' I said. ''Are you gay?'' Russo asked being a retard. ''No, something bigger, but just let me tell you'' I said. We stood in front of them and didn't say anything for awhile. ''So...what's going on?'' dad asked. ''Are you pregnant?'' my mom asked. I suddenly broke down crying. I heard my dad and mom sigh. ''I tried to prevent this. When you were supposed to be at Jenna's you were with Jeremy'' my mom said calmly. ''Where is he actually?'' my dad asked angrily. ''He left her'' Carmen said. ''Is that true?'' dad asked standing up. I nodded. He stood up and reached in his shoe and took his gun out. ''Come on boys, grab your guns. We gonna kill someone to night'' he said. ''Yes'' my brotheers shouted as filled up there guns. ''No, don't. The last thing I need is this. If he comes near me 'll let you know, but for now I need my family. To tell me they still love me. Even though I made one mistake, it's one out of plenty and my life isn't over. Please'' I said in between tears. My family came forward ang gave me hug. Telling me it is gonna be alright. ''I know you don't trust me anymore'' I whispered to my mom. ''I do. You have a kid now and you make your own decisions. I can't control you. You do what you choose, but I will always be here to back you up'' mom whispered back. I smiled and told Carmen I'll drive her home. ''No, I'll just go to Tyler's house. He only lives 2 blocks away'' she answered. ''Ok, be safe. I love you boo'' I said as I wlaked her out. She said goodbye and began walking. I walked upstairs and took a bubble bath. That is just what I needed during a day like this. I closed my eyes and dreamt of alittle kid in diapers running aroung the house. I smiled at the thought and got out and put on some comfty PJs. I laid in my bed and realized how great my parents were. I decided to write a journal. I picked up and old pick notebook and started writing.

September 8

              I found out I am preggers today and broke down. Everyone who I expected to hate me still loves me. Thaat makes me happy. I will keep this baby and stay strong. Because I have my family to stay by me. I love them. And even though my kid has only been with me for 1 day...I love you already baby.