Chapter 3

2 weeks later....

Adrian's POV

I woke up and wondered where was I? Cause I usually waking up to birds, but today I'm not. Then I looked around and realized where I was and smirked to myself. I decided to wah up and get dressed. I did just that and just kept my hair in a silk ponytail. I wore skinny jeans, a red shirt just above my belly button, boots, and sunglasses. I jumped out the window because I didn't want to see the boys(his brothers). I put my stuff in the trunk, but threw up before I opened it. When I was finished my head began throbbing. This is weird, I thought.

This might be the hangover. I got myself together, put my stuff away and drove to school. I turned on the radio and was on. I rapped along until I pulled up to the school. I was greeted by a hyper Alexis and Jenna. ''So, how did it go?'' she asked. ''Good'' I said as I stepped out of my car. ''I knew it would'' Alexis said as we walked into the school. ''Hey, where's Carmen?'' I asked suddenly. Carmen was my best friend since I was in diapers.

Our mom's were best amigos during high school. Alexis grunted. ''That hoe. She got pregnant'' Jenna said. I stood still for a moment. First because Jenna just called my bestie a hoe and second because I am worried. I really hope she is ok. I will talk to her. ''I feel bad and she isn't a hoe'' I said to Jenna as I contiued walking. ''The baby's father left her'' Alexis said snobbishly. ''That is ashame and it don't make her a hoe'' I snapped. ''Ha, will see'' Jenna said as she and Alexis walked ahead of me. Sometimes I just want to pull that dumb blonde by her hair and stove it down Alexis's throat. Then I threw up and my head hurted.

The janitor cleaned it up and I went to the nurse. I went to the office and she started asking the normal questions like how are you feeling and stuff like that. Then she started asking personal questions. ''Any, intercourse lately?'' she asked very serious. I chuckled. ''That's my buisness Ms. Vascez'' I said. ''Answer the question'' she snapped. ''Last night'' I said. She inhaled and exhaled and went to her desk and handed me a pregnancy test. ''Go to the bathroom and pray to the Lord it's a negative'' she advised. I nodded and went to the nurse's bathroom to take the test. Lord, please let this be negative I can't take care of kid I don't want to ruin it's life It deserves better than I have to offer, I prayed silently.

I sighed and took the test. I had to wait 5 minutes before the results came. Then it came...........I'm pregnant! I screamed and broke down in sobs. ''Why?'' I screamed to the top of my lungs. Then I heard Ms.Vascez come in. She cried alittle and held me in her arms. ''NO NO IT CAN'T BE! I CAN'T BE! MY LIFE IS OVER I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF I HATE MYSELF'' I screamed while crying. Ms.Vascez told me to be quiet and just rocked me back and forth in her arms. ''It's okay. I got you. I'm not gonna let you or Ms.Carmen slip. You can always call me sweetie. Any time senortita. You don't hate yourself. Just one mistake isn't going to ruin your life. Just call anytime about anything. You hear me? Just keep that baby and don't worry about a thing. Just know you have one person to help. I will help if nobody else will. I have your back Adrian...You can lean on me'' she said so soothingly and soft as she ran her hands through my hair. I know I can count on her. This is the begining. The beginning of a new life and me. I hope it goes well......